Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it was from this point that inthefrow and others started distancing herself? I think a lot of people can see how problematic Em is with her grabby consumerism.
Oh no, I think they stopped associating with her a lot earlier. Probably when they realised her brand is cheap and basic Tesco value level and her followers have the mental age of 13 and probably aren’t much older. I don’t like Inthefrow but you know her audience are women in their 20’s and 30’s and whilst she’s going downhill now she‘s worked with some big brand names. Tesco value Em is never going to reach those heights. That’s why she‘s always arselicking other influenzas IG pics as she has no friends and that’s her way of getting g attention. I only found about her because she was literally the first person to comment on any IG post I saw.

I knows she’s pally with Lidl Millen as they both love to play the victim and they’ve both been ‘supporting’ each other through their awful bullying. All they’ve been doing is egging each other on and taking even constructive feedback as examples of bullying. :rolleyes:

She really is unlikeable and she just needs to get an office job and disappear.

Reactions: 1
What's the deal with her Em Shelly Shel account? She says that account is a "dose of reality" but it is the same posed photos as her other account..

She needs a dose of reality by having to work a real job, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

notice she’s shilling Valentine’s Day stuff even though she says he boyfriend is unromantic, never buys her gifts etc. What’s the point? Oh yeah... aff links!

Reactions: 2
I would imagine that Inthefrow got fed up with her leaching and over the top fawning in comments. I mean why would anyone want to be associated with her especially Victoria (not a fan btw) who likes to portray luxury. Then you've got unironed orange Em in head to toe polyester next to her!

She successfully managed to make all those topshop jeans look awful today. And how disgustingly greasy was her hair 🤮

What's the deal with her Em Shelly Shel account? She says that account is a "dose of reality" but it is the same posed photos as her other account..
It’s just a way to look more popular then she is. Can add up all the duplicate followers across both and say she has xxx followers instead of the 820 that do follow her. The funniest is that the only one who consistently comments on all the photo’s is her main account. Just makes her look schizophrenic! 🙄

You’re description is 💯, disheveled, or age, cheap and always looks like she needs a shower. No one wants to be associated with her, she’s still fawning over everyone in their comments and gets nothing back. If I cared enough I would feel secondary embarrassment for her.

Oh dear, thin skinned Tesco value Em is still banging on about Cassandra whilst Cassandra has probably forgotten about the cheap tacky boring orange disheveled annoying brat and is moving on with her life. Why doesn’t Tesco value Em take her own advice that she keeps giving to the world and be a nicer human. She’s just coming across as thin skinned witch now who holds grudges over very small things.

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s just a way to look more popular then she is. Can add up all the duplicate followers across both and say she has xxx followers instead of the 820 that do follow her. The funniest is that the only one who consistently comments on all the photo’s is her main account. Just makes her look schizophrenic! 🙄

You’re description is 💯, disheveled, or age, cheap and always looks like she needs a shower. No one wants to be associated with her, she’s still fawning over everyone in their comments and gets nothing back. If I cared enough I would feel secondary embarrassment for her.

Oh dear, thin skinned Tesco value Em is still banging on about Cassandra whilst Cassandra has probably forgotten about the cheap tacky boring orange disheveled annoying brat and is moving on with her life. Why doesn’t Tesco value Em take her own advice that she keeps giving to the world and be a nicer human. She’s just coming across as thin skinned witch now who holds grudges over very small things.
LOL. She is pathetic.

Why doesn't she just ignore the comment? She tries to act confident but is so obviously very insecure. Start acting your age, Em.

Watching her latest vlog and holy tit she has so much tit. No way she uses everything. She is a hoarder. It is disgusting. Talk about mass consumerism.

So many of those products must be off. How does the clutter not drive her crazy?

I can't believe that is her bathroom AFTER she has tidied it. Why does she have so many products in the shower?

I actually think she is mentally unhinged. She lives like a teenager and should be mortified.

Last edited:
Most of her tiny shower tray was covered with bottles of products. Maybe in later years we will see her on the Channel 4 programme Hoarders. She does like to be on TV so maybe all that holding onto every freebie she’s ever been sent is building up to that moment for her.

I bet she’s one of those people who even though she won’t use it’ll take the toiletries from hotel rooms. Fair enough if you aren’t gifted a million freebies and will use them but she has products spilling out her cheap wardrobes and I bet she still takes them. It’s the grabby in her that just isn’t happy leaving any freebie behind.

Most of her tiny shower tray was covered with bottles of products. Maybe in later years we will see her on the Channel 4 programme Hoarders. She does like to be on TV so maybe all that holding onto every freebie she’s ever been sent is building up to that moment for her.

