Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days passed and nothing happened, she is so boring even this thread is dead. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like she enjoys being trendy and girly, but wants to make out she has this other grunge/alternative/different vibe which she really doesn't 🙄 I watched her Christmas 2020 present video where she got some simpsons vans which was 'one of her fave presents' and banged on about how cool and alternative they are and how much she will wear them, safe to say they've never been seen since. So fake. 'I'll wear them all of sunmer' never seen her wear them once, what a waste

Reactions: 23
I bet James is ecstatic that the borders to the US are opening in November. It means she will only be able to come for a few weeks because Christmas will be around the corner 🤣 Emily’s probably wishing she can stay there for 3 months

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel like she enjoys being trendy and girly, but wants to make out she has this other grunge/alternative/different vibe which she really doesn't 🙄 I watched her Christmas 2020 present video where she got some simpsons vans which was 'one of her fave presents' and banged on about how cool and alternative they are and how much she will wear them, safe to say they've never been seen since. So fake. 'I'll wear them all of sunmer' never seen her wear them once, what a waste
I always think this when she bangs on about how ~quirky~ she is for wearing converse with dresses, as if it isn’t one of the most basic looks out there

Reactions: 27
No new video again last week, she must have been too busy from her free cheese trip and photoshopping herself to look like the jolly green giant to do her actual job and make content for YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see her Instagram? “I think that pink is tacky, I’ll stick to my baby pink nails” if I was the friend she said that too I would be livid. How rude can she get… just because you’re the most boring person in the world Emily, doesn’t mean everyone else should be

Reactions: 31
Did anyone see her Instagram? “I think that pink is tacky, I’ll stick to my baby pink nails” if I was the friend she said that too I would be livid. How rude can she get… just because you’re the most boring person in the world Emily, doesn’t mean everyone else should be
Yeah that really rubbed me the wrong way. Not everyone wants boring beige nails Emily. And if she’s gonna talk about tacky, let’s have a conversation about her botched lip fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I came on here after the Instagram nails post too, couldn’t believe it. How bleeping boring can you be to consider pink nails to be an “out there” choice Jesus Christ get a life Emily.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know why London grace keep giving her free manicures when she always just gets nude. It’s not really enticing anyone to go there is it?

Reactions: 21
I don’t know why London grace keep giving her free manicures when she always just gets nude. It’s not really enticing anyone to go there is it?
i agree. They look insanely boring and doesn’t really show off what the brand can do. Whilst they do look quite neat and well done, it’s a nude colour and therefore not really hard to look well done as mistakes are easily hidden. I’d want to see something a bit more creative before I’d decide to go to them.

Reactions: 10
Wow Emily, you're so unique and special with your long brown, blunt cut hair and your nude nails, everyone wants to be you. How bloody boring, she's so annoying just because of how boring she is

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jaysus if she wants to see tacky I can send her some pictures of the nails I used to have. They were gloriously tacky. And I loved them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is she probably wishes she was that interesting. She mustn’t know how vanilla she is, I think she gets off on the fact that she thinks she’s something special when everyone else knows what a truly boring witch she is.

Reactions: 13
Thing is she probably wishes she was that interesting. She mustn’t know how vanilla she is, I think she gets off on the fact that she thinks she’s something special when everyone else knows what a truly boring witch she is.
Agee, absolutely no one is envious of her life. We all know she doesn’t share much because there’s nothing to share. Her life is bland and empty, no real friends and a boyfriend who would rather be oceans apart. Also what happened to her bff Adam, seems she was only close with him to get a sponsored vacation out of it just like any other “friend” she has that she just uses to travel with because she has no real relationships

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.