Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’ve missed this, but what show did she appear on? This reel came up on my insta and she’s whittering on about her height 🥴 but I had no idea she’d been on a show? It looks like a dating show as well

This isn't a TV show, she was on the YouTuber version of Tinder in Real Life for a Sidemen Sunday. The sidemen are a really good YouTube group who release main channel videos once a week, on Sundays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is everyone suspecting for this new "project", the whole 'welcome home' thing is making me question homeware? Seems a pretty generic niche most influencers seem to fall into at the moment...
Her project is nothing, a figment of her lazy imagination. It's the new Imhereforever, where she spends years hyping vague exciting dreamy magically things coming soon...but nothing ever, ever happens.

Reactions: 10
This isn't a TV show, she was on the YouTuber version of Tinder in Real Life for a Sidemen Sunday. The sidemen are a really good YouTube group who release main channel videos once a week, on Sundays.
Thank you for the info will check them out!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’ve missed this, but what show did she appear on? This reel came up on my insta and she’s whittering on about her height 🥴 but I had no idea she’d been on a show? It looks like a dating show as well

It wasn’t a traditional “show”. It’s a youtube series by the Sidemen.

Her section starts at 12:20.

Reactions: 2
Oh look at that another body checking tik tok that she’s calling an outfit of the day.

Why would you need to lift your top up to show your waist off during an ootd? You wouldn’t…
FC4F77CC-8329-44A0-B155-619813D66CAD.png

00FCB280-6B8F-421F-830C-24258690149F.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Begging for likes on Sophie’s tik tok saying she will release her Snapchat, why would you want randomers to have your little sisters Snapchat

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wow I can’t believe how much weight she’s lost! I used to watch her YouTube channel couple years back and I’ve just came across a tik tok she surely has an eating disorder? Maybe that’s been mentioned I haven’t been on her thread for so long

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she look pregnant here? May be the baggy tee or the angle. Whichever way, good luck to them!
She definitely won’t be pregnant. It’s ridiculously hard to conceive when you’re not even giving your own body the correct nutrients it needs to survive nevermind also making another human, also for the breaks they have in-between seeing each other she’d already have popped out a few sprogs by now 😂

Reactions: 29
Her face looks bizarre!
View attachment 811049
she used to be so youthful looking and beautiful, can’t believe this is how she’s turned out.

makes me mad that she does outfit of the day videos and mentions sizes all the time too. She’s put a story about those leather trousers and said she’s wearing a size 4! It’s triggering, even for people who don’t struggle with EDs.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
she used to be so youthful looking and beautiful, can’t believe this is how she’s turned out.

makes me mad that she does outfit of the day videos and mentions sizes all the time too. She’s put a story about those leather trousers and said she’s wearing a size 4! It’s triggering, even for people who don’t struggle with EDs.
It’s absolutely insane she’s wearing a size 4. For someone who’s (apparently) 5’10 that’s so skinny! Even someone at 5’8 as size 4 is very very small.

Reactions: 16
She’s advising people to size down in those trousers as well because she’s ‘usually a 6-8’. Sorry but no, you’re wearing a size 4 because you’re severely underweight. Even a size 6 at 5ft 10 is VERY small. I’m 5ft 5, technically underweight due to health conditions but yet I still wear a size 8-10. I’m aware bone structures etc differ from person to person but still.

Reactions: 24
She’s advising people to size down in those trousers as well because she’s ‘usually a 6-8’. Sorry but no, you’re wearing a size 4 because you’re severely underweight. Even a size 6 at 5ft 10 is VERY small. I’m 5ft 5, technically underweight due to health conditions but yet I still wear a size 8-10. I’m aware bone structures etc differ from person to person but still.
I’m a size 6-8 and I’m huge compared to her, she really doesn’t see her body clearly

Reactions: 7
It’s infuriating to watch her now. My younger cousin who was around 18/19 at the time, had anorexia that she was in complete denial about. She would pretend to everyone that she’d already eaten if she was asked if she wanted lunch or a snack or whatever. She’d fill herself up on oat milk and nibble on tiny pieces of fruit. She was wasting away in front of us. My auntie finally managed to get her to go to the GP who told her she had to seek treatment ASAP. My cousin tried to sack it off and said ‘oh I’ll go next week, I’m busy with college..’. The GP told her she wasn’t gonna be alive next week (her BMI was around 10), and sent her to a private institution that night.

It was rough for her, but it worked. She’s now in full recovery and thanked everyone for the ‘tough love’ treatment. She admitted she was blind to it all and genuinely could not see what everyone else was seeing. If it wasn’t for the GP ‘forcing’ her into treatment I really don’t think she’d be alive today.

As annoying and frustrating as Emily is, she deserves help too. Why can’t her family and friends and even her management see that??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.