Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just get the train like she does most of the time? She’s one of the lucky people who doesn’t NEED to drive anywhere..

how’s she expecting to drive back from London if she can’t find any petrol there?

View attachment 782344
As if her job is that important. How insensitive to the emergency services, doctors, carers etc who actually need to get to work but can’t. I’m sure she could cancel a meeting if she had to. The world doesn’t revolve around you and your so called ‘work’.
just order an Uber hun.

Reactions: 19
Why didn’t she just get petrol before she left? I literally filled up my tank in Northampton a few hours ago with no issues. She easily could’ve done the same. Plan ahead em, duh

Reactions: 14
Also, during her fav song and her original brand name “Imhereforever” - I think she was trying to not get too into it, she kept looking at the camera - you see that twice in the clip so I think she was trying to act above it!

Maybe a part of it is her wanting to look cool and ‘with the band’, but i really do think if James wasn’t there she’d be acting just like the other girl who’s video it is. I can imagine he would make her feel embarrassed for loving mcfly, even though it’s literally how they got together

Reactions: 16
She’s started doing “Monday mental health walks” doesn’t she have a dog that she needs to walk every day 🤔

• Heart
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but we ALL know she wouldn’t be seen dead shopping of somewhere cheap like BOOHOO. Don’t these brands research the influencers before they gift them a load of free stuff??

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but we ALL know she wouldn’t be seen dead shopping of somewhere cheap like BOOHOO. Don’t these brands research the influencers before they gift them a load of free stuff??
honestly I think a lot of the sponsorships she gets are dumb, and I don’t understand why those brands choose to partner with her.I’m also surprised she gets so many still when her views and followers are in constant decline

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but we ALL know she wouldn’t be seen dead shopping of somewhere cheap like BOOHOO. Don’t these brands research the influencers before they gift them a load of free stuff
honestly I think a lot of the sponsorships she gets are dumb, and I don’t understand why those brands choose to partner with her.I’m also surprised she gets so many still when her views and followers are in constant decline
I always alwaaaays think that all the comments on her videos come from bots, none of them ever look real or genuine. She definitely buys followers/subscribers.

Reactions: 9
She’s started doing “Monday mental health walks” doesn’t she have a dog that she needs to walk every day 🤔
her parents have been taking care of that dog pretty much since the day she got him. I don’t actually understand why she ever got a dog when she ‘travels’ so much. Whilst she may have paid for Cody at this point it’s more her parents dog than hers.

I doubt she does his daily walks… she’s too ‘busy’.

The thing is, her followers will still buy some of the stuff or at least check it out and maybe buy other things off the site. It actually doesn’t matter if she doesn’t shop there, because it’s still pretty likely that her subscribers do.

In a black puffer coat that isn't the boohoo one that she needed so much cos she didn't have one 🤔

The thing is, her followers will still buy some of the stuff or at least check it out and maybe buy other things off the site. It actually doesn’t matter if she doesn’t shop there, because it’s still pretty likely that her subscribers do.
I must admit I might buy that last jumper for my friends birthday, but I swear will not use her links lol

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she just get petrol before she left? I literally filled up my tank in Northampton a few hours ago with no issues. She easily could’ve done the same. Plan ahead em, duh
I live in Essex and it’s an absolute nightmare getting petrol, so many petrol stations are closed and the rest have really long queues you wouldn’t get to the end of if you had barely any petrol. It’s been like it all weekend. I don’t see why she didn’t just get the train in to London or an Uber, it’s not worth getting stuck.

Reactions: 7
I live in Essex and it’s an absolute nightmare getting petrol, so many petrol stations are closed and the rest have really long queues you wouldn’t get to the end of if you had barely any petrol. It’s been like it all weekend. I don’t see why she didn’t just get the train in to London or an Uber, it’s not worth getting stuck.
For sure, if she did wanna drive it would make so much more sense to get petrol before she left though. Especially since the petrol situation in Northampton (and so presumably Kettering too) really isn’t as bad as it is nearer to London

Reactions: 5
her parents have been taking care of that dog pretty much since the day she got him. I don’t actually understand why she ever got a dog when she ‘travels’ so much. Whilst she may have paid for Cody at this point it’s more her parents dog than hers.

I doubt she does his daily walks… she’s too ‘busy’.
I'm pretty sure Cody was a present from her then-boyfriend, Jake. As if she would spend her own money.

That dog is purely a status symbol.

Reactions: 11
Ad for eyeko really? Never seen her wear it before and never will again. ‘This is definitely my autum colour pallet’ witch please you wear the same shade eye makeup all year round. Who are trying to kid really?

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure Cody was a present from her then-boyfriend, Jake. As if she would spend her own money.

That dog is purely a status symbol.
She definitely bought Cody herself, I remember the vlogs she did at that time whinging about getting a dog. They asked their landlord and they had said no which Jake accepted but she then kept buying dog toys and stuff and then bought Cody out of the blue. The landlord found out I think and then she shipped him off to her parents not long before they broke up...correct me if I’m wrong though!

Tried to find her video introducing Cody but she seems to have deleted it. But I did see the video titled ‘SURPRISING HER WITH MY CAR’ where she paid to have Libby insured on her car for a day so she could be driven around. Her excuse was that Libby loved her car and was desperate to drive it or something like that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
i will never get over her posting about her 10k steps a day and encouraging her very young fans to do it :/ like yes it is very good to stay active but we all know (especially those of us with a past of disordered eating) that its for weight loss purposes with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.