Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 years and it feels like they can't stand each other and are avoiding each other throughout lockdown 😂 bodes Well for a happily ever after...

Reactions: 3
2 years and it feels like they can't stand each other and are avoiding each other throughout lockdown 😂 bodes Well for a happily ever after...
Yeah really doesnt feel like a couple whose been together 2 years i feel like they barely talk or spend time with each other and thats how they stay together so long :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Agree with comments above, my brother was in a 4 year relationship. His gf treated him like tit, you could tell from year 2 she wasn’t interested, turns out she cheated on him multiple times and she dumped him because she couldn’t cope with the guilt. My point is, we told him multiple times that she clearly wasn’t interested and talked to him like crap and he wouldn’t have any of it! Maybe Emily is the same

Reactions: 4
Their relationship has been weird from the start though
Fan girl to girlfriend
Never seeing him cos she’s always travelling
Travelling to LA but spending time alone doing tik toks and getting a blow dry?
Time zone difference as well. She wouldn’t speak to him for the best part of the day as he’d be asleep.

They’ve gone from that to living together full time. That’s seriously intense. I wonder if it’ll last after lockdown is over. SURELY she cannot be happy where she is right now. Physically in that house and in life.

It actually makes me sad watching her on YT and instagram. She lies so much it really doesn’t help her! Like what is the need to tag in London in her latest post when she is clearly not in London?
And she has been hyping up this baking with EM thing all week, she has 712K followers and only 700-900 tuned in 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most people are at home right now... something doesn’t add up...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And she has been hyping up this baking with EM thing all week, she has 712K followers and only 700-900 tuned in 🤷🏽‍♀️ Most people are at home right now... something doesn’t add up...
Makes you wonder how many of those followers are actually real 🤔

Why has she tagged her latest Instagram post as London when she clearly isn't there and the picture wasn't taken there?!

Reactions: 1
Why has she tagged her latest Instagram post as London when she clearly isn't there and the picture wasn't taken there?!
Doesn't want to admit she's in Cornwall when she doesn't live there and people were generally advised not to go there.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't want to admit she's in Cornwall when she doesn't live there and people were generally advised not to go there.
I saw a comment that said when you’re not there anymore can you let me know where you visited and she replied saying yes. Loads of people kept commenting Cornwall and she deleted them 😂 everyone knows where she is and if she’s trying to pretend she isn’t there then should probs start posting photos of the coast 🙄

Reactions: 7
Love the video of her gym in the room they don’t use as if it’s her house... it’s owned by James parents. Not even owned by James! They bought it in 1999. Pretty sure James couldn’t of gone to his parents and I think his dad was seriously ill a few years ago so probably had to quarantine away from him going to LA and coming back. He should of just stayed here!

Love the video of her gym in the room they don’t use as if it’s her house... it’s owned by James parents. Not even owned by James! They bought it in 1999. Pretty sure James couldn’t of gone to his parents and I think his dad was seriously ill a few years ago so probably had to quarantine away from him going to LA and coming back. He should of just stayed here!
It is James' house. No idea if his parents possibly owned it previously or if he brought it privately from someone in the mid 00s but he refers to it as my house and it has his pictures up in it. And Chris has often spent time down there and referred to it as my brothers house, not my parents house. James brought Fearne Cotton down to it as part of a documentary on McBusted. You can even see the crazy bedroom EMILY has at the top of HER house🙄

But either way she doesn't own the house and she's acting like lady of the manor. Her version of a home gym seems to be putting a yoga mat down and ordering weights from Amazon...hardly a gym. She's so embarrassing. I did laugh at how she had to lift all of the stuff out of the room without any help from James!

Reactions: 8
Emily brings out so many emotions in me, my view of her changes quite rapidly from day to day.

On one hand, I think she is rude, vapid and conceited and I wish she would broaden her mind a little. On the other hand, I think she's had a sheltered life and I can understand how people fall into the YouTube trap and make hay while the sun shines.

Again, I appreciate that she can cook, clean, takes care of herself with exercise and in that respect seems quire mature for a 23 year old. But then she seems very insecure, dating James and putting up with his shite is a big tell, and I feel sorry for her. But she's manipulative, is she playing the victim?! Hard to know.

