Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
smarter than Emily for sure 😅
These sorta commets would be fine if he was showing her on his stories, pics ect but he literally hides her, i actually feel bad for her. Imagine a guy u been with for over a year ( or any amount of time) acting like your a secret. Is he that embarrassed? I dont even like emily but she deserves better than this’

Reactions: 8
Do we reckon they’re even sleeping in the same room at this point? Kinda looks like she’s got her own bedroom...

Reactions: 6
Why is she suddenly putting up all the pictures of Adam and stories of the two of them?

Reactions: 1
I get the impression that Adam is a little bit in love with Emily. She isn't interested in him because he isn't in a band and doesn't have a house in LA/Cornwall and therefore is not #goals material. However, she keeps him around for the times when she is feeling insecure and wants to feel like a desirable female (a feeling she probably doesn't get from James, who seems desperate to be away from her at all times). Today is one of those 'pay attention to me and make me feel wanted' days.

Reactions: 14
Agree re Adam. Actually think they’d be a nice couple, they seem to have fun together and she seems very relaxed and jokey around him. But yeah, it’d never happen, he doesn’t live the right lifestyle for her

Reactions: 4
I agree about Adam too, really weird carry on from her. I thought it was his birthday or something. Obvious she’s not getting attention from James and is trying to make him jealous. The irony is I think she’d be far happier with Adam and her YouTube would be doing better having someone willing to do videos with her.

Reactions: 8
“I’m on a budget so bought weights”
More like, “I know my relationship is dying and so only want to buy portable items for when I have to move my stuff out. I can’t even cope with carrying a Henry Hoover upstairs let alone moving ACTUAL gym equipment out”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen on her latest video that her le cruset utensils pot is by the hob.. don’t remember Boris saying to pack up your essential pots and travel to your boyfriends house

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who cannot carry a Henry hoover up a flight of stairs? So desperate for attention from James. How pathetic.

Reactions: 11
He’s so desperate to get away from her, it’s so obvious on his tweets he wants out of that house. I’d be more than happy to be locked away for 5 weeks on a seafront property with my BF... he’s acting like it’s a jail sentence! If he loved her, really he’d be loving having 5 weeks just being together!

Reactions: 15
There is nothing feminine about her whatsoever. Small childish body and features. She even makes womens dresses look like they’re made for children and a child Is wearing them.

Reactions: 5
There is nothing feminine about her whatsoever. Small childish body and features. She even makes womens dresses look like they’re made for children and a child Is wearing them.
it is because she restricts her calories to around 1k a day or under :/

it is because she restricts her calories to around 1k a day or under :/
exactly, i was looking at one of her tiktoks from about a week ago and you could see all her shoulder bones like they stuck out a lot ( mine naturally stick out) but i mean it looked like she was a skelaton , she is getting skinnier and skinnier and therefore she looks like a 12 year old boy . She needs to realize its not attractive bc maybe that will make her start eating healthier and stop starving herself

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if they’re still up but her old what I eat in a day videos consisted of fruit and smoothies and hardly anything at all. It was actually concerning. She got huge backlash for them, so now she does more normal ones but she really is exceptionally thin, I saw it properly on her tiktoks with her little sister, her legs are tiny and that isn’t normal !!

Im certain she fakes all her food diary type videos and if she does have unhealthy stuff she eats hardly any of it at all

Reactions: 3
Her latest Instagram caption is where I would rather be.. no offence but you are in Cornwall with your boyfriend surely you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Me and my boyfriend have just broken up and I am heartbroken. I wouldn’t care where I was in the world to be with him

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if they’re still up but her old what I eat in a day videos consisted of fruit and smoothies and hardly anything at all. It was actually concerning. She got huge backlash for them, so now she does more normal ones but she really is exceptionally thin, I saw it properly on her tiktoks with her little sister, her legs are tiny and that isn’t normal !!

Im certain she fakes all her food diary type videos and if she does have unhealthy stuff she eats hardly any of it at all
I remember that, and she also mentioned multiple times how she’d “forget to eat”

Her latest Instagram caption is where I would rather be.. no offence but you are in Cornwall with your boyfriend surely you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Me and my boyfriend have just broken up and I am heartbroken. I wouldn’t care where I was in the world to be with him
so sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend❤

Reactions: 2
Here if you need anyone to talk to ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.