Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this was posted, but watching Sam4Gods mcfly vlog and she was sitting behind James & Emily. They both kinda looked bored except for one song where they clapped. They both kept lookin at Sam filming, thinking they were being filmed I guess?

C19EE3DA-1AE2-43DA-B5D5-E1FD892149A8.png

7A533932-AAC4-4AFD-BE8B-0A8A32898EC6.png

5C0E2E47-23F6-42A1-9E88-E1A01FBBE9D2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a lot of people ripping on Busted in these threads and I’m not ashamed to say I still love them as a 28yr old woman 😅 I saw them on their last two reunion tours after not getting the chance to see them when I was younger and they were some of the best gigs I’ve been to. In saying that, James is definitely the worst of the 3 members, so it’s not something to be proud of to be with him at all. But I still like busted so 🤷🏻‍♀️

(edit: my preference list goes.. #1 Charlie (always and forever), #2 Matt (although I fancy him a lot these days, he had such a glow up!), #3 James (but really he’s a nothing in this list)

Reactions: 18
I’ve seen a lot of people ripping on Busted in these threads and I’m not ashamed to say I still love them as a 28yr old woman 😅 I saw them on their last two reunion tours after not getting the chance to see them when I was younger and they were some of the best gigs I’ve been to. In saying that, James is definitely the worst of the 3 members, so it’s not something to be proud of to be with him at all. But I still like busted so 🤷🏻‍♀️

(edit: my preference list goes.. #1 Charlie (always and forever), #2 Matt (although I fancy him a lot these days, he had such a glow up!), #3 James (but really he’s a nothing in this list)
I used to really fancy James (first few years of busted) but now…NO. Matt is an absolute babe!!!

mcfly>busted though!

Reactions: 13
Oh silly me, of course she had her arms crossed!! At a concert with her "special person" almost thought they were acting like a loving couple for a second there. Who's ever crossed their arms at a concert 🤣
Body language does not lie. How is she in her favourite place (a McFly concert) with her favourite person, and she’s still a stroppy git?! Somethings not right

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh silly me, of course she had her arms crossed!! At a concert with her "special person" almost thought they were acting like a loving couple for a second there. Who's ever crossed their arms at a concert 🤣
Exactly what I though ! Maybe a grandad ?????????

Reactions: 1
Body language does not lie. How is she in her favourite place (a McFly concert) with her favourite person, and she’s still a stroppy git?! Somethings not right
Also, during her fav song and her original brand name “Imhereforever” - I think she was trying to not get too into it, she kept looking at the camera - you see that twice in the clip so I think she was trying to act above it!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also, during her fav song and her original brand name “Imhereforever” - I think she was trying to not get too into it, she kept looking at the camera - you see that twice in the clip so I think she was trying to act above it!

she looks so ridiculous here!!! definitely a case of her wanting to look ‘cool’ and act like it’s no big deal instead of actually having fun, what a loser 😭😂

Reactions: 37

My lord she is such a miserable cow, and she definitely looks very defensive and on edge. Maybe James said if anyone catches them on camera together he’d put her on a *special person* interaction ban for three months.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The way she kept flicking her hair and glancing at the camera. She’s so vain she obviously thought it was all about her and wanted to look ‘cool’ and pretty.

Also let’s be honest she probably can’t let her guard down around James to have fun and look (in Emily’s opinions) ‘silly’ and actually enjoy herself jumping around and dancing.

Reactions: 23
Another try on haul? Seriously?!
And it’s for boohoo 🙄 pretty sure she only wears clothes from Zara and & other stories too, like she would wear boohoo

Reactions: 10
Someone is very quickly running out of video ideas it seems 😂 Also boohoo, come on Em, we all know she'd never be seen in boohoo clothing (i love it) but guarantee she looks down on it like it's peasant clothing and just isn't her 'vibe' 🥲

Why didn’t she just get the train like she does most of the time? She’s one of the lucky people who doesn’t NEED to drive anywhere..

how’s she expecting to drive back from London if she can’t find any petrol there?

BF7C0E30-5A6D-4BA7-ABC0-31865D4F8514.png

Someone is very quickly running out of video ideas it seems 😂 Also boohoo, come on Em, we all know she'd never be seen in boohoo clothing (i love it) but guarantee she looks down on it like it's peasant clothing and just isn't her 'vibe' 🥲
Just watched it and wanted to say the same. When vloggers have no decent work and nothing else going on in their life, out comes the boring clothing hauls from low end brands that uses cheap labour from overseas and exploit children. Also how can anyone without an eating disorder relate to Emily and her boring try on hauls? Shame on Boohoo for sponsoring someone who is clearly anorexic and doesn't do the clothes any favour.

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she just get the train like she does most of the time? She’s one of the lucky people who doesn’t NEED to drive anywhere..

how’s she expecting to drive back from London if she can’t find any petrol there?

View attachment 782344
She’s not going to drive back, she’s going to cry on her stories about not having enough petrol to get home to try and get a #gifted hotel stay in London… life is so hard for our poor emz

Reactions: 13
the white denim dress looked nice on her, probably because it covers her creepy shoulders/arms

Reactions: 5

View attachment 782344
on a side note, I can’t stand it when people abbreviate London to “LDN”. It’s a city, not an airport 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.