Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

follyol

Em’s got her heart set on buying an apartment in New York next 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with this girl she lives in an alternative reality

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s way she exaggerates as well, apparently this ‘woman screamed at the top of her voice’ and ‘petrified’ her kids. And then the kids were ‘scared’
Funny she saw all this from what, walking past??

She judged, exaggerated and lied about the whole situation to try and make herself sound like an innocent victim who had the misfortune of being ‘startled’ by someone raising their voice.

what a prick. I just love that she exposes herself for the judgemental twat she is. And the gaslighting. Why not just apologise and do better. Has Em Sheldon ever apologised in her life?

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Here is the thing about the people that are apparently seeking her out for consultancy...what the fuck is wrong with them? Why would you ask for advice from someone who has seen NO GROWTH in about two years? Someone who gets the dregs of collabs with the most random of brands. How the fuck can she even pretend that she has ANY KNOWLEDGE at all to impart?!

Welcome @Deuxtoi .. please tell us more! I’m surprised someone hasn’t come forward sooner! Has she always been a compulsive liar?

Let’s see some screenshots 😂
Literally, any chance she can 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Not posted here before but I saw on her stories that she's never heard of polyfilla and I don't know how anyone can make it to her age without knowing what polyfilla is, let alone when you're doing a renovation!!

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
I agree with your post @Instawho but unfortunately with Em she has no morals or conscience so can’t see her changing her behaviour.

in fact she’s posted a reel today flashing her sucked in gut at the started and pretending she eats healthy food for a probiotic ad. Problematic for several reasons, firstly she doesn’t eat that like. Where is the banana bread and cookies she is normally making for breakfast followed by free takeaways and stuffed pasta? Second she is showing off having a slim flat stomach in the promotion of that probiotic so young girls will make the assumption that taking this drink will give you a flat stomach. Wrong on so many levels

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

The amount of takeaway food they get through each week is quite something. I think it’s in poor taste bragging about copious amounts of (no doubt) free food at a time when large numbers of people are struggling and depending on food banks.

Reactions: 12

Lechat

VIP Member
she jumps on the bandwagon but makes it all about herself so it immediately loses its authenticity. I applaud women for sharing their personal experiences. I’m sure most of us here are women and have all to some degree experiences an unpleasant experience which we may or may not feel comfortable about. However with Em, rather than raising awareness for a movement, to me in just comes across as attention seeking and to be honest it never feels genuine most of the things stories she shares just feel like lies.
I’ve given up on Twitter what did she share about the teacher??
I agree with you. I felt really uncomfortable with what she shared on Twitter because of how she did it. It is good women are speaking out and communicating experiences, some of which are very hard to read and are serious upsetting situations.
I think what Em shared was a mixture of fear (where she runs and getting in taxis which every women has to be honest) and then a few tales about her school teacher and being told off for wearing a hoodie that was too tight. I’m not diminishing what she’s saying (if true) but I felt she was sharing this to join in rather than being authentic because she lies so much and she didn’t preface it with why she was sharing. It was like Mother’s Day tweets then bam, heres my experience of something inappropriate. It’s just not the way to do it.

I think Ruby Holley did really well with her approach in contrast as she talked about the news but acknowledged it was triggering for many people and for people to take care. I feel that’s responsible. We don’t need every influencers hot take or recollection of an unsolicited bum squeeze (Which pretty much every woman has experienced). We need to leave space for women who have suffering serious crimes so we can hear them.

And on the schools front, I bet if you ask anyone in their 30s and over and they will have a tale about a pervy teacher or something like that. My school had a rumour about a music teacher getting off with a pupil on a school trip and then he was suddenly never seen again. Our headteacher committed fraud and stole money and was arrested. My husband trained with a football team where a prolific pweirdo worked as the coach and was found years later to have been abusing boys (my husband was not affected luckily). That ended up with the news. its of course shocking these people get anywhere near positions of power or children but dangerous people exist in society.

I’m not sure why Em shared the story about her teacher. It could be triggering to someone who suffered sexual abuse but her need to share and look like she has some incident to join in with seems to trump any consideration for others.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
I just have to post the video here.... wtf is she doing with all that awful laughing?

• Haha
  • Wow

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Her 3 thoughts are just a rambling mess.
3 thoughts bingo:
1) Life’s too short you could die any min so ENJOY IT!
2) those of you who can be with your family enjoy it I’m soo jealous even though I seen them more than most this pandemic but woe is me!!! I’m aloud to be upset ok?
3) I wear my heart on my sleeve and love too hard, I support everyone so much but nobody supports me please like my ad about fanny wash :)

• Haha

Pettyprep

The pink hair is a filter she hasn’t actually dyed it 🤣
I was just going to say this! Is it not false advertising to advertise a product and show the 'results' when you haven't actually used it?!
The facial expressions afterwards as well. What on earth.

• Haha
  • Wow

Deuxtoi

Hi all,
Very long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to comment but held off. I think it was Guru Gossiper where the poster’s details got leaked - which of course Shelboy totally relished.
Anyway... I know you’ve been hoping for a while for someone who knows her to input and confirm some things - so ta-dahhh. I’m just very conscious of what I say/her finding out since we all know about Shilly’s public shaming methods.
I digress... I too have wondered how in god’s name she’s bought her house flat aff linking FemFresh and beef jerky, and thennnn out of the blue I remembered the great “Lvndr” venture.
Anyone remember when she and her brother founded a jewellery biz? I wonder if they sold it for anything?

P.s LeChat, you’re a ledge - I wish I could PM you a bunch of deets.

• Heart
Omg guys I SAW HER I SAW EM!!! I have mentioned before that I kinda live near her and today I saw her!! I’m not going to say where I saw her because I’m not stupid lol but I will say she is very orange in real life. Also I can’t really explain it but her face is like completely different in real life I cannot really explain it?? She was wearing gym gear (of course) lol. She’s quite short in real life also

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
If Cadburys posted this and then commented saying it was 250 cals per serving, it would be false advertising surely. They never say that cream eggs are a 'healthy snack' because they are not and it would get them into a lot of trouble. This is exactly the problem with influencers. They can say whatever the hell they want seemingly with little repercussion.

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster! Just made an account to keep up with the recently Lydia Millen drama lol and thought it’s worth my 50p in here to as this is a constant read for me.
1. This thread is almost as dead as her at times, I mean it’s just the same shit every single day. Boring. But also vvvvvery entertaining when she does post stuff 😂
2. What is her problem with Matt? Why is she constantly outing him and putting him down? “I like this but Matt hates it lol oh well” like why does that even need to be on social media?
3. ITS YOUR MUMS DOG NOT YOUR DOG
4. Full time work isn’t baking and doing on “walks” to get coffees. Anyway.. is it a walk or an unnecessary journey? If Matt was that vulnerable, why isn’t he shielding? I know people who have been shielding since March 2020......