Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS, someone sent the photo to Instagram vs Reality on Reddit😂 it got pretty popular too. Made my daaaay. The comment section is great, here are a few of them..
I saw that too! Wondered if someone from here had posted it 🤭

Reactions: 11
GUYS, someone sent the photo to Instagram vs Reality on Reddit😂 it got pretty popular too. Made my day. The comment section is great, here are a few of them..
OMG I had not seen that picture. What on (middle) earth??
This is a serious question, what has actually stopped her from moving to LA? Like before the pandemilovato of course. Genuinely, if she's that desperate, she could've upped and left whenever.
She could've spent 2 weeks somewhere else and then travelled onto the US if she was the desperate to go? It's not like she doesn't have the time or money. And she doesn't have a traditional job that needs her attention. It's just so weird, she's acting like the most hard done to bimbo. Newsflash M, we've all been through the same pandemic and we haven't all been in the same boat. You've been on a Disney luxury cruise liner while some of us have been drowning

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG I had not seen that picture. What on (middle) earth??
This is a serious question, what has actually stopped her from moving to LA? Like before the pandemilovato of course. Genuinely, if she's that desperate, she could've upped and left whenever.
She could've spent 2 weeks somewhere else and then travelled onto the US if she was the desperate to go? It's not like she doesn't have the time or money. And she doesn't have a traditional job that needs her attention. It's just so weird, she's acting like the most hard done to bimbo. Newsflash M, we've all been through the same pandemic and we haven't all been in the same boat. You've been on a Disney luxury cruise liner while some of us have been drowning
Pandemilovato 💀 You’ve killed me off.

I genuinely think she hasn’t gone to LA because she feels she’ll be out of her depth. There’s thousands of Emilys in LA, some much nicer and prettier too. Even though her “boyfriend” is out there often, he’s not exactly going to support her. I reckon he’s on her shoulder telling her it’s a bad idea so he can continue to have his independence away from her when he’s out there.

Reactions: 15
Pandemilovato 💀 You’ve killed me off.

I genuinely think she hasn’t gone to LA because she feels she’ll be out of her depth. There’s thousands of Emilys in LA, some much nicer and prettier too. Even though her “boyfriend” is out there often, he’s not exactly going to support her. I reckon he’s on her shoulder telling her it’s a bad idea so he can continue to have his independence away from her when he’s out there.
Also he hasn’t asked her to move in with him & I don’t think Emily could afford the lifestyle she has here in LA. Rent prices are absolutely insane there and something like the flat she had in London would be probably out of her price range.

Reactions: 9
Also he hasn’t asked her to move in with him & I don’t think Emily could afford the lifestyle she has here in LA. Rent prices are absolutely insane there and something like the flat she had in London would be probably out of her price range.
would she even be Eligible for a visa? She’s not exactly a skilled worker

Reactions: 7
would she even be Eligible for a visa? She’s not exactly a skilled worker
There’s a visa that you tubers can get something about special talents. I imagine she could get that since many other youtubers have gotten it over the years…

Reactions: 4
We don’t know if James has asked her to move in with her or not as we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but externally it’s not looking great. LA can’t be good for her and wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the LA lifestyle that’s caused her eating disorder to flare up. Everyone says that it’s all about being skinny there

Reactions: 7
I have to admit that I, a grown-ass 30-something, definitely cried at the thought I might be able to see my (British) partner before the end of the year. It feels like it's been a century and all I want is a hug, desperately. So Little Miss Emmypoo can shove a cucumber in her pie hole.
Us citizens can already travel back and forth and have been able to all summer.

Reactions: 3
Let’s be honest, she’s two much of a goody-two-shoes to circumvent the system and go when Brits technically weren’t allowed (although there were obviously ways around it). If she had gone, it would’ve been obvious that’s what she’d have done, and not playing by the rules is so NoT eMiLy.

Reactions: 5
Pandemilovato has fully SENT me 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭 that one comment is better than any of Emily’s content in years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We don’t know if James has asked her to move in with her or not as we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but externally it’s not looking great. LA can’t be good for her and wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the LA lifestyle that’s caused her eating disorder to flare up. Everyone says that it’s all about being skinny there
Honestly if he wanted to be with her, he would. There’s no reason why he has to be in LA

Reactions: 10
They are both such begs honestly. Yes James was once a successful singer song writer but unless it’s busted/mcbusted no is interested. She’s dating a has been and pretending he’s still a massive celeb. Kids today think jonas brothers sang year 3000 ffs 🤣🤣🤣
It’s not just kids, most of America thinks that the jonas brothers did it first. So how does he think he’ll make it in LA when no one knows who busted was?

D2CB5CBE-48EB-419F-995C-7C28F3C9A301.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are both such begs honestly. Yes James was once a successful singer song writer but unless it’s busted/mcbusted no is interested. She’s dating a has been and pretending he’s still a massive celeb. Kids today think jonas brothers sang year 3000 ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Um why would his own girlfriend not be promoting this ?! 😂

• Haha
I commented on that video yesterday saying the Jonas brothers version is better 😂 kind of hope he saw it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they only can if they go via another country for 2 weeks?
No US citizens have been able to come here all along, it’s British going to the US that’s the problem. My sister in law (American) has been over twice in the last 18 months for 6-8 weeks at a time, my brother in law is currently out there visiting her since the beginning of August.

Emily’s excuse is absolute bollocks, for such a well-renowned traveller, she sure as hell doesn’t bother to research the facts. Then again I suppose she’s not been offered a free two week holiday in any green countries prior to flying to the States…

Reactions: 9
No US citizens have been able to come here all along, it’s British going to the US that’s the problem. My sister in law (American) has been over twice in the last 18 months for 6-8 weeks at a time, my brother in law is currently out there visiting her since the beginning of August.

Emily’s excuse is absolute bollocks, for such a well-renowned traveller, she sure as hell doesn’t bother to research the facts. Then again I suppose she’s not been offered a free two week holiday in any green countries prior to flying to the States…
You’d think she’d be less frugal after mooching at her parents house for a years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.