Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're both absolutely right. By having a finger in every pie she has made herself irrelevant. To add to your post @Rondoodle, she isn't health and fitness because her diet and recipes aren't nutritious and her workouts lack form. Her posting lacks consistency and focus. Nobody else I follow repeatedly posts the same links, she comes across as desperate

Reactions: 8
Well this has been a thoroughly entertaining catch up 😂 so glad people are being honest on TikTok haha, says a lot when a stranger is making those judgements.. must be very obvious to people

She needs to admit to herself this isn’t her thing and make this a part-time job, do it properly and engage with people without trying to flog fluffy towels to them for the 59th time this month.

There is no shame in getting a regular job and doing blogging on the side.
I completely agree with you! This doesn’t suit her anymore, and it would be better to go out on her own terms or take a step back, rather than fizzle away and be seeking other employment even further down the line. I have a friend who does well on social media, but completely refuses to leave her other job because she thinks it will take the fun out of the influencing... and also she feels more in control, having other employment and seeing the influencing as a hobby.

I can imagine her in PR or influencer marketing, and at the moment she has a platform that would probably help her get a job... leave it much longer and I think it will hinder!!

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with you! This doesn’t suit her anymore, and it would be better to go out on her own terms or take a step back, rather than fizzle away and be seeking other employment even further down the line. I have a friend who does well on social media, but completely refuses to leave her other job because she thinks it will take the fun out of the influencing... and also she feels more in control, having other employment and seeing the influencing as a hobby.

I can imagine her in PR or influencer marketing, and at the moment she has a platform that would probably help her get a job... leave it much longer and I think it will hinder!!
she wouldn’t survive a day in a normal job. She cannot take any criticism as she is a spoilt little brat 🤷‍♀️ In my old job (left as I was pregnant now studying for new career with two kids!) we used to get monthly reviews and if the supervisor on shift wanted to, they could raise a performance review whenever they felt like it. There were sometimes when I didn’t agree with what they said about my performance, but I just nodded and accepted it because that was their opinion and I had mine.We we’re strongly encouraged to give and receive feedback well and to never take it personally. If somebody told me they didn’t like the way I did something, that doesn’t mean they’re ‘bullying’ me, they’re just giving me feedback 🤷‍♀️
She would be a HR departments worst nightmare constantly claiming someone was bullying or attacking her.
Having a job also involves getting out of her pit before 9am so theres that obstacle as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she wouldn’t survive a day in a normal job. She cannot take any criticism as she is a spoilt little brat 🤷‍♀️ In my old job (left as I was pregnant now studying for new career with two kids!) we used to get monthly reviews and if the supervisor on shift wanted to, they could raise a performance review whenever they felt like it. There were sometimes when I didn’t agree with what they said about my performance, but I just nodded and accepted it because that was their opinion and I had mine.We we’re strongly encouraged to give and receive feedback well and to never take it personally. If somebody told me they didn’t like the way I did something, that doesn’t mean they’re ‘bullying’ me, they’re just giving me feedback 🤷‍♀️
She would be a HR departments worst nightmare constantly claiming someone was bullying or attacking her.
Having a job also involves getting out of her pit before 9am so theres that obstacle as well.
I agree that she’d be an awful employee and would struggle with what we all have to deal with in our jobs, also she won’t go down the route of finding a job because she’s completely and totally delusional isn’t she 🙈 can’t imagine her having to suck it up and take an entry level job! More just thinking what I would do in her situation with her influence fizzing away and the cost of the renovation stacking up

She’s like a train wreck I can’t take my eyes off, it’ll be interesting to see where she winds up in an few years!

Reactions: 6
I have felt sorry for her in moments in the past but then I remember all the tit she’s done and to be honest I’m kind of done feeling bad for her. Some might say what’s the point of watching her, scroll past if you don’t like but I want to see when other people are going to see her for what she really is and how long this charade can last for.

She has doxxed people, reported people to their employer because they left a comment on her insta, she lies constantly about everything and she is totally undeserving of any kind of success. She was just lucky she started her blog at the right time but that’s it. She’s not a nice person and she just uses this career to line her own pocket. She doesn’t care about her audience . They are just people to shill to. She admitted in those videos she did for quickbooks that she had no business plan, and actually recommended not having one! She is not qualified in anything to give advice and it’s remarkable that she’s managed to create any illusion of knowing what she’s doing. the lack of planning, strategy and input shows to me because everything she’s doing is like lobbing paint at a wall and hoping it sticks and looks nice.

I’m sick of her riding bandwagons and reposting to look like she cares about things when she doesn’t. She comes across as hugely wasteful and not concerned with the environment which is a big consideration to many people, especially young people these days (remember when she did a vlog clearing stuff out it was all in bin bags clearly going in the bin - no recycling or donating to charity). I just think in reality she’s quite a horrible, wasteful, nasty person who has a veneer for social media about being nice and kind and all that tit. I’m glad if more people are hitting the unfollow button and ridding themselves of her because she doesn’t deserve decent followers at all. Like I said time will time on how long this lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree that she’d be an awful employee and would struggle with what we all have to deal with in our jobs, also she won’t go down the route of finding a job because she’s completely and totally delusional isn’t she 🙈 can’t imagine her having to suck it up and take an entry level job! More just thinking what I would do in her situation with her influence fizzing away and the cost of the renovation stacking up

She’s like a train wreck I can’t take my eyes off, it’ll be interesting to see where she winds up in an few years!
Yes completely agree if she were a normal person she would begin to look for some social media marketing jobs or something within that field, especially since even more business are venturing into e-commerce/moving online. Although like you quite rightly pointed out...she is delusional.

Reactions: 2
The mattress ad makes no sense.. why would you be sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to the bed? It has no sheets on has clearly never been slept on..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes a mockery of her saying she only advertises products she loves. She is raving about something she has never slept on. Proved by the fact that she has been banging on about the airbed for months. Would have made more sense to post after the trial period wouldn’t it?!

Can't believe the amount of nonsense she tweets. Who's betting this is a lie and there is no client? Wouldn't she tag the business instead of keeping it a mystery? 🤔
What you will also find is that she doesn’t advertise her client consulting services anywhere. Not one single mention of it on any of her SM or blog. So if I was a small business owner how am I able to find her to ask her to consult or know that she consults???.....I don’t believe her.

You would advertise our services daily. Has anyone ever seen a story or a plug for her consulting services?

Reactions: 7
What you will also find is that she doesn’t advertise her client consulting services anywhere. Not one single mention of it on any of her SM or blog. So if I was a small business owner how am I able to find her to ask her to consult or know that she consults???.....I don’t believe her.

You would advertise our services daily. Has anyone ever seen a story or a plug for her consulting services?
Nope. She is such a liar. Also if she was doing consulting on her own, it would be listed on companies house which it isn't... She is utterly delusional. Like actually has a problem.

Reactions: 10
So convenient she dropped a bag of PR freebies off at a follower that lives nearby. I wonder what could have prompted this public display of charity eh? Wouldnt have been a morning read of tattle?
I call bullshit on the whole thing, as yet again Shel Boy has to lie to ’prove’ shes a nice person. its another veneer, this woman gets so much free tit every day. Maybe she’d be a better person for not accepting it in the first place rather than accepting it and pretending she gives it away. We’ve seen your ’office’ at mumma Shels and it was full of freebies.

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been posted. It absolutely boils my piss that she can’t just do something nice without posting it for her everyone to see.
because she is not a nice, genuine person at all. She does things for clout that is it. I’m sorry, but her ‘follower’ obviously lives in a pretty affluent area of London, I don’t know the ins and outs of this ‘followers’ life but she won’t exactly be hard up 🤷‍♀️ Why not donate your gifted stuff to women’s shelters or homeless shelters? There’s so much poverty in the UK, just because we are not a third world country does not mean that poverty doesn’t exist, but she has no clue about things like that because she is abhorrent and uneducated.
If she was a decent person she would only accept free food in the pretence of donating it all to food banks or better yet putting her grubby hand in her pocket and donating goods she BOUGHT herself and NOT post about it on social media.
If it’s true, she only would’ve given that girl free gifted tat in the hopes that the follower posted it on her Instagram story so Em could repost and boast about how much of a nice person she is. That clearly didn’t happen so beggy Em had to post about it herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.