Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horrible person. She has no awareness of the world and her posts like this are tone deaf to say the least.

Imagine thinking that not going to LA for a year was the end of the world.. selfish cow.

View attachment 772810
She is totally going to vlog the trip with a title like 'reunited with my busted rockstar forever boyfriend after 18 months' or like 'I'm moving to L.A ????'.

She is completely tone deaf and her privileged/self centred outlook on life is grim

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 772632
"Longest year and a half of my life" oh shush Em please 😴 Working on a covid ward with no annual leave, no holidays (oh sorry my bad 'work trips'🙄), nothing except work, yes longest year and a half of my life (i aren't complaining as i love my job and am very fortunate to still be employed considering the job losses through covid). I would love to claim that sitting at home being paid to film myself clear out my closet for the 10th time in a year, wander round Bicester village and be paid to go on a Disney cruise for a change of scenery was the 'longest year of my life'. She is so so out of touch with reality and completely oblivious to actual, real struggles people have experienced this past year. She needs to get off her high horse and get back to reality, that comment on her story almost comes across sarcastic 😒
"Omg, it's really not that deep 😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does she even do in LA? I’d have some level of understanding if she seemed to actually genuinely like place but all she seems to do there is sit around waiting for James? She never posts much there or vlogs much. She’s totally obsessed with the idea of the life she thinks she’ll have there when she officially moves.

Reactions: 7
James is in the U.K., she has no reason to be in LA.

A friend of mine lives in America so hasn’t been home to the U.K. and seen family for over 2 years now, so I understand her being glad she can now come home but Emily? She has f all to do there other than take pictures

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t be surprised if she did a video about it with her whole fam crying again like they did over that billboard ad 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t be surprised if she did a video about it with her whole fam crying again like they did over that billboard ad 😅😅😅
Probably crying with happiness to finally be rid of her complaining about not being able to go to LA to be an LA influencer..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she even do in LA? I’d have some level of understanding if she seemed to actually genuinely like place but all she seems to do there is sit around waiting for James? She never posts much there or vlogs much. She’s totally obsessed with the idea of the life she thinks she’ll have there when she officially moves.
This 1000% in the UK she can’t vlog because she’s at her parents house, in LA she can’t vlog because she’s at her boyfriends house, in Cornwall she didn’t want to vlog because it wasn’t aesthetically pleasing. She always has an excuse not to vlog unless she has a L’Oréal ad to do.

The only reason she’s holding onto YouTube channel is because of L’Oréal. She needs to show more of her life or her views will drop drastically

Reactions: 17
The more I’ve thought about it the more she’s pissed me off with that story & post. Such an entitled brat!! I have friends over in US who haven’t been able to come home to U.K. but also haven’t had their parents come out there to see their kids. Boo bleeping hoo EmiLie

• Heart
YES! I was just coming here to comment the same thing, she talks about LA as if she needs to be there for work but I genuinely cannot recall her ever posting different/better content when she was there…so bizarre

Reactions: 12
YES! I was just coming here to comment the same thing, she talks about LA as if she needs to be there for work but I genuinely cannot recall her ever posting different/better content when she was there…so bizarre
“LA is her THING that she doesn’t talk about like her handbags” 🤪🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s a horrible person. She has no awareness of the world and her posts like this are tone deaf to say the least.

Imagine thinking that not going to LA for a year was the end of the world.. selfish cow.

View attachment 772810
“finally, the finish line is in sight”

Only thing I can see finishing is her and James’ “relationship”

I actually dislike her so much. Try having cancer and being too scared to leave your house Emily, that’s long.
Very sorry to hear this and sending lots of love!❤
She is honestly unbelievable, she is just so so out of touch (with her audience and her boyfriend ironically).
Annoyingly she just can't take responsibility when she posts things like this which are totally entitled/egotistical/braggy posts/stories, the moment someone pulls her up on something, you get the classic "it's not that deep x" phrase instead of actually owning up to her mistakes, which if she did i would actually have more respect for her!

• Heart
Does she have any influencer / YouTube friends in LA? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her interact with any

Reactions: 6
Does she have any influencer / YouTube friends in LA? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her interact with any
She doesn’t seem to. But when she’s in LA she basically goes off the radar other than to post grid pics pretending to be living the LA lifestyle..

Reactions: 11
Very sorry to hear this and sending lots of love!❤
She is honestly unbelievable, she is just so so out of touch (with her audience and her boyfriend ironically).
Annoyingly she just can't take responsibility when she posts things like this which are totally entitled/egotistical/braggy posts/stories, the moment someone pulls her up on something, you get the classic "it's not that deep x" phrase instead of actually owning up to her mistakes, which if she did i would actually have more respect for her!
Thank you so much ❤

Reactions: 3
Em Sheldon's latest insta post, a lovely romantic date night (even if it's gifted and undeserved) she still doesn't need to hide her relationship unlike miss Canham 👀

I have to admit that I, a grown-ass 30-something, definitely cried at the thought I might be able to see my (British) partner before the end of the year. It feels like it's been a century and all I want is a hug, desperately. So Little Miss Emmypoo can shove a cucumber in her pie hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to admit that I, a grown-ass 30-something, definitely cried at the thought I might be able to see my (British) partner before the end of the year. It feels like it's been a century and all I want is a hug, desperately. So Little Miss Emmypoo can shove a cucumber in her pie hole.
The dramatic post of hers was so odd too, she literally saw her boyfriend a week ago.
She clearly misses the LA lifestyle and the clout that comes with it, not her boyfriend

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.