She doesn't seem to really value friendships. She seems to be one of those girls who value relationships above all else. As long as she has a boyfriend she let's her whole world revolve around them. I know a few girls like it from school, and even now 10 years later I only ever hear from them when they're single, it's tiring.

Her family seem well adjusted and supportive, but they've let her follow all of this... Is there any blame there?

Sorry I don't know what the point of this post was! She just confuses me, I can never form a proper opinion of Emily my view of her changes every day

Reactions: 15
It is James' house. No idea if his parents possibly owned it previously or if he brought it privately from someone in the mid 00s but he refers to it as my house and it has his pictures up in it. And Chris has often spent time down there and referred to it as my brothers house, not my parents house. James brought Fearne Cotton down to it as part of a documentary on McBusted. You can even see the crazy bedroom EMILY has at the top of HER house🙄

But either way she doesn't own the house and she's acting like lady of the manor. Her version of a home gym seems to be putting a yoga mat down and ordering weights from Amazon...hardly a gym. She's so embarrassing. I did laugh at how she had to lift all of the stuff out of the room without any help from James!
James is so awkward in that video😳

Rolled towels in the house😂 it must have been a rental a few years ago. He probably didn’t need the money from renting it out once he made $$$ from McBusted!

I can’t get over the fact they’re not even eating meals together?! It’s so bleeping weird.
It’s like he’s a moody teenager who spends all his time in his bedroom and she’s just his annoying little sister. You would NEVER look at them and see it as a romantic relationship if you didn’t know otherwise!

Reactions: 10
I saw a comment that said when you’re not there anymore can you let me know where you visited and she replied saying yes. Loads of people kept commenting Cornwall and she deleted them 😂 everyone knows where she is and if she’s trying to pretend she isn’t there then should probs start posting photos of the coast 🙄
Yeah, I know. But she's started tagging photos that have obviously been taken in Cornwall as "England", not "Cornwall, United Kingdom" and that one photo in front of the wardrobe she's tagged as "London" again. She can't hide the fact that she's obviously in Cornwall because it's so blatantly obvious to anyone who's paying at least a little bit of attention, but she's definitely not going to outright admit she's in Cornwall when she knows she shouldn't be. I mean she replied to someone asking where she's spending her quarantine with "at home". She's bad at lying but she won't stop because she won't openly admit she's gone against official advice. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What I don’t get is she made a fuss in her vlogs about the view of the sea and being able to walk down to the beach. I didn’t know that London or Kettering had sea views. I feel she is trying to make out she joint owns the house with James because they are in such a committed relationship and “what’s mine is yours” but really we all know it’s his.

Also James looks exhausted on his stories and dare I say it stressed. I wonder if he is starting to wonder what the hell he has done. Surely this is the longest time they’ve spent together for an extended period and it seems the cracks are appearing

I do wonder if her parents agreed to her going in the hope that it would naturally break them up 🙈

• Haha
Yeah, I know. But she's started tagging photos that have obviously been taken in Cornwall as "England", not "Cornwall, United Kingdom" and that one photo in front of the wardrobe she's tagged as "London" again. She can't hide the fact that she's obviously in Cornwall because it's so blatantly obvious to anyone who's paying at least a little bit of attention, but she's definitely not going to outright admit she's in Cornwall when she knows she shouldn't be. I mean she replied to someone asking where she's spending her quarantine with "at home". She's bad at lying but she won't stop because she won't openly admit she's gone against official advice. :ROFLMAO:
"at home" which home Em? Your home, your parents home or your bfs home? Oh wait youve been to all of them since the lockdown began :ROFLMAO:
Remember when she made out like she had some terrible home life and thus was forced to leave her parents to go stay at her bfs, she said something like "due to personal issues staying at my parents" what could those issues possibly be? If i was her mom id be pissed-( shes so nice to her, let her just f out of school whenever she didnt feel like going in high school bc she had 'issues with school' sorry but seems like she just couldnt be bothered to do anything that wasnt 100% what she wanted 100% of the time )- and i found out she was making it out like her family were verbally abusive or some other reason why she couldnt be with them just to justify going to james id be pissed. Some ppl actually have terrible home lives where they cant be there and they are still staying at their home bc of the stay at home order, have some tact Emily. :rolleyes:
Shes such an air head, like i cant think of a better word to describe her, completely self-obsessed and unaware too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.