Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kgalvin89

I got blocked on insta ages ago as she put a poll up that said 'what would you like to see more/less of on my insta?', or something along those lines. I commented that I'd like to see less aff links and swipe ups as it's a constant stream. Blocked within 2 mins of posting it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

CW1994

Digging up this thread again as i have seen her mentioned a bit.

Cannot stand her, she is so so false. Does she actually pay for anything herself? I know influencers get a lot of stuff gifted but she takes the piss. Her lunches, her cleaner even her boyfriend's weekend away!

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
C4FC6935-18E6-42E7-9748-5265265615E4.jpeg

If that’s the case why does she attract negative comments and trolling that she constantly moans about. I would ask her but she blocked me when I commented that she should try being a nurse or teacher when she moaned about being so tired from all her free trips.

• Heart

reader49

Worse still having to see that odd looking face. Shows that she has nothing else to be proud off that she’s still boasting about something that she did over 6 months ago and made such a huge deal about then.
Well she has tweet pinned from 2016 so this is no surprise really. Talk about milking it.

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Oh dear Tesco value Em trying to jump on another bandwagon so she can get on the BBC again.

She has no real genuine desire to understand the issue she’s just trying to get attention. If she really cared she would call out the uncomfortable truth about the bullying Meghan receives but Tesco value Em has no desire to be anything but superficial. She has no values, she supports no causes and has no real principles. I wish she’d stop being so superficial.

skippyskip

She’s posted a picture of her and Matt on her 2nd account lol
Of course she has.

The 2nd "goofy Em behind the scenes" IG account is so bizarre, and totally pointless, much like Em herself!

Does Em herself update it herself, or maybe her retired mum when she's not running the Depop account...or her brother when he's not attaching the PDFs to the preset sales emails.....

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Goodness. What a moron. She has a small audience yet has no critical thinking skills to think “re tweeting this type of thing could be scaremongering if there is no scientific proven link”. It’s like spreading fake news. Someone under tweet posted a linked to cancer research and of course she hasn’t the sense to champion that - you know actual research from a charity. I like how there’s a tweet from Pia Muehlenbeck and other fools saying it’s true, but would love to know how they can say that?? She’s a liability putting her own health anxiety out there and some tripe bout ‘mama shel warned me’ :rolleyes:

Actually embarrassing to tweet this trying to get attention from zoella
She is an idiot. I feel like she is really gullible. I don't know why she wouldnt research it herself before posting this for her thousands of followers to see.

She posted a pic in a pumpkin patch with the title "finally I'm not the most orange thing." lol. She knows she is orange. Not sure why she would want to look orange as it is hideous. Those mirrored sun glasses always make her look like willy wonka or something.

bubbletea123

VIP Member

Em Sheldon

@emshelx

Is Donald Trump actually in London today? I was stood in South Kensington this morning and the police stopped the traffic whilst a blacked out car (with cars protecting it infront and behind) and I thought it was probably the queen or something! Oooo

Why doesn't she just Google it? You can find out very quickly. Clearly does it for engagement. What a dolt.

• Angry

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Troll away Em babe, but you’re making yourself look like an idiot in the process. I cannot think of anything more sad than to have two instagrams and comment on my own account from the other one!
HAhahah, if I did that my family would be concerned something was seriously wrong.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She wants to be a woke Meghan defender. Yes Meghan gets criticism but it goes with the territory. She could choose to stay out of the limelight if she doesn’t like the attention. Just like any influencer. But then they’d have to get a real job.
Em is obsessed with Meghan. I remember she said she went to the place Meghan gets her hair done in London. Of course, Em makes it all about her. Not about checking in on friends with new babies in case they need help.

Also, no one on here is trolling you, Em. You tell the people gossiping to "stop watching and for your own mental health." Maybe you should stop sourcing gossip about you. Stop coming on this website. We are not messaging you directly and never will, you narcissistic twit.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Em tweeted that she is working away on the train at 7am. By "working" that probably means scrolling through websites seeing what shit she can post as affiliate links. Girl is a joke.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Well we guessed it. She's only jumping on the MM train to get her engagement up cause she's a social climber and desperate witch. so fucking predictable.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bobinsky

It's probably because she's concentrating so hard on disguising her Yorkshire accent.

Lechat

VIP Member
So I watched the video. As it’s with Emily Canham they have split it into to parts and put the other on Emily’s channel which I haven’t watched. The video on Ems channel isn’t very exciting. It came across as two bitchy girls talking about how many friends they have. Both said their mum was their best friend, that they use the term bestie with a lot of friends, it’s ok not to see a friend regularly, and friends should like and comment on all their Instagram pictures otherwise that person is not a friend. Honestly, terrible advice and quit ridiculous. Anyone with a proper job hasn’t got time to think or worry about this shit. I also think bragging about their great relationship with their mum is alienating to many people who have challenging relationships with their parents. It came over as a brag fest and em talked at 100mph oiled barely understand her. She needs to slow the fuck down.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched 30 seconds of her video ‘Luxury Wardrobe/Dressing Room DeClutter’ ... it’s a cupboard.

So I’ve just watched two minutes more and her bathroom is absolutely rotten. I struggle to understand how any brands can take her seriously when she’s showing their products off in a room that’s filthy.

Last edited: