Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She is just a bandwagon jumper. Anyway the irony of her banging on about kindness and someone being removed from their job when she tries to get people sacked from their job regularly because they said something remotely mean on Twitter. She’s a fucking hypocrite, trying to get someone sacked for a mean comment compared to someone losing their job for accusation of domestic violence are two very different things. She’s an attention seeking vile human and she just needs to disappear into mediocrity.

Reactions: 4

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Does Em have as much money as she alludes to?
I guess if you don’t have to pay for food, eating out, beauty treatments, holidays, cleaners or clothes and you split rent for a flat three ways you also will have a lot of money.

Doing well and being successful is someone who can pay for all that themselves and doesn’t have to ‘influence’ young women to get themselves into debt to make money or beg on IG and shill any and everything. Cereal that makes you 💩 anyone?!?

Lechat

VIP Member
I'm sure the new Ad rules have been a real opener to many. Essentially we are being sold a fake lifestyle. One that is only possible if you are very wealthy or if nothing has actually been paid for. Most people simply cannot be shopping for clothes on a weekly basis and to have this type of behaviour normalised only contributes to high levels of debt and/or poor mental health and feelings of inadequacy.

I would be happy to say all of this to any of their faces and see what they had to say. I would love a serious journalist or documentary maker to look into all of this. Its the begging that gets me. Like they don't already have enough shit they just want more and more and more. Not specific to Em. But she is one of the worst I think in terms of parading her gifted tat about.
I would love the BBC to put a real journalist up against cry baby Em on a debate around influencers. Her arguments would fall apart in seconds on proper scrutiny. That’s why they love to hide on Insta so they can block away. They also hate tattle because we notice all the shit like not disclosing properly. I do think Em is one of the worst influencers right now because it’s obvious that her blog, Insta and you tube have no real purpose other than to advertise shit. The savvy influencers have gone down specific routes like fashion or beauty or healthy living but Em has remained jack of all trades hence advertising everything from fibre cereal to chocolate. And even what she does advertise she does sloppily like piling her gifted clothes on a heap on the floor.
She’s so vapid, I feel sorry for her. She must get up every day scrabbling around for ideas for content because I see no substance to her life right now.

Lechat

VIP Member
So wait she blocked your account because you voted no to the cookbook?? Hahah that’s insane. If 100 people voted that means she went out of her way to block 22 people. Way to engage with your audience!

what’s the threat limit on tattle btw? We need a new thread soon according to the note i can see above the comment box.

suggestions?

Emshelx 2: Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat...!

Emshelx 2: Shilling and Shitting Cereal, the desperate times of Em Shelly Shel

am sure someone can do better than me though 🤣

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Digging up this thread again as i have seen her mentioned a bit.

Cannot stand her, she is so so false. Does she actually pay for anything herself? I know influencers get a lot of stuff gifted but she takes the piss. Her lunches, her cleaner even her boyfriend's weekend away!
It seems like she doesn't. She and her boyfriend seem like a mismatch. He looks about 12 and she looks like his mum. She always goes on about her dream wedding and the kind of man she needs. Very odd.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I mean she must be desperate for paid AD work to agree to that cereal ad and agree to include that wording on her stories?!! Utterly embarrassing.
Come on now she doesn’t need the money. She’d virtually bought a house! She did this because she just LOVES the cereal.

And she is very discerning she turns down so many brands. Clearly this is one that resonates with her. I guess it makes sense....cereal that makes you shit/ Em Sheldon a shit influencer with shit content. Very fitting!

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Her need for attention is basically an addiction. She is one of those annoying oversharers that you bitch about on your social media. The ones that say 'I'm so sad today' so everyone asks why!

Her tacky top knot in her latest pics is amusing though. 10/10 for comedy value!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Hahah those Miami photos are classic. I’m with you Influzener that I don’t normally comment on body shape or size, but for Em, considering she works out 6 days a week her body isn’t that toned to be honest. You'd expect her bum to have more volume and shape. Maybe she doesn’t do enough glute work?

On her stories she’s filmed one of her running in to the sea saying it’s the real her?! I’m confused why she’s trying to put on this fun persona. Is she trying to compete with Danielle Peazer? Also the fact she said the trip is an ad but she’s not being paid to be there. Lol, but you are getting the hotel, food, drinks, excursions for free? So it’s right that she declares it as an ad!

Just took screenshots of her red swimsuit. God it’s not flattering at all tucking it in her arse 🤢

View attachment 62335View attachment 62336
She was practicing her staged pap walk...duh.

She said she has put a new gift guide together for men/boys because she has had "so many" requests. No, you haven't, Em. You are just greedy as fuck and have thought of another way to squeeze money out of your foolish followers.

I bet she is reading here while on holiday. Haha.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
yep! Was just logging on here to say the same 🤣 how sad to go all the way to Leeds to get a free haircut. Tight bitch.
I am sure there are way better hair salons in London.

Vlog breakdown:

She has a new vlog, which features a Dyson Airwrap. I am sure it is an ad but she hasn't declared it. Surprise, surprise.

- They went out for dinner and she wore her hair up in that Vicky Pollard monstrosity to go out. She is wearing a Burberry scarf too so actually looks quite chavvy.

- She mentions her tacky gold heart earrings THREE times and mentions they only cost 8pounds and has linked them below. Obv wants people to buy them.

- She mentions a hair mask and said it was "gifted" but ASA has now said that gifted isn't acceptable and it has to be marked as AD.

- They go out for a walk and it is raining outside, Em has just showered and her brother tells her not to bother drying her hair since it's raining. That seems stupid. That is what a hood/umbrella is for, to keep you dry. If someone told me to go out in the rain with wet hair, I would tell him to bog off. Weird that her brother still lives with her. How do you have intimate nights with your partner with your brother living with you? She has chipped nail polish throughout which looks gross.

- Speaks about how she baked banana bread the previous day but ate the whole thing in one sitting so she bought some more. Why is she obsessed with mentioning what she eats? It is like she binges then exercises.

- Her brother goes with her and Matt to Em's friends. Her bro seems like a real cling on.

- Her friend made a roast which actually looks delicious. Just realised it is Josie from Fashion Mumblr's that she is at. Funny that Em goes on about influencers buying followers when Josie and Charlie both buy them. I didn't know she is friends with Josie.

- A very obvious ad for Goodbelly cereal too which she doesn't declare. She uses the excuse of tidying her cupboards to show them.

- She goes to a Venus razor event, which I think should be marked as ad too.

- She got sent stuff from MuscleFood and shows it but again doesn't declare it as an ad. She should be marking "AD" in every clip they show. I don't know how to report it. Can someone? There are NUMEROUS adverts not declared in this. She got called out on it a few months ago and started declaring but seems to have stopped.

Suspected ads she did not declare Dyson, Love Hair Mask, GoodBelly food, MuscleFood, Redken, Gilette Venus, Victoria's Secret (I think).

She is such a sly bitch not declaring them. I can't stand her vlogs but kept watching as it got more and more obvious how many ads were in it that she wasn't declaring.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I took Ems advice a while ago. I dont like her so I stopped watching her. But fuck me she bangs on about negative people and the fact that it reflects on how unhappy they must be bla bla. No Em. I'm very happy thank you. I follow lots of influencers and I think she is THE most ridiculous. So people being negative towards HER is about THEM. Why dont you take a look at yourself, your mindless shallow content, your gifted life and your disgusting consumerism. Really hon, you are everything that is wrong with the world!

If I ever said that I was OBSESSED with a bloody foundation or shampoo I hope someone I know would slap me.

All the waste that this girl creates. All the fast fashion she promotes. Smh.

And she cant work out why she gets negativity. Girl needs to pipe down and look at herself.

(Aah I feel better now 😅 back I go to my happy and fulfilled life)

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
So far today Tesco value Em’s day off has consisted off:

- Gym (gifted, free)
- Food event (gifted, free)
- Hair treatment (gifted, free)

I wonder if she can manage a whole day of gifted, free shit.
Standard. Her hair looked crap even after a blow dry. She needs 3 to 4 inches chopped stat!

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
But she’s not smart. She goes on about her boyfriend not being husband material but then goes on about not wanting to get married as she’s too young. She goes on about babies but then also states she is too young to have babies. Goes on about living her best life and not caring about haters but likes every passive aggressive tweet, reads on here and addresses everything we say either on IG or Twitter.

Tesco value Em is cheap, dim and ignorant. Maybe if she spent less time with her mum and brother and around more people she may become a more rounded individual.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
This bitch is delusional thinking that if her bf "gets an office" in NYC they can move there. That isn't how it works, especially in the USA.
He would have to be sponsored by a company to get a work visa...and that in itself is incredibly difficult as the company has to prove to immigration that they cannot find somone in the USA who can fill that job.
And again, if she wanted to move for work, she would have to be sponsored too. She couldn't just get a work visa for being an "influencer.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I have proof that Em is reading on here. ASA have contacted me and asked for the complaint to be taken down.

So Em if you’re reading this complaining about those who complain about you is quite pathetic. If you just followed the rules there would be no complaints. Stop being so thin skinned, you make money from being in the public eye and yet you hide so much. You don’t like people finding out all the shifty shit you get up to. You are fake, pathetic and all that is wrong with the influencer world.

I cannot wait for the day you disappear into mediocrity.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
So even though Em lives in London she’s staying in a hotel in London....she’s posted a picture which makes it look like the bed is next to the window. It’s not, she’s dragged the bedding onto the floor to set it up for a photo and for it to look like that. If you look closely you can see a little bit of the carpet showing through the mess of bedding.

And someone has commented thinking that this is a bed view and does she correct it? Nope...why not just be honest and say hey not the view from bed but it’s good enough for me to sleep on the floor for or something.

Attachments

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Off she goes now of twitter with her weekly half made up story about an old man. Apparently dying of cancer is a waste of time and Em finds that funny
I bet it’s all made up. She posts these nonsensical stories constantly to come across as a friendly northerner who talks to everyone. And all her stories end with live your life it’s short and hug your loved ones. Fuck off Tesco value Em, people don’t need you and your budget philosophical advice especially when all you spend your life doing is shilling cheap nasty shit via affiliate links. Take your own advice and do something meaningful instead of trying to get 13 years olds to buy things they don’t need.

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Ads, ads and more ads. If it’s in the Black Friday sales, Em will be advertising it. She’s a frigging QVC channel.
Anyone believe that she says no to brands as she constantly claims? She’s been reduce to flogging spices but I’m sure she really believes in Schwartz cinnamon.

She is so fucking boring.
I‘m embarrassed for her. She literally adds no value why does she carry on with this charade of being an influencer. The only thing she influences me to do is click of IG, never watch her vlogs or read her blogs.

Reactions: 3

Lechat

VIP Member
Why is Em posting pictures of her South East Asian trip when she’s in NYC? It’s like her grid is a month behind her stories? Or does she need time to apply the tan filters??

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
0A126D02-8F30-41FC-8100-34D6F9FC424A.png

I found that she’s been found in violation of the ASA regulations, quite ironic considering she’s always on the BBC complaining about how reality stars not declaring adverts properly damages the work of influencers.
I can’t say I’m surprised as she affiliate links everything, advertises everything and anything and is always trying to hide it.

Last edited:
  • Wow