Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this tweet and thought of Em.

I hope that she sees it. No doubt she will go on about how "mean" the woman is and how she "doesn't understand" and then she will delete them after an hour.
Oh if Em sees this it’s a matter of time before she comments about hate and bullies and people not understand how wonderful influencers are and all the hours they do for free (yawn).

Hahaha, oh my god. I just saw that. I have always thought the account was set up by her... if so, she is bat tit crazy talking back to it.

She does like playing the victim doesn’t she? She had an abusive childhood, she got bullied at school, she had an ex who told her she had fat legs, she gets bullied by the world....it’s so boring to see a privileged spoilt brat whine about tit like that 🙄

She’s reading here and trying to troll us but she’s stupid that she’s months behind. Hey Tesco value Em we moved on from your grubby make up months ago. We know you’re a disgusting dirty little woman-child, you don’t need to try and explain yourself. Giving make up a wipe after using it isn’t hard, you’re just a slob.

Hahaha, oh my god. I just saw that. I have always thought the account was set up by her... if so, she is bat tit crazy talking back to it.
She’s becoming irrelevant so she’s attention seeking.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Those make up brushes make me feel sick.
The germs 🦠 on them!! They haven’t seen soap in along time yuck.
no excuses, you’re a blogger trying to sell and advertise make up products. Take ownership and wash those brushes. Or maybe em is waiting for a #gifted clean

Those make up brushes make me feel sick.
The germs 🦠 on them!! They haven’t seen soap in along time yuck.
no excuses, you’re a blogger trying to sell and advertise make up products. Take ownership and wash those brushes. Or maybe em is waiting for a #gifted clean
There's nothing to be proud of about having dirty makeup brushes. It just says her cleanliness is shite. Do the sponsored cleaners not clean them for you, Em? So lazy. It doesn't take that long to clean stuff.

There's nothing to be proud of about having dirty makeup brushes. It just says her cleanliness is shite. Do the sponsored cleaners not clean them for you, Em? So lazy. It doesn't take that long to clean stuff.
Think she posts this stuff to appear relatable. She flip flops between trying to appeal to 15 year old Kylie Jenner wannabees and trying to convince us she's a high-end blogger when she's done her twice-yearly outlet village shop.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched 30 seconds of her video ‘Luxury Wardrobe/Dressing Room DeClutter’ ... it’s a cupboard.

So I’ve just watched two minutes more and her bathroom is absolutely rotten. I struggle to understand how any brands can take her seriously when she’s showing their products off in a room that’s filthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's disgusting. The bleeping amount of crap in that bathroom. I feel sorry for the earth.

Off she goes now of twitter with her weekly half made up story about an old man. Apparently dying of cancer is a waste of time and Em finds that funny
I bet it’s all made up. She posts these nonsensical stories constantly to come across as a friendly northerner who talks to everyone. And all her stories end with live your life it’s short and hug your loved ones. duck off Tesco value Em, people don’t need you and your budget philosophical advice especially when all you spend your life doing is shilling cheap nasty tit via affiliate links. Take your own advice and do something meaningful instead of trying to get 13 years olds to buy things they don’t need.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off she goes now of twitter with her weekly half made up story about an old man. Apparently dying of cancer is a waste of time and Em finds that funny
I saw that and was about to share it. She makes these "stories" up, right? And even if she doesn't, why the need to share?

Wow. What is she on about?? Apart from being incredibly insensitive about cancer and sounding like an ill informed idiot. What a horrible person. Notice she included a tweet about this man telling her not to get married and have children. She’s obsessed with going on about it.

Utterly weird, if it did even happen of course.

I’ve just watched 30 seconds of her video ‘Luxury Wardrobe/Dressing Room DeClutter’ ... it’s a cupboard.

So I’ve just watched two minutes more and her bathroom is absolutely rotten. I struggle to understand how any brands can take her seriously when she’s showing their products off in a room that’s filthy.
I fail to see how a cupboard (sorry, "wardrobe room") stuffed full of cheap clothes and a grotty old bathroom is anything remotely near "Luxury"

So Em's last comment about the man is that he spent New Years Eve in Las Vegas with Italian Mafia and that they spoke to him for 3+ hours.

Either, he is completely having them on as she's so naive.

Em hs fabricating the whole story.

Or he is friends with Mafia and that is someone you don't wanna be around. Haha

I fail to see how a cupboard (sorry, "wardrobe room") stuffed full of cheap clothes and a grotty old bathroom is anything remotely near "Luxury"
The en-suite looked terrible. Wtf was going on with that awful early 90’s style sink and the plastic shower was tit. Nothing luxury about that. The icing on the cake was her storing all her toiletries right next to the toilet so close for all the germs to splash on them. She’s absolutely disgusting and is as dirty as she looks.

More lies from her...she was meant to be in China, wasn’t she also meant to be in LA and skiing too....?!? Her life is so dull that she’s taken to lying to make herself more interesting. How sad. Someone needs to have a word with her as she’s just embarrassing herself now.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.