Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she took the prints to Northampton. In her "packing to evacuate London" vlog you can see them standing by her suitcases that she's taking, so I don't think she went back just for the prints. Still crappy of her to go from London to Northampton and then Cornwall of all places.
She brought her prints home and then down to Cornwall?? That's so funny/pathetic!

She still would have had to go to London to collect James in her car. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she went back to get more stuff from her apartment when she was there. She went quiet on social media for a few days before posting in Cornwall.

Reactions: 6
She brought her prints home and then down to Cornwall?? That's so funny/pathetic!

She still would have had to go to London to collect James in her car. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she went back to get more stuff from her apartment when she was there. She went quiet on social media for a few days before posting in Cornwall.
Yeah, it's possible she stopped and got more stuff. In her evacuation vlog she did have a lot of stuff already that she was going to take home though, three suitcases, one big blue ikea bag and two big bin bags + the prints :censored:

Reactions: 1
She really should have kept her relationship as secret as she did before quarantine. There was an air of mystery about it and she was always saying how nice he treats her and I assumed their relationship was really great.

Now she has shown too much (namely her birthday video) and we have seen the truth!! James doesn’t give a sh*t about her, all he cares about is his crap music. It’s so obvious they are not a happy couple as she portrays them to be. Sorry but I can not see them staying together when this lockdown is over.

Reactions: 9
James went surfing today... this pair are just.. so well suited yet so bad for each other

D5CA9278-051D-4290-84CB-1A99E7A01B07.jpeg

44DBBA38-A148-4741-ADE5-E7A32FF0E498.jpeg

F23D526E-E241-4AF5-A7E3-D7133A589EB5.jpeg

(EDITED:: Added photos, all on his stories today)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's so young and naive that she can't see that she is wasting he time. A whole 40 year old man. Disgusting in my opinion. Then again her string of past relationships have been anything but conventional (moving in together too soon etc) so how can we expect her to know what is normal at all

Reactions: 13
Awkward...
Hahahahaha that’s too much
Why are they both acting like they’re alone? Especially with her dumb tik tok about getting away from the rest of house

WHY are her family OK with it... My mum is pretty laid back but that would spook her.
I thought this! My mums chill af but she’s totally point out that my boyfriend wasn’t interested in me and a lazy knobhead. Surely her family think it’s not right.

She's so young and naive that she can't see that she is wasting he time. A whole 40 year old man. Disgusting in my opinion. Then again her string of past relationships have been anything but conventional (moving in together too soon etc) so how can we expect her to know what is normal at all
I’m 29 and I wouldn’t hook up with a 40 year old. (Personal preference so no hate). There’s no future with him - she’s so young and probably want a family etc. He’s happy how is he. Dating young girls and making terrible music. Why can’t she see that?

Reactions: 5
WHY are her family OK with it... My mum is pretty laid back but that would spook her.
This! My mum wouldn’t say it to my face but she’d definitely discuss it with my sister who then wouldn’t be able to help herself and tell me that my boyfriend was trash. I don’t get it, he looks grim, clearly treats her like a passing fancy and is a general douchecanoe...no amount of money and nice houses anywhere in the world couldn’t get me to sleep with that 🤢

Reactions: 10
This! My mum wouldn’t say it to my face but she’d definitely discuss it with my sister who then wouldn’t be able to help herself and tell me that my boyfriend was trash. I don’t get it, he looks grim, clearly treats her like a passing fancy and is a general douchecanoe...no amount of money and nice houses anywhere in the world couldn’t get me to sleep with that 🤢
Tbf there’s nothing to say that her family haven’t said something to her. Her parents and older sister seem like pretty level headed people to me but usually people in these types of relationships can be told time and time again but need to see it for themselves (in my experience)

Reactions: 5
Tbf there’s nothing to say that her family haven’t said something to her. Her parents and older sister seem like pretty level headed people to me but usually people in these types of relationships can be told time and time again but need to see it for themselves (in my experience)
True, I just know when something has been mentioned to me about someone’s behaviour, it does highlight it, and suddenly you see things you didn’t before. The fact this has been going on presumably the entirety of their relationship suggests they either haven’t or she’s more worried about being relevant and dating a washed up musician than being in a loving relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe aloofness gets her going

Reactions: 2
True, I just know when something has been mentioned to me about someone’s behaviour, it does highlight it, and suddenly you see things you didn’t before. The fact this has been going on presumably the entirety of their relationship suggests they either haven’t or she’s more worried about being relevant and dating a washed up musician than being in a loving relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe aloofness gets her going
She has such a weak personality. I honestly couldn't see her fighting with him or calling him out on anything. Or having an adult conversation with him. I think her default is probably to ignore it all and do her stupid fake laugh. She comes across as so high maintenance and bratty that I think she must really keep that in check around him or else he'd be long gone. They're a really strange couple on so many levels. They've been together for 2 years and you just couldn't see them getting engaged or anything like that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.