Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's hoping to find modelling work in LA and that's partly the reason she's starving herself. I'm sure she used to talk about wanting to be a model when she was younger and she has done some influencer style modelling/shoots for Jack Wills etc.
Models who are slim don’t look ill in the face she looks like death no one will want her to model for them I don’t think

Reactions: 3
I swear, I was scrolling on TikTok and the video started like this, she looks so so so very ill. I was a bit shocked when it started playing then realised who it was

63A17E14-7A9C-4C59-A213-3F2E256CE19F.jpeg

Also, she called the product “flawless” but it didn’t even cover her spot!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
most HF agencies don’t accept girls with a normal body shape. The fact that Bella and Gigi Hadid were accepted and have become as successful as they are given that they aren’t the skinniest is massively controversial in the HF world.
^^^^ this. it sounds awful, but honestly the way she is now (at least if she was actually 5’10” and lost the lip fillers) she’d probably get snapped up by agencies in London or Europe, most HF models are like her or smaller. But I guess the LA “look” still seems quite commercial though so she might actually be too skinny for that??? also things like age don’t count for influencers or celeb kids - they get a pass because of their following / ‘status’ 🙃

Reactions: 2
Models who are slim don’t look ill in the face she looks like death no one will want her to model for them I don’t think
I agree with this, the majority of models these days are radiant and clearly look after their bodies even though they are extremely thin. Emily is grey and malnourished looking :(

Reactions: 10
H
^^^^ this. it sounds awful, but honestly the way she is now (at least if she was actually 5’10” and lost the lip fillers) she’d probably get snapped up by agencies in London or Europe, most HF models are like her or smaller. But I guess the LA “look” still seems quite commercial though so she might actually be too skinny for that??? also things like age don’t count for influencers or celeb kids - they get a pass because of their following / ‘status’ 🙃
Honestly though, her following and status probably doesn’t count for much in LA. Most of her followers are based in the U.K. and I don’t think she has that much of a US following

Reactions: 2
James had posted so much while he’s been on this isolation trip. I know they keep it private 🙄 but did he even post in Ibiza?

Reactions: 8
God she’s so rude 😭 she needs to remember her followers literally fund her lifestyle, without them she’d have nothing as no brands would be interested. Pls show some some respect Emily 😑

Reactions: 27
I agree with this, the majority of models these days are radiant and clearly look after their bodies even though they are extremely thin. Emily is grey and malnourished looking :(
It’s sad I don’t even follow her and haven’t done for years when I came across her Instagram again I was shocked to see how ill she looks I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 1
And some people think they have it bad because they have to choose between heating their home or buying food #prayforEmily

ETA. It really angers me that her response to any kind of criticism is always "it's not that deep". She never acknowledges when she has been completely tone deaf or a bad role model, and she never EVER apologises. It's always the viewer's fault for being offended because it's just 'not that deep' according to Em. Stupid, vapid witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
most HF agencies don’t accept girls with a normal body shape. The fact that Bella and Gigi Hadid were accepted and have become as successful as they are given that they aren’t the skinniest is massively controversial in the HF world.
Bella Hadid is definitely model type skinny but I agree re Gigi Hadid (although she did just have a baby a year ago)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.