Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly moving to LA will be the final nail in the coffin that is her career.
Wish she would go and then be extra secretive so we don’t have to hear from her ever again. She’s online on socials to show off about her weight along with how much she eats 🙄 and do some ads for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the finish line is you going to LA, oh fuk off you stupid witch. U could have went ages ago but ur bf doesn’t want you there. Urgh can’t stand her. Tone death & self absorbed.
Bets on how long she’ll last over there?? I’m feeling generous, I say 4 weeks and then she’ll be home for “work” reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the finish line is you going to LA, oh fuk off you stupid witch. U could have went ages ago but ur bf doesn’t want you there. Urgh can’t stand her. Tone death & self absorbed.
‘It’s been a rough ride’ oh do off Emily you saw your boyfriend last week & he’s run away from you again… so freaking dramatic and such a liar.

Reactions: 31
I hardly comment on threads but read here consistently but that has post has really hit a nerve with me! She’s truly that self absorbed that she thinks getting to LA is the finish line?! How selfish. I live in Melbourne, Australia and we are STILL in lockdown, the longest city in the world to be lockdown down in fact. We cannot travel more than 15km from our home. The pandemic is well and truly still going. There is no finish line in sight. I agree with you, very tone deaf and self absorbed. Unfollowing her right away now. There are no words I can use to describe her right now

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What is she even on about when she’s saying it’s been “a rough ride” and “close to the finish line”?? She’s been seeing her boyfriend so it’s not about him. My heart bleeds for you that you haven’t been able to stay at James’ Beverly Hills mansion and so whatever it is you do when you’re in LA. She’s such a self indulgent twit.

Reactions: 26
What is she even on about when she’s saying it’s been “a rough ride” and “close to the finish line”?? She’s been seeing her boyfriend so it’s not about him. My heart bleeds for you that you haven’t been able to stay at James’ Beverly Hills mansion and so whatever it is you do when you’re in LA. She’s such a self indulgent twit.
Such a rough ride.. barely working for a year and a half and seeing her fwb almost as much as pre pandemic

Reactions: 7
If she wanted to be in LA and James wanted her there also she would be. You do anything you can to be with your partner during this pandemic situation. My partner works overseas and usually I live there with him. Just as the pandemic started (we were back home visiting family) he left to go back to work and I was supposed to follow him back over a month later. Borders closed, no new visas were being issued and we were actually a part from each other. We tried everything, every avenue you could possibly think of. Immigration don’t count partners under the spouse visa of this country unless you are married. After 13 months of being a part he got a break from work and could finally come home, we signed marriage papers immediately so we could be together, he left a month later and by the time my visa was applied for and processed it was another 6 months. But we did it and we are finally back together. All I’m saying is that you do anything during these times to be with your loved ones, not plaster false sob stories on insta to get sympathy from your followers. Emily could be with James now but he doesn’t want her. The sooner she realises that the sooner she can move on and start looking after herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I used to think Emily was stunning but now she’s lost so much weight, bones sticking out. She looks awful. I also don’t think it was necessary to say the trousers she had on was a size 4.

Reactions: 18
I know this isn’t an Emshel thread but I’m just baffled how she has bought and renovated and apartment in London with just a 100k followers. Emily should be able to buy a whole townhouse in comparison in London

Reactions: 8
I’m also really confused about what she’s going to do about LA? She can’t move there permanently without a Visa right…so is she going to go out for 3 months at a time? Such a bizarre relationship

Reactions: 8
how would she even get a visa, she has zero skill to bring to the us lol

Reactions: 7
how would she even get a visa, she has zero skill to bring to the us lol
There is numerous YouTubers with smaller channels than Emily who got a ob1 visa for ‘extraordinary ability’. I’m sure she could if she wanted to.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what her management company is called? I really want to message them.

I’m exactly the same, have had my ups and downs with body image but it’s just so triggering to see her, I’ve unfollowed but sometimes ads come up and I hate it 😭 really wish she would go away for a bit and get the help she desperately needs.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what her management company is called? I really want to message them.

I’m exactly the same, have had my ups and downs with body image but it’s just so triggering to see her, I’ve unfollowed but sometimes ads come up and I hate it 😭 really wish she would go away for a bit and get the help she desperately needs.
the corner London. Craig Knox is her actual manager I think.

Reactions: 2
“it’s been a pretty rough ride” oh boo bleeping hoo Emily, you wouldn’t know rough if it slapped you in the face

Reactions: 12
Even so. He has to be there for 2 weeks. I’d be joining my partner for the two weeks if I had the time and money. It’s beautiful!
And she does have the time and money but he didn't invite her. She's just pretending that she is this independent young woman with her own life and money when we all know that she's just waiting patiently for James to whistle and she'll be running to him like a dog

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.