Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s infuriating to watch her now. My younger cousin who was around 18/19 at the time, had anorexia that she was in complete denial about. She would pretend to everyone that she’d already eaten if she was asked if she wanted lunch or a snack or whatever. She’d fill herself up on oat milk and nibble on tiny pieces of fruit. She was wasting away in front of us. My auntie finally managed to get her to go to the GP who told her she had to seek treatment ASAP. My cousin tried to sack it off and said ‘oh I’ll go next week, I’m busy with college..’. The GP told her she wasn’t gonna be alive next week (her BMI was around 10), and sent her to a private institution that night.

It was rough for her, but it worked. She’s now in full recovery and thanked everyone for the ‘tough love’ treatment. She admitted she was blind to it all and genuinely could not see what everyone else was seeing. If it wasn’t for the GP ‘forcing’ her into treatment I really don’t think she’d be alive today.

As annoying and frustrating as Emily is, she deserves help too. Why can’t her family and friends and even her management see that??
We don’t know what her family may or may not be doing… but she’s an adult and they have nothing they can do if she declines treatment unless she’s at immediate risk to herself or others which unfortunately where she appears to be at she’s not considered that way.

Reactions: 9
She’s advising people to size down in those trousers as well because she’s ‘usually a 6-8’. Sorry but no, you’re wearing a size 4 because you’re severely underweight. Even a size 6 at 5ft 10 is VERY small. I’m 5ft 5, technically underweight due to health conditions but yet I still wear a size 8-10. I’m aware bone structures etc differ from person to person but still.
Yea I’m a size 10 and 5’2….if I was able to get in a size 4 my mum would be marching me off to the nearest GP hospital for help and she would be bloody worried :/ even people I work with who are naturally very slim don’t wear size 4….and they re tiny but that’s their build and they are totally fit and healthy and they wear probably an 8, maybe a 6 in some things….def worrying!

Reactions: 8
i’m a size 4 at 5’1” and i’ve been going to the gym and eating like crazy because i realised (in ed recovery) that i look like a child at 25

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We don’t know what her family may or may not be doing… but she’s an adult and they have nothing they can do if she declines treatment unless she’s at immediate risk to herself or others which unfortunately where she appears to be at she’s not considered that way.
No we don’t, you’re right. But based off the fact that Emily is getting smaller by the day which we can all clearly see in the numerous stories and videos she posts, they’re clearly not doing enough. Being an adult isn’t an excuse for the people around you to sit back and watch you decline.

Reactions: 6
No we don’t, you’re right. But based off the fact that Emily is getting smaller by the day which we can all clearly see in the numerous stories and videos she posts, they’re clearly not doing enough. Being an adult isn’t an excuse for the people around you to sit back and watch you decline.
No but her family have literally nothing they can do. You can’t get her put in a facility unless she’s an immediate danger to herself which she’s not considered to be. They can only do so much / say so much. If she chooses not to get help they cannot physically force her to.

but also trying to force someone who’s not ready to get help can sometimes be more of a hinder than a help and can cause it to get worse not better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The constant body checking is too much for me now

WE DON'T NEED TO SEE YOUR WAIST IN EVERY VIDEO!!! just show your outfit like a normal person, for duck sake someone needs to tell her

Reactions: 24
She definitely won’t be pregnant. It’s ridiculously hard to conceive when you’re not even giving your own body the correct nutrients it needs to survive nevermind also making another human, also for the breaks they have in-between seeing each other she’d already have popped out a few sprogs by now 😂
Just want to jump in and say that its not entirely true that you cant get pregnant when underweight, although yes totally agree that it makes things harder. I did manage to conceive and have a successful pregnancy at a low BMI and my daughter is perfectly healthy. Social media seems to perpetuate the message that its impossible to have a baby if you have an ED and whilst I totally agree that it makes it much harder, I also think its harmful on various levels to share this message.

It’s absolutely insane she’s wearing a size 4. For someone who’s (apparently) 5’10 that’s so skinny! Even someone at 5’8 as size 4 is very very small.
100% agree. I have an ED and am underweight according to BMI- I'm 5'8 and a size 8/10 in jeans mostly because I have wide hips but seeing E share that she's a size 4 is insanely triggering. Also I'm not totally sure thats true.

I have a very healthy relationship with food and even I am having a hard time following emily recently. I know there are a lot of you that come on here who have ED’s, please just take care of yourselves and don’t follow her if it’s too much. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a very healthy relationship with food and even I am having a hard time following emily recently. I know there are a lot of you that come on here who have ED’s, please just take care of yourselves and don’t follow her if it’s too much. Sending love ❤
Exactly this, I think I have a slight unhealthy relationship with food/exercise I’m 29 and she triggers me.. she is toxic.. her mum as a councillor is disgraceful & whilst I get Emily is an adult for her mum not to see what she triggers online is bad..

Reactions: 10
You toxic witch, sorry I dislike her.
Is she actually expecting gourmet pizza in Kettering though? Like girl, order a dominos like the rest of us.
Also I love how she says “my hometown” as if most of her followers care enough to even know where she lives

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she actually expecting gourmet pizza in Kettering though? Like girl, order a dominos like the rest of us.
Also I love how she says “my hometown” as if most of her followers care enough to even know where she lives
Also ‘home town’ makes it sound like she’s just back visiting for a bit and has moved away. She’s been living there again for over a year. It’s just your home Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s so annoying showing off how small she is all the time. As someone who has an unhealthy relationship with food and terrible body image, I feel so insecure everytime I open her Instagram stories because she’s always showing off her body, how tiny she is and the small sizes she can fit into. And she’s definitely aware of all these comments lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s so annoying showing off how small she is all the time. As someone who has terrible relationship with food and terrible body image, I feel so insecure everytime I open her Instagram stories because she’s always showing off her body, how tiny she is and the small sizes she can fit into. And she’s definitely aware of all these comments lol
For sure, and it was totally unnecessary for her to tell us she wears a size 4. Yet she did it because she thinks it’s a flex

Reactions: 7
She’s so annoying showing off how small she is all the time. As someone who has an unhealthy relationship with food and terrible body image, I feel so insecure everytime I open her Instagram stories because she’s always showing off her body, how tiny she is and the small sizes she can fit into. And she’s definitely aware of all these comments lol
I agree.. it’s just as harmful for the people on the opposite weight spectrum

Reactions: 8
So the finish line is you going to LA, oh fuk off you stupid witch. U could have went ages ago but ur bf doesn’t want you there. Urgh can’t stand her.
Honestly moving to LA will be the final nail in the coffin that is her career.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.