Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the food thing is because she just wants to be that skinny girl that eats loads. Basic witch that she is. As with everything she just hammers the point too much and becomes annoying.
And yes she always looks so greasy and grubby. YUCK.

Reactions: 4
I think the food thing is because she just wants to be that skinny girl that eats loads. Basic witch that she is. As with everything she just hammers the point too much and becomes annoying.
And yes she always looks so greasy and grubby. YUCK.
Thing is she isn't that skinny, as in petite. She is quite thick but muscular. I don't think it comes naturally to her which is why she's obsessive.

Reactions: 2
Thing is she isn't that skinny, as in petite. She is quite thick but muscular. I don't think it comes naturally to her which is why she's obsessive.
And why she contorts herself in photographs to create a illusion of great hip to waist ration. Looks bloody painful tbh.

Reactions: 3
Ironic that in Greek mythology Cassandra speaks the truth but has been cursed so that nobody believes her....
I assume whoever it is was swiftly blocked from replying to the comments.
em looks like a crazy fool in her reply. She was triggered 😂😆

Reactions: 1
I assume whoever it is was swiftly blocked from replying to the comments.
em looks like a crazy fool in her reply. She was triggered 😂😆
And she’s remain triggered a week later. Even tonight’s story’s are a dig at Cassandra. I can’t believe someone’s rather inoffensive comment has had such a lasting impression on her. She really is thin-skinned! 😂😂

This is how thin skinned Tesco vaLuke Em is...she asked if she made a cookbook would people buy it, I used one of my fake insta accounts to vote no and immediately got blocked! 😂 I wasn’t alone though....22% votes no! 😬

*Tesco value Em (it won’t let me edit it for some reason)

Last edited:
  • Haha
So wait she blocked your account because you voted no to the cookbook?? Hahah that’s insane. If 100 people voted that means she went out of her way to block 22 people. Way to engage with your audience!

what’s the threat limit on tattle btw? We need a new thread soon according to the note i can see above the comment box.

suggestions?

Emshelx 2: Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat...!

Emshelx 2: Shilling and Shitting Cereal, the desperate times of Em Shelly Shel

am sure someone can do better than me though 🤣

Last edited:
Yep! Got blocked for voting I wouldn’t buy her cookbook. No question asked why, just blocked. I’m not going to lose sleep over it but it just shows that she doesn’t like anyone who doesn’t think the sun shines out of that flat pancake ass. That’s why her audience is mainly 12 year olds who fawn over the cheap polyester orange troll.

Why ask a question with a yes or no answer when you just want a yes?!? 🙄 She just wants people to blow smoke up her non-existent ass and she’s really not cut out for the social media world at all if she’s going to be that thin skinned and sensitive.

I like both but my vote would go for one if I had to pick 🙂

I've just realised how tit her blog photography is. I had a look at the new Jo Malone post and none of the bottles are in focus. They are blurred and the background is in focus, I understand doing that for a few photos but all of them are like that.

Reactions: 1
Indeed, poor people having to hear her grating voice.
Worse still having to see that odd looking face. Shows that she has nothing else to be proud off that she’s still boasting about something that she did over 6 months ago and made such a huge deal about then.

Worse still having to see that odd looking face. Shows that she has nothing else to be proud off that she’s still boasting about something that she did over 6 months ago and made such a huge deal about then.
Well she has tweet pinned from 2016 so this is no surprise really. Talk about milking it.

• Haha
Well she has tweet pinned from 2016 so this is no surprise really. Talk about milking it.
god that pinned tweet from 2016 is so awful as well. The poses 😂😂😂

she’s in the ad for like two seconds as well! blink and you’d easily miss her.

The poses in that tweet have killed me since she first ever tweeted them 😂😂😂😂😂
The fact she keeps the tweet pinned like a badge of honour is baffling. Photos are awful and it’s some tit award from nearly FOUR years ago.
Then again she clings to a two second feature in an ad as an achievement, so clearly her bar for achievements is set very low.

I got blocked on insta ages ago as she put a poll up that said 'what would you like to see more/less of on my insta?', or something along those lines. I commented that I'd like to see less aff links and swipe ups as it's a constant stream. Blocked within 2 mins of posting it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Haha utterly thin skinned. Can only deal with praise.

also this message is made for Em

D1A70E32-4CEB-4B7F-A248-91D5BBFDC37F.jpeg

I got blocked on insta ages ago as she put a poll up that said 'what would you like to see more/less of on my insta?', or something along those lines. I commented that I'd like to see less aff links and swipe ups as it's a constant stream. Blocked within 2 mins of posting it 😂😂😂
Join the club. I got blocked last week within seconds of saying that I wouldn’t buy her cookbook. Clearly I’m devastated by it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.