I bet she’s one of those people who even though she won’t use it’ll take the toiletries from hotel rooms. Fair enough if you aren’t gifted a million freebies and will use them but she has products spilling out her cheap wardrobes and I bet she still takes them. It’s the grabby in her that just isn’t happy leaving any freebie behind.
I am just so astounded at the number of products she has, hundreds of lipsticks, etc. People commented saying they will expire and she said they won't because they aren't open... doesn't matter, things still expire, dummy.

Her mum clearly treats her like a teenager too, labeling her boxes. What an embarrassment. Thing is, when she has "tidied" things, it isn't even tidy. It is tit thrown into a hamper that won't even close or cluttered on a shelf. She is nuts.

I couldn’t get past 5 minutes of her video. I saw what she called a tidied bathroom and my OCD was triggered. Her tidying up was dumping everything in storage units, no order to it at all. And as I’ve mentioned before storing a bunch of toiletries literally next to her toilet just grossed me out. That was just a breeding ground for germs and bacteria and I clicked off.
She’s too dirty for me.

I couldn’t get past 5 minutes of her video. I saw what she called a tidied bathroom and my OCD was triggered. Her tidying up was dumping everything in storage units, no order to it at all. And as I’ve mentioned before storing a bunch of toiletries literally next to her toilet just grossed me out. That was just a breeding ground for germs and bacteria and I clicked off.
She’s too dirty for me.
Omg. This will sound weird but I realised her toilet seat was up...YUCK. I always put it down before flushing so that the bacteria doesn't spray everywhere... I know that not everyone does it but that grossed me out. Haha.

One thing I have noticed about Em is her lack of cleanliness. She lives in an absolute pigsty.

• Sick
Omg. This will sound weird but I realised her toilet seat was up...YUCK. I always put it down before flushing so that the bacteria doesn't spray everywhere... I know that not everyone does it but that grossed me out. Haha.

One thing I have noticed about Em is her lack of cleanliness. She lives in an absolute pigsty.
That’s not weird I noticed that too and it just grossed me out. My seat is always down, toilet flushes spray dirty water and bacteria a long distance and she just has everything next to that toilet. If someone did some tests they would faecal matter that she keeps going on about on her toiletries! 🤢
She lives like a student, there’s 3 people living in a one bedroom flat and even at her mums place she hoarded so much there just isn’t enough room. You wouldn’t think she was a woman in her mid to late 20’s with the way she acts, dresses and lives. Her mum really should tell her to grow up.

That’s not weird I noticed that too and it just grossed me out. My seat is always down, toilet flushes spray dirty water and bacteria a long distance and she just has everything next to that toilet. If someone did some tests they would faecal matter that she keeps going on about on her toiletries! 🤢
She lives like a student, there’s 3 people living in a one bedroom flat and even at her mums place she hoarded so much there just isn’t enough room. You wouldn’t think she was a woman in her mid to late 20’s with the way she acts, dresses and lives. Her mum really should tell her to grow up.
Omg. Imagine! They would be covered in poop I'm sure.

Yes, somewhere along the way she never grew up. She has stagnated.

• Sick
I would imagine that Inthefrow got fed up with her leaching and over the top fawning in comments. I mean why would anyone want to be associated with her especially Victoria (not a fan btw) who likes to portray luxury. Then you've got unironed orange Em in head to toe polyester next to her!

She successfully managed to make all those topshop jeans look awful today. And how disgustingly greasy was her hair 🤮
haha yes I think you are right Ron. I imagine Em was always on the fringe of the inthefrow, Amelia, Carly, hello October clique but they probably got fed up her looking cheap and being annoying. I noticed Em doesn’t follow Hello October which is interesting.

Those Topshop jeans she had on looked awful, I mean the jeans are probably ok but she made them look tit!

The chocolate bar thing on her em Shelly shel account was cringe. Well hard eating a chocolate bar, that’s really told us!

Didn't they all go away together once?! Hello October was at that jeans thing too so I would imagine that they aren't friends. She's an annoying sod too (most of these idiots are) but at least she made the jeans look decent!

Didn't they all go away together once?! Hello October was at that jeans thing too so I would imagine that they aren't friends. She's an annoying sod too (most of these idiots are) but at least she made the jeans look decent!
I remember that. To crete I think.

She can't even turn up a pair of jeans properly. So kak handed.

She never even wears jeans, proof that she will attend any ‘press event’ just so she can link items. She sticks out like a sore thumb in the influencer world, and not in a good way. She’s awkward, dirty, and I have never seen a well put together outfit from her. She is as tacky as they get.

Reactions: 4
Good point, she never wears jeans! Why did Topshop invite her to this event? I’m not a hello October fan but she’s done a much better job with the advert that Em Shelly Shel. Same old half arsed, scruffy, cheap content.

Good point, she never wears jeans! Why did Topshop invite her to this event? I’m not a hello October fan but she’s done a much better job with the advert that Em Shelly Shel. Same old half arsed, scruffy, cheap content.
Where can I see the advert? Thanks x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.