Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Emily’s leaked letter to the owner:

Dear Mrs House Owner,

My name is Emily Canham (Can-um) and I just want you to know that I think your house is the dreamiest house ever.

I don’t always know when things are wrong (trust me, I moved in with my first boyfriend after three weeks and he ended up swearing at me; then I let my second boyfriend move in with me after three months and he ended up cheating on me) - but I know when things are right, and when I saw your house on RightMove I started crying and I had to call my Mom because I just could picture myself living there with my dog Cody and my boyfriend James. (That’s James Bourne. He’s famous. You might know him from projects such as Busted, McBusted, Son of Dork, Murder at the Gates (Unreleased - still) and his second solo album Sugar Beach. The latter is destined to be a flop but the point still stands: he’s a millionaire so if you want a buyer with cash in hand, vote for us.

Things I love about the property: its gorgeous high ceilings (I’m 6”4 so this is essential); the storage in the kitchen for my extensive Le Crueset collection and the fact it has 5 bedrooms because James will no doubt want his own, away from me.

To be honest I don’t want to be cheesy, but I moved out at 17 and since then my house has never felt like a home. I had a really tough time at school because despite having two best friends (they called us the Victoria’s) I didn’t like when anyone said anything mean to me or when a teacher told me to come for lessons when I didn’t want to - so I’d sulk in the toilets and ring my Mom to come pick me up IMMEDIATELY. Which she always did. Of course. She’s kinda scared of me. I always get want I want. Which brings me back to: your dreamy house.

I can see this being my forever home, after searching for that for so long since 17. James will probably still live in LA. But I can see myself here forever. Imhereforever, if you will.

Yours sincerely,

EmLie Canham

• Haha
Reactions: 95

Brogegadalert

Screenshot_20210920-163607_Instagram.jpg

"Longest year and a half of my life" oh shush Em please 😴 Working on a covid ward with no annual leave, no holidays (oh sorry my bad 'work trips'🙄), nothing except work, yes longest year and a half of my life (i aren't complaining as i love my job and am very fortunate to still be employed considering the job losses through covid). I would love to claim that sitting at home being paid to film myself clear out my closet for the 10th time in a year, wander round Bicester village and be paid to go on a Disney cruise for a change of scenery was the 'longest year of my life'. She is so so out of touch with reality and completely oblivious to actual, real struggles people have experienced this past year. She needs to get off her high horse and get back to reality, that comment on her story almost comes across sarcastic 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 71

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Sorry, no. I am not feeling this hair at all

Untitled (3).png

Also, how am I just now noticing that Emily shaves her sideburns (or at least that's what it looks like)?? It looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Folkevermore

VIP Member
They’re in the same house but on tik tok live together from separate rooms just talking to each other.. why?

Edit: Also super icky that someone commented on a 13 year olds weight. How inappropriate, didn’t notice till looking back at this.
View attachment 826715
The fact that Emily actively wants Sophie to be part of this social media game at such a young age is hugely concerning to me

Reactions: 48

bellbells16

VIP Member
So overdramtic as if not going to LA was that big of a deal…

But sounds like she’ll be on the first flight out!

View attachment 772613
She acts like James didn't spend nearly 5 months in the UK last year during the first lockdown and he has been back to visit twice since. He could have been here more if he CHOOSE to be here. He's also still currently here and yet she's back at home with her parents? You'd think that they'd at least go down to Cornwall to spend a bit of time together. James really seems keen to keep her away from there. How nervous do you think he got last year when she started "renovating the crazy room" and making herself at home?

I'm calling it now, she'll get over to LA and she still won't be happy and will be home very quickly because reasons.

Reactions: 44

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
And some people think they have it bad because they have to choose between heating their home or buying food #prayforEmily

ETA. It really angers me that her response to any kind of criticism is always "it's not that deep". She never acknowledges when she has been completely tone deaf or a bad role model, and she never EVER apologises. It's always the viewer's fault for being offended because it's just 'not that deep' according to Em. Stupid, vapid bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

Folkevermore

VIP Member
7F18A535-F68B-4A9E-BE23-6D684F184D45.png

the Blatant body checking in these outfit photos is so annoying. She’s clearly leaning forward slightly and pushing her hips back to make her thigh gap bigger. And was it really necessary for her to lift up her shirt to show her stomach like that? She’s so so so toxic for all of the impressionable young girls who follow her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

I’m so confused by that welcome home video, is that her audition tape for a place in the sun?💀

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I was just surprised to see them together!
To be fair I’m also majorly surprised. This must be her treat for looking so unbothered and cool at Mcfly. Anyone else finding it funny though that they’ve been seen interacting and out together more now since him posting that screenshot hooked to that other girls airpods? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lollyy

VIP Member
Completely distasteful if you ask me, building up for something exciting and it’s her buying a house, for herself. So it’s just a stroke my ego exercise fucking hell these people think they are something. You don’t hear actual celebs launch buying a house.

Reactions: 39