Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why rip up perfectly fine real hardwood floors to replace with fak flooring that’s a hideous grey colour? Why buy a Victorian house to just make it a white box with grey floors. She could have bought a bloody new build for that style!

View attachment 859655
Original floor is SO much nicer though, this is physically painful

Reactions: 18
Original floor is SO much nicer though, this is physically painful
She is going to take all the character out of that Victorian House and decorate it like a new build. So pointless just buy a new build and have your sterile white walls and grey floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Coloured wood just looks super fake, especially when those floorboards look in good condition! She has no clue about renovating, it's sacrilege to turn a beautiful character house into a soulless grey new build style 😫

Reactions: 12
Coloured wood just looks super fake, especially when those floorboards look in good condition! She has no clue about renovating, it's sacrilege to turn a beautiful character house into a soulless grey new build style 😫
It clearly proves it wasn’t really her dream home if she’s just going to take all the character out of it!

Reactions: 14
Very informative there Emily. Great explanation as to why you ‘can’t’ keep the floors… I assume this is another EmLIE moment.

68BB6214-8FB4-458B-9CCD-A6ED53350F27.png

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think the responses she shared to that “what do you do when you don’t feel beautiful” question were so shallow?
Fake tan? Seriously?
How about realising that your looks and appearance should be the least interesting thing about you?

Reactions: 17
It might be controversial to say this but honestly I don’t think she’s really that skeletal. Yes she’s very thin, her face looks unhealthy and I wouldnt want to look like that, but she’s not skin and bones. I’m really sorry if this triggers anyone (I don’t have ED experience) but is she really that far gone?

Reactions: 2
It might be controversial to say this but honestly I don’t think she’s really that skeletal. Yes she’s very thin, her face looks unhealthy and I wouldnt want to look like that, but she’s not skin and bones. I’m really sorry if this triggers anyone (I don’t have ED experience) but is she really that far gone?
friendly reminder that you can be a healthy reminder and still be really unwell with an eating disorder.

yes, emily clearly needs help.

Reactions: 20
Will have to agree to disagree there, I think she looks terrible and very unwell. Obviously she can lose more weight, but at the right she’s been going I think it’s going to end really badly for her.

Reactions: 12
Dropping out of these threads for my own mental health… it’s too triggering. Let me know if she does anything interesting 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
ED’s don’t have a size, but Emily has always been a thin girl so I think seeing her lose weight so rapidly is what is concerning especially when she didn’t have any excess weight to lose, it would have been hard for her to get as thin as she is now without restricting/over exercising.

Reactions: 14
ED’s don’t have a size, but Emily has always been a thin girl so I think seeing her lose weight so rapidly is what is concerning especially when she didn’t have any excess weight to lose, it would have been hard for her to get as thin as she is now without restricting/over exercising.
And whilst you might look at her and think she’s not THAT thin, it’s important remember that it’s not normal for a tall girl to be a U.K. 4/6 and that’s not her normal weight either.
Obviously some people are naturally super thin, but she was never like this before.

Reactions: 7
she sold that set brand new with tags on Depop a few days ago after pretending in her video that she’d definitely wear it 😂
Where’s the eye roll reaction when you need it??

I actually would like to know where is her dress from in the getting the keys video.

Also I checked her depop:
View attachment 859315

She tells she needs long jeans because regulars are way too short on her long legs because she is 5'10 and soooo tall. Well, These topshop jeans are a long... and it's definitely too long.
I don’t want to be awful here, but her face makes her look deceased standing 😭 it’s actually so terrifying.

Will have to agree to disagree there, I think she looks terrible and very unwell. Obviously she can lose more weight, but at the right she’s been going I think it’s going to end really badly for her.
Oh please don’t say that, imagine if she read these… anytime I hear “lose more weight”, I always think people are telling me to actually do that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.