Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even so. He has to be there for 2 weeks. I’d be joining my partner for the two weeks if I had the time and money. It’s beautiful!
Yeah she could of gone with him for a holiday and she could of even gone to LA with him now you can get ESTAs quickly again and the borders opening up in a few weeks!

Reactions: 3
Yeah she could of gone with him for a holiday and she could of even gone to LA with him now you can get ESTAs quickly again and the borders opening up in a few weeks!
Exactly the borders open so soon. Why did he need to leave and sneak into the US when he could have literally waited 3 weeks and gotten in the normal way. He was that desperate to get away from her… if I was Emily I’d be asking myself why didn’t he stay with me In the UK longer then we could have gone to LA together! It’s such a red flag that he didn’t wait or invite her.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's hoping to find modelling work in LA and that's partly the reason she's starving herself. I'm sure she used to talk about wanting to be a model when she was younger and she has done some influencer style modelling/shoots for Jack Wills etc.

Reactions: 6
So, if she really is moving to LA, does this mean that that Welcome Home account is for her to document doing up James house in LA? Do you think James knows that she’s planning that? Or is she just going to show up on his doorstep the 8th of November with a paint brush and white/lilac pain? It didn’t exactly work out well for her when she tried to do that in Cornwall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's hoping to find modelling work in LA and that's partly the reason she's starving herself. I'm sure she used to talk about wanting to be a model when she was younger and she has done some influencer style modelling/shoots for Jack Wills etc.
Isn’t she too old to begin modelling now? Like I know she’s only 24 but that’s pretty old to start modelling

Reactions: 7
Not Emily trying to convince us she's in a stable, mature relationship. James doesn't need you to complete him....he doesn't care about you! You're only independent of James because he doesn't want to spend time with you
Screenshot_20211017-112259_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not Emily trying to convince us she's in a stable, mature relationship. James doesn't need you to complete him....he doesn't care about you! You're only independent of James because he doesn't want to spend time with you
View attachment 814103
The idea that you have to be “complete” to be in a healthy relationship is bullshit too. No one is “complete” and it’s not that deep Emily

Reactions: 21
Don’t think she’d be allowed to work over there on an ESTA for a US company.

Reactions: 2
Begging for engagement on tik tok live again
She’s telling them off for commenting but not liking the video. What is wrong with her… imagine speaking to your followers like that.

One person said they commented and she was like ‘did you like it to, everyone’s saying they’re commenting but I think everyone who commented hasn’t liked the video’

She really does have a nasty mean girl personality!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s telling them off for commenting but not liking the video. What is wrong with her… imagine speaking to your followers like that.

One person said they commented and she was like ‘did you like it to, everyone’s saying they’re commenting but I think everyone who commented hasn’t liked the video’

She really does have a nasty mean girl personality!
her mentality towards everything has been so skewed by working on social media. she seems to put so much worth into likes/engagement

emily is live on tiktok right now with sophie so naturally i kept commenting that they looked like twins, hope little miss ‘people think i’m adopted because i look so different’ liked seeing those xxx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
emily is live on tiktok right now with sophie so naturally i kept commenting that they looked like twins, hope little miss ‘people think i’m adopted because i look so different’ liked seeing those xxx
Wow Sophie seems to be having so much fun… NOT 😂

0E629729-111A-404E-9B3C-B1AC6D84D869.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The do look soo alike! Same nose, same hair (except colour) and as sophie gets older you can see it more.

Reactions: 23
We all know she doesn’t shop at River Island. She literally is so disingenuous with what she promotes, then has the audacity to harp on about how she only ever speaks about products/brands she likes.

Also there was no way that was filmed in one day; she says she only has a denim jacket with her, then it cuts to the next clip and she has a black coat on, a cardigan, different top and different jeans. 🙄 also lmao when she said she was meeting a friend for dinner she was totally alone. There was no one sat opposite her. Not even the elusive EmShel who she never likes to admit she’s with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
James just posted a story of him swimming in black and white to the song ‘wicked’ Chris isaak - maybe it’s a reach but the words are ‘I don’t wanna fall in love, with you’ 👀😂

• Haha
Just want to jump in and say that its not entirely true that you cant get pregnant when underweight, although yes totally agree that it makes things harder. I did manage to conceive and have a successful pregnancy at a low BMI and my daughter is perfectly healthy. Social media seems to perpetuate the message that its impossible to have a baby if you have an ED and whilst I totally agree that it makes it much harder, I also think its harmful on various levels to share this message.
I didn’t say impossible, I said it makes it very difficult. What makes it a definite that she’s not pregnant is that she never sees her “boyfriend”. So no, I’m not sharing any harmful messages.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t say impossible, I said it makes it very difficult. What makes it a definite that she’s not pregnant is that she never sees her “boyfriend”. So no, I’m not sharing any harmful messages.
there is no way she’s not too obsessive over tiny details to end up pregnant i’m not having it 😂 even if she was a normal weight

Reactions: 7
Her good looks are gradually fading and she is looking more skeletal, some agencies may refuse to accept her. There are way more beautiful girls out there with a normal body shape. I also think that most agencies prefer their models starting out to be a lot younger, 16. In the modelling industry 25 is considered old to be beginning your modelling career

Her good looks are gradually fading and she is looking more skeletal, some agencies may refuse to accept her. There are way more beautiful girls out there with a normal body shape. I also think that most agencies prefer their models starting out to be a lot younger, 16. In the modelling industry 25 is considered old to be beginning your modelling career
most HF agencies don’t accept girls with a normal body shape. The fact that Bella and Gigi Hadid were accepted and have become as successful as they are given that they aren’t the skinniest is massively controversial in the HF world.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.