Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is quite a backlash from locals in Cornwall about the people who went to their second homes against government advice. I'd imagine they stand out like a sore thumb in the area and she's trying to lessen the heat by not tagging Cornwall and admitting publicly they are there.

A screen shot of the web cam at Polzeath right now...no wonder the locals are pissed!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I watched Lucy Wood's birthday vlog. The difference between her birthday and Emily's birthday illustrates two things:
1. Lucy's partner made an effort to make her birthday special (from baking a cake to a buying her a thoughtful present). James did duck all.
2. Lucy's presents are in keeping with her interests/hobbies, and have some sentimental value. Emily's presents say nothing about her personality (does she have one?) and/or interests (again, does she have any?), and she just comes across as materialistic and an airhead.

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is she made a fuss in her vlogs about the view of the sea and being able to walk down to the beach. I didn’t know that London or Kettering had sea views. I feel she is trying to make out she joint owns the house with James because they are in such a committed relationship and “what’s mine is yours” but really we all know it’s his.

Also James looks exhausted on his stories and dare I say it stressed. I wonder if he is starting to wonder what the hell he has done. Surely this is the longest time they’ve spent together for an extended period and it seems the cracks are appearing

I do wonder if her parents agreed to her going in the hope that it would naturally break them up 🙈
I honestly can’t remember what was the advice at certain points last month but I think James thought he could go down to Cornwall to quarantine for 2 weeks after flying into the U.K. and then thought he could go home to his parents after that?? I don’t think he fully anticipated getting stuck down there for going on 5 weeks with Emily. But they 100% should not have traveled down there as there was advice not to go there then. He shouldn’t have gone to the US to begin with and even when he did come back he should have gone to Emily’s apartment in London or something and stayed away from everyone. He put her in danger too, but she seemed more than willing. They seem like strangers from the bits shown online. I think she said in her new video that they might watch a movie and then I think she still ended up on her own. So weird.

I honestly can’t remember what was the advice at certain points last month but I think James thought he could go down to Cornwall to quarantine for 2 weeks after flying into the U.K. and then thought he could go home to his parents after that?? I don’t think he fully anticipated getting stuck down there for going on 5 weeks with Emily. But they 100% should not have traveled down there as there was advice not to go there then. He shouldn’t have gone to the US to begin with and even when he did come back he should have gone to Emily’s apartment in London or something and stayed away from everyone. He put her in danger too, but she seemed more than willing. They seem like strangers from the bits shown online. I think she said in her new video that they might watch a movie and then I think she still ended up on her own. So weird.
I understand why james would want to come home, NHS, family etc and although he would be going to Cornwall a high risk area that is his home. If he self isolated for two weeks then kept minimal contact with people I would be kinda be okay with it but still confused why he went to the US in the first place. It’s just the fact that Emily ignored the guidelines been at three places during this lockdown period one being London - highest infection rate and one being Cornwall - the highest risk place in the UK. She’s so selfish. My 18 yearold friend lives in London and left just before lockdown was called (lives alone) but went to her sisters rather than her parents as her parents live in Cornwall. I can’t get over how stupid and selfish Emily is 🙄

Reactions: 3
But also the 'the person buying' wording of it. Could she not just write 'boyfriend' instead?
Then we'd know she's in Cornwall. She's the queen of compulsive lying. I bet she did the food shopping herself.

Why dig your boyfriend out like that in a reply to a comment? Leave it at “last ones there”. Eurgh. I hate their relationship
Ew - shes just lying we all know james wouldnt do the grocery shopping as emily does all the housework in the relationship, lying again to cover up how vapid she is
Also her tiktok on changing the attic to be a home gym.. maybe im just weird but why is she wearing gloves to move the mattress? isnt it her bf's place, what kinda gross stuff is she worried about touching in a bedroom in her bfs house? Looks pretty clean to me.

Reactions: 10
I am dead watching her latest TikTok cleaning out that room!😂😂😂 She is just the cleaner and cook, who also does the shopping!😂

• Haha
Ew - shes just lying we all know james wouldnt do the grocery shopping as emily does all the housework in the relationship, lying again to cover up how vapid she is
Also her tiktok on changing the attic to be a home gym.. maybe im just weird but why is she wearing gloves to move the mattress? isnt it her bf's place, what kinda gross stuff is she worried about touching in a bedroom in her bfs house? Looks pretty clean to me.
The gloves was too much. She’s incredibly weird! It irritates me how at home she is making herself too. It’s not her house!

Someone in the comments asked her about the gloves and she said cause of spiders? Umm what?

totally agree with above comments that she 100% did the shopping and find it super weird she’s pretending other people are there. When will the lies stop? I get she’s trying to pretend she’s not in Cornwall etc but some of the lies she says aren’t even necessary...

Reactions: 6
Is she back in London now?
Nope she’s still in Cornwall with James.

I just finished watching her new video. What’s with the weird voiceover? Does she not want to have to edit around James’ stupid tit?

also the next instalment of the ‘crazy room’. She couldn’t carry the hoover so enlisted some help which was James carrying a plug? What?

I actually can’t get over her today.

I’m howling at Sophie though 😂😂😂
136057FD-3C39-468F-8695-7B9921625678.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious that James doesn’t want to appear like he’s with her though. Another story this morning of his lone shadow out in a walk.
If my boyfriend acted the way he does, I’d feel so hurt. Fair enough not purposefully posting with her but to go to the extent of actively avoiding it in any way is really quite sad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s said her long hair is back... at what point did she not have long hair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creases me that she is calling putting gym equipment into that room a "renovation". Has she been talking to gabriella Lindley?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Creases me that she is calling putting gym equipment into that room a "renovation". Has she been talking to gabriella Lindley?
same! Just watched her tik toks... god how embarrassing. Even describing the room as a place to hang out (with who?) and get away from people (only one other person in the house). Also the fact James didn’t help one bit. He’s probably just glad she’s going to be upstairs out of his way.
i looked for dumbbells on Amazon about a week ago and they are crazy money so the fact she’s order some shows she’s got more money than sense. What’s the point of all this change when it’s likely lockdown will be lifted in the next three weeks too? The weathers good, workout outside like most people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.