Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So even though Em lives in London she’s staying in a hotel in London....she’s posted a picture which makes it look like the bed is next to the window. It’s not, she’s dragged the bedding onto the floor to set it up for a photo and for it to look like that. If you look closely you can see a little bit of the carpet showing through the mess of bedding.

And someone has commented thinking that this is a bed view and does she correct it? Nope...why not just be honest and say hey not the view from bed but it’s good enough for me to sleep on the floor for or something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't get the point of her staying at the Shangri-La. I mean obviously they have a room spare and therefore won't be making any money out of it regardless so can effectively afford to 'gift' her a night. But what do they get out of it from her? Her viewers can't afford to stay at the Shangri-La.

And don't get me started on someone 'living' from Ems posts from her bed. Seriously, get a life.

What the hell is this girl going to do when she is on the decline? All she does is go from gifted experience to pr event using gifted things. And posting links to sweat shop labour clothes. Most people work until they are at least 50. Does she think she will be doing this till then?!

Reactions: 3
Em will probably find some relatively wealthy sucker to marry her. Or maybe she will still be doing this, claiming she’s living her best life and haters gonna hate...😂

I can imagine her funeral would be a PR event with a gifted coffin and church and affiliate links for the flowers, coffin and clothes she’s buried in which will probably be cheap polyester NastyGal rubbish.

Is it me or does it look like she’s lying on the floor with pillows up against the window and duvet over her?! Just can’t see a bed frame 😂

Em will do anything to pretend a hotel stay is her ‘real’ life. Tomorrow she will be back to chilling clothes and doing hauls with the tags still on.

Reactions: 1
I think she's pulled everything off the bed onto the floor! Ha, she is such good comedy.
Also why does she do that dumb bath pose with her legs in the air so that we can see her skanky orange feet with her toes pointed. Again, thanks for the lols Em. You should rebrand as a comedy channel!

Someone else hit the nail on the head when they said she's too tacky and on the nose to be considered 'sexy' or 'classy'. I think she wholeheartedly thinks of herself as super classy. Yet wears cheap cheap clothes, too tight, too short, too orange, too overt. She has a fab figure, imagine if she wore a skirt, tights and a nice top.

The hair, don't get me started. Any good hairdresser would say "let's chop all the dead ends off, tone the colour down and repair it". It looks so bad.

It all seems so try hard yet she never hits the mark. Ever.

Reactions: 2
I think she's pulled everything off the bed onto the floor! Ha, she is such good comedy.
Also why does she do that dumb bath pose with her legs in the air so that we can see her skanky orange feet with her toes pointed. Again, thanks for the lols Em. You should rebrand as a comedy channel!
C8B31D28-42D8-481B-B07F-4FC2E82F6B47.png

Same I saw the pointy toes this morning and it made me laugh out loud. Awful!

Having actually stayed there the beds are not next to the windows. I said earlier this morning if you have a look at the picture you can see the carpet peeking through. She’s a complete moron for pretending that’s the view from the bed, she doesn’t even correct someone who assumes this in her comments. Just be honest Tesco value Em.

She is clearly appealing to those with orange toe fetishes as I can’t see anyone that picture would appeal too.

Is she really happy with her life. It just seems so dull and lacking anything meaningful apart from cheap polyester clothes and affiliate links.

Shangri La rooms options

Not one has a bed near the windows. Why is this orange tit pretending there is? She literally lay on the floor of a hotel for an insta shot. Cheap cheap cheap.

View attachment 54390

You can see the carpet in the picture above. Girl literally lay on the floor with duvets over her. I’m laughing my head off.
What an absolute idiot. She isn't the first influencer to do this either. She is copying others again.

very odd to bundle the bedding on the floor!
She is odd. She’s doing it for the grid but as she’s always the budget end of the influencer scale she manages to make it look cheap and messy and has the carpet peaking through. There’s a reason I call her Tesco value Em.

I have looked at the comments tonight, I don't know Em so I can't comment personally, but I do know her boyfriend Matt. I have seen derogatory comments about him, and they say that he is like a 14 year old?? And there is something strange about his company.... Roemenswear?? It's a small business that Matt has built up himself, in his spare time. My lads, wear some of the clothes, everything is made in Britain and good quality. Matt is a lovely, down to earth man. So please don't slate someone you know nothing about.
Hi. I am curious how you found this page? Did someone point you in the direction of it? It isn't something you would just stumble across unless searching Em on Google or someone told you about it. I just looked at Roe's website and it seems to have changed since I last looked. Previously, it had no information or even clothes on it so it seemed a little off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have looked at the comments tonight, I don't know Em so I can't comment personally, but I do know her boyfriend Matt. I have seen derogatory comments about him, and they say that he is like a 14 year old?? And there is something strange about his company.... Roemenswear?? It's a small business that Matt has built up himself, in his spare time. My lads, wear some of the clothes, everything is made in Britain and good quality. Matt is a lovely, down to earth man. So please don't slate someone you know nothing about.
Hey AnnieW, saying that someone is like a 14 year old isn’t really slating them. It’s not remotely offensive and is an observation based on what Em has shared about him.

With regards to the comments about his business, they are pretty fair. At one point it seemed his website had no VAT No or company details, again I wouldn’t say highlighting this is slating him. Em has advertised Matt’s business, if she’s going to share it with the public then people are entitled to have an opinion don’t you think? You have told us it’s a small British business which is nice to know but if someone thinks the website is not professional or there is something odd then that’s their perogative to share.

Thanks for your feedback though!

It was me that pointed out there was no details about Roemenswear on its own website. No limited company registration number, no VAT registration number, no address, only an email and telephone for customers to contact this firm.

Given online security advice tells consumers to only deal with companies that are completely transparent about their physical location and business registrations, please come back and tell me why I’m wrong to raise that?

Matt may be a “nice boy”, but if he’s running a company selling to consumers then he should be clear about his company details with consumers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.