Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get where it’s come from, I mean she was always skinny as it is? She was eating like a normal person when she was living with James in Cornwall and then as soon as they left she started being strange with her eating and weight
That's definitely when it started getting bad. I remember in the video where she swapped diets with Sophie, her mum said that when Emily was 10 she was "conscious of what she was putting in her body". So its clearly been something shes struggled with for most of her life 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm also 33 and only know her because of James, because I've been eating healthy, drinking lots of water, doing face masks, wearing moisturiser and staying out of the sun for the past few years. I still look quite young. I still wear the same clothes I would in my 20s. No one has ever guessed my age.

I find that if someone looks young, people don't even care how old she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm also 33 and only know her because of James, because I've been eating healthy, drinking lots of water, doing face masks, wearing moisturiser and staying out of the sun for the past few years. I still look quite young. I still wear the same clothes I would in my 20s. No one has ever guessed my age.

I find that if someone looks young, people don't even care how old she is.
for sure, but her weight loss and fillers are actually hindering rather than Helping her looks.

im 28, and I look so much younger than Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too. I’m 24 and I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of leather (or leather look) trousers for a while now. They’re definitely on trend for AW this year.
ive been looking for a pair for a while, unfortunately I’m very short and there seems to be very limited petite options 😂
I got some from New Look and they're really nice - so I recommend checking out New Look 👀

Reactions: 10
for sure, but her weight loss and fillers are actually hindering rather than Helping her looks.

im 28, and I look so much younger than Emily
I just watched her video briefly and appearance is taking up all her attention. She's taken all her time and energy to do this and looks are now her point of confidence. it would be better to let her go to college or a job or something with a goal now. I think her retouching her own photos, beauty stuff all that is just a small thing, this girl's big problem is that she is aimless.

Reactions: 2
She could of gone to America.. I flew two Bermuda and stayed there for two weeks and flew to New York for work.

anyone notice how boney her shoulders are ?
Same question as xbxbx. What do you do for work?Sounds exciting if you have to fly to New York. Just curious

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211013-181601_Instagram.jpg

When you want to post your scrambled egg but it turns out it was just smooth baby sick on a plate. And a single leaf on top for garnish, Emily can't be having multiple leaves of spinach. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I got some from New Look and they're really nice - so I recommend checking out New Look 👀
Love my new look ones, I’ve got 3 pairs from various shops but they’re my favourite ones. (I’m 31 so potentially too old from reading some of the comments 😂)

Reactions: 2
What is everyone suspecting for this new "project", the whole 'welcome home' thing is making me question homeware? Seems a pretty generic niche most influencers seem to fall into at the moment...

Reactions: 6
What is everyone suspecting for this new "project", the whole 'welcome home' thing is making me question homeware? Seems a pretty generic niche most influencers seem to fall into at the moment...
Welcoming herself home into James house, painting something white and then never using the account again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
these pictures shes choosing to post... she apparently hates being asked about her weight but she sure looks like she craves the attention

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I’ve missed this, but what show did she appear on? This reel came up on my insta and she’s whittering on about her height 🥴 but I had no idea she’d been on a show? It looks like a dating show as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.