Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s way she exaggerates as well, apparently this ‘woman screamed at the top of her voice’ and ‘petrified’ her kids. And then the kids were ‘scared’
Funny she saw all this from what, walking past??

She judged, exaggerated and lied about the whole situation to try and make herself sound like an innocent victim who had the misfortune of being ‘startled’ by someone raising their voice.

what a prick. I just love that she exposes herself for the judgemental twit she is. And the gaslighting. Why not just apologise and do better. Has Em Sheldon ever apologised in her life?
Completely agree! She’s so far removed from any reality or sense of actual hard work or responsibility beyond swipe up links and walking for bread, she has no experience, compassion or empathy for anyone else.
It doesn’t take a genius to realise people are overworked, exhausted, and horrifically stressed right now. I don’t have kids but I feel absolutely awful for all the parents juggling work and homeschooling - they’re all doing their best (including you all on here who have commented this is your situation too!)
She definitely was judging because she set that tweet up with the expectation others would jump in with equally “horrified” responses. Serves her bloody right for receiving backlash (especially from Emily who I know is very fair and good to work with - speaking from experience!) compared to that insensitive sod.
Sorry to rant and reiterate but that attitude really pisses me off when she’s got no right to comment or judge, let alone when you throw in her constant “be kind” spouting. Take your own advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened with Lydia?

Honestly, Em has no idea. At some point, all parents yell at their kids. Em doesn't have to be a complete witch about it.

What's bleeping hilarious, since she deleted that tweet she is "suddenly" replying to everyone's tweets... I think to try and hide the fact that she deleted the old one. She is such a sneaky little witch.

Someone should tweet her asking why she deleted it / didn't apologise.

The creepy desperate men that tweet her make me want to throw up. I wouldn't reply to weird tweets like that if I was in a long term relationship. She just comes across as so thirsty.
Oh god there’s a lot of information and they’re doing through a thread a day over there! The basics of it is Lydia was slagging a woman off in her videos for ruining her hair. The hairdresser Nicky Lazou has had enough and put out a video in which she confirms Lydia was screaming at her in her house 4 days before she was due to give birth. Absolute venom that one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely agree! She’s so far removed from any reality or sense of actual hard work or responsibility beyond swipe up links and walking for bread, she has no experience, compassion or empathy for anyone else.
It doesn’t take a genius to realise people are overworked, exhausted, and horrifically stressed right now. I don’t have kids but I feel absolutely awful for all the parents juggling work and homeschooling - they’re all doing their best (including you all on here who have commented this is your situation too!)
She definitely was judging because she set that tweet up with the expectation others would jump in with equally “horrified” responses. Serves her bloody right for receiving backlash (especially from Emily who I know is very fair and good to work with - speaking from experience!) compared to that insensitive sod.
Sorry to rant and reiterate but that attitude really pisses me off when she’s got no right to comment or judge, let alone when you throw in her constant “be kind” spouting. Take your own advice.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I mean we’ve all walked past someone having a row or shouting at their kids and though ooh what’s going on there. But the truth is you don’t know! So why did Em run to Twitter blabbing and making assumptions about the kids being scared and exaggerating the whole thing. She’s so naive and stupid and then doubled down like a twit. Instead of tweeting, I apologise I’ve made a mistake with that tweet and I’ve listened to mums and realised I was too quick to judge. I would actually respect her more if she did that.

Has it crossed her mind that the women might be at the end of her tether, that she might be under enormous pressure at work, that her kids have pressed every button all day and she snapped like human beings end up doing?
Like you say Em goes on about being kind and not judging invisible illnesses yet she could be judging a woman with poor mental health, or just someone having a really tit day and that’s ok to have a judge and laugh about on Twitter.

her true colours show. She also centred it around herself AGAIN by saying the woman shouting startled her.
Poor Em Sheldon, boo hoo. Must be so hard hearing a raised voice whilst you prance around London with your cock lodger buying £4.50 matcha lattes and thinking up ways to flog vagina wash. She’s such an utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stupid nasty ass twunt. I screamed at my son at bedtime. Like full on screamed. I had to log back into work he was being a tit and has been for a week. Would have scared the life out of her

Reactions: 6
On her last H&M try on video, she’s bigging up those leggings but holding her hand in front of her crotch the whole time?! I’m guessing they’re not flattering then, but there’s probably an aff link for them 🙄

Rather petty, but can anyone stand her rocking and gurning in front of the mirror? There’s something unfortunate in her muscle memory that when she spins around, she turns her head down and she just looks all hunched. Or maybe it’s the excessive tightness of the clothes pulling her shoulders inwards

Reactions: 8
God how dare she.. she has no idea what that poor women had been going through that day. Please do not judge others shel!!

Reactions: 6
As @openbook1 says she’s been going manic on Twitter trying to interact with loads of people to make people forget about her judgemental outburst.
Luckily the receipts are here 👀

what does she actually do each day as well? Everyday is the same, crap reel, prancing about getting coffee, cooking pasta and stuffing her gob.

Reactions: 5
what does she actually do each day as well? Everyday is the same, crap reel, prancing about getting coffee, cooking pasta and stuffing her gob.
I'd love to know! Obviously we know she must spend most of her time copying and pasting the same links into every fb group going?

Reactions: 3
Another day another free food package. eggslut sent her a box with bacon, cheese, eggs and buns for a cook along but she basically isn’t doing it as when she films the laptop screen her camera is off whereas other people on the zoom are coming along.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she just bins the free food.
Also saying she and Matt nearly cried when egg slut opened in London. Is she on crack?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
There are plenty of free website that show instagram stats. This is just one website. I guess you can make of it what you will.
Ah thanks. I’m one of those who was duped into thinking these influencers loved the products and were being helpful.. and not just Em scamming cookies onto peoples phones for products she doesn’t even own 😳 Really opened my eyes since I discovered Tattle end of last year! Thank you to you all ❤
Ps, not tarring them all by the same brush. Now when I find someone new to follow I check Tattle to see how genuine they are first!

Reactions: 4
Engagement shows around 1% Considering how much she comments, engagement that low is awful. She also claims to gets thousands of DMs with requests for things but the engagement level shows otherwise.

Grace in cruel situations?! What a cheek after she created a cruel situation judging a stranger on the internet!
Such a hypocrite.

Bet her mum is delighted to now be referred to as 'her office team'!!!!

This dumb cow is too much. Your office is where you are. You work from home you idiot. That means wherever you are is your office.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My office team. Lol who is she kidding? Can you even class your ma opening PR freebies as a team? She’s needs to quit pretending the Sheldon family is any kind of professional set up. Beggars the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's like she tries to create this illusion of it being a proper business. But then at other times she goes on about how her office is up north where her family is and how her family are so important for her business. Never sticks to the same tune!

Reactions: 7
Exactly. