Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know why she tweeted that. There’s nothing “bad day” about it. It’s the epitome of first world problems and privilege - considering how luxury/expensive MacBooks are. Get a grip EmLIE. And stop being so tone deaf omg

Reactions: 19
Wherever James is staying to quarantine looks like paradise. Bet Emily is raging.

Reactions: 4
Typical Em, spouting privilege left right and centre then blaming the viewers for being offended. Considering there's people in this country who can't afford to buy food for their kids lunch, pay the rent, pay for heating or afford a single Christmas present for their children this year, you'd think she'd be grateful for what she has, rather than moaning that her latest apple buy is now outdated 🙄 But remember guys, "it's not her fault we're triggered" 🥴

Reactions: 18
She probably didn’t even buy a MacBook 15 days ago either. She is a compulsive liar. She is always tweeting things to either be relatable or try and pop off. Remember when she tweeted about 1D/Zayn? 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She probably didn’t even buy a MacBook 15 days ago either. She is a compulsive liar. She is always tweeting things to either be relatable or try and pop off. Remember when she tweeted about 1D/Zayn? 🙈
Nooo what was it about?

Reactions: 3
Or she do the research herself like everyone else??!? Shes so lazy.
This isn’t to buy them, she’s using it to up her engagement level so when trying to get brand deals she can charge more. Then tomorrow she’ll say so many people asked to see what was recommended and she’ll share the products with affiliate links to get money from swipe ups.

It’s also to get brands to send her gift sets she can use in her gift guides without having to spend the money.

Reactions: 18
I didn’t say impossible, I said it makes it very difficult. What makes it a definite that she’s not pregnant is that she never sees her “boyfriend”. So no, I’m not sharing any harmful messages.
Sorry, I know you weren't.. just hit a sore spot for me I think! Sorry to jump in at you.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I know you weren't.. just hit a sore spot for me I think! Sorry to jump in at you.
No worries, but never take anything taken on tattle personally. Usually unless obviously stated people are just gossiping about the person the threads about/influencers and never talking in the sense of the general public.

To get back on topic, I absolutely can’t stand when influencers hide their engagement boosting tactics behind “i need inspo!” Or “i wanna talk to you guys!”. I’d honestly have more respect if they said their engagement was a bit low so they’re wanting to boost it by asking whatever question, obviously they wouldn’t because brands would see and they’re all far too proud to admit their influence is nonexistent anymore.

Reactions: 8
No worries, but never take anything taken on tattle personally. Usually unless obviously stated people are just gossiping about the person the threads about/influencers and never talking in the sense of the general public.

To get back on topic, I absolutely can’t stand when influencers hide their engagement boosting tactics behind “i need inspo!” Or “i wanna talk to you guys!”. I’d honestly have more respect if they said their engagement was a bit low so they’re wanting to boost it by asking whatever question, obviously they wouldn’t because brands would see and they’re all far too proud to admit their influence is nonexistent anymore.
Especially because she rarely shares the answers!

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why Em was so so desperate for Sophie to get TikTok as soon as she turned 13, why she really wants to 'leak' her snapchat, etc. Considering how damaging social media can be for anyone at any age, you'd think Em would know better than anyone what trolls can be like and try to protect Sophie, not basically throw her into the wolves knowing that as she gets older/posts more/puts across her opinions more she'll most likely get hate?

Reactions: 31
I don't understand why Em was so so desperate for Sophie to get TikTok as soon as she turned 13, why she really wants to 'leak' her snapchat, etc. Considering how damaging social media can be for anyone at any age, you'd think Em would know better than anyone what trolls can be like and try to protect Sophie, not basically throw her into the wolves knowing that as she gets older/posts more/puts across her opinions more she'll most likely get hate?
I think she's doing it because Sophie could easily have a bigger reach and appeal since she’s younger so more relatable. In turn, that would give Emily more exposure too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.