Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something went down between them when he went back to LA. She deleted all those tiktoks of him and was alluding to something. I get she was pissed at him for being so crappy as to fly back to LA, but it was ridiculous that she dropped everything to run and collect him once he came back. I have no sympathy for her. You can tell it’s not living up to her expectations by the fact she’s not vlogging.

Reactions: 8
Something went down between them when he went back to LA. She deleted all those tiktoks of him and was alluding to something. I get she was pissed at him for being so crappy as to fly back to LA, but it was ridiculous that she dropped everything to run and collect him once he came back. I have no sympathy for her. You can tell it’s not living up to her expectations by the fact she’s not vlogging.
Doormat comes to mind.
She’s still a lame little fan girl at heart; more interested in the clout of being with a musician than being in a loving, respectful relationship. V sad

Reactions: 7
I thought there would be a vlog today. She also posted on her twitter that she has been really unmotivated - he is such a Hinderance. She would have been so much happier with her family. If I was her I would go back to Kettering

Also what was up with the tik Tok in the car.. saying that boys make her cry.. also she has completed the gym yet eek

Reactions: 6
She called them Jemily on her latest insta post and I might vomit.
Is she not referencing Jake with that? Either way, so cringe to refer to yourself and your boyfriend, or former former boyfriend, like that.

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted this on insta ,
Is she not referencing Jake with that? Either way, so cringe to refer to yourself and your boyfriend, or former former boyfriend, like that.
She’s calls James JB in reference to Justin Bieber but, she also used to call Jake that back in the day

Reactions: 4
She’s talking about Jake “who have been here since pre jemily, pre living in London”

I don’t really like to comment on relationships cos obviously I’ve no idea what they’re like together off camera, but I feel like the lack of vlogs is quite telling that lockdown isn’t quite how she hoped

Reactions: 11
I am telling you now, she wants Jake back. The meet up with Jake a few months back. The fact he has a stunning girlfriend and has grown up himself... she honestly will leave James by August 💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I know she has always been slim but she's getting thinner and thinner! It's a bit worrying

Reactions: 2
Why in Gods honest earth is she doing a 'shred'? Whats is she shredding? The hot air in her head? The smell of James?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am telling you now, she wants Jake back. The meet up with Jake a few months back. The fact he has a stunning girlfriend and has grown up himself... she honestly will leave James by August 💯
I’m not sure if it’s just that she wants Jake back but she seems to me like she’s just not happy with her life that’s why she’s constantly reminiscing. she’s always talking about 2014 being her best time in life which is quite sad really.

Reactions: 9
I can kind of understand it. I always reminisced about being 17 when I was in my early 20s and my early 20s were probably the most unhappy period of my life. I grew out of it though

Reactions: 10
In the TikTok of the ‘crazy’ room she needed help with the hoover he literally carried the plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off em

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it weird that she still mentions ‘Jemily’? I get that it was a massive part of her ‘career’ but she’s moved on, Jake has moved on. Why is she still mentioning her relationship with him? My husband wouldn’t be very happy if I kept making posts about my previous partner and meeting up with them to ‘get closure’ years after the breakup. She’s just very odd. I definitely think she likes having the aura of being the girl every guy wants. When she was with Jake she was treated like a queen and I also think Adam was into her too, so she had two guys in awe of her. Now all she has is a has-been slob who doesn’t seem to care for her much at all. She’s probably realising that her relationship with Jake wasn’t as ‘toxic’ as she made out.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it weird that she still mentions ‘Jemily’? I get that it was a massive part of her ‘career’ but she’s moved on, Jake has moved on. Why is she still mentioning her relationship with him? My husband wouldn’t be very happy if I kept making posts about my previous partner and meeting up with them to ‘get closure’ years after the breakup. She’s just very odd. I definitely think she likes having the aura of being the girl every guy wants. When she was with Jake she was treated like a queen and I also think Adam was into her too, so she had two guys in awe of her. Now all she has is a has-been slob who doesn’t seem to care for her much at all. She’s probably realising that her relationship with Jake wasn’t as ‘toxic’ as she made out.
I missed the Jemily reference... could someone fill me in on what she said/did? Thank you 😊

I missed the Jemily reference... could someone fill me in on what she said/did? Thank you 😊
She basically posted a throwback pic from 2014 (I think) saying that it was ‘pre-jemily’ era. Or something along those lines. Which I think a lot of people find weird considering she’s in a new relationship

Reactions: 1
could jemily refer to James and Emily? I didn't really follow her in her days with Jake, so not sure if this was a name she gave to him specificially...

could jemily refer to James and Emily? I didn't really follow her in her days with Jake, so not sure if this was a name she gave to him specificially...
I think she refers to him as ‘JB’? ‘Jemily’ was specifically in reference to her and Jake as that’s what their fans called them....cringe

Reactions: 3
If you look at Jake boys latest Instagram pic he is actually looking really handsome!! Emily definitely made a mistake

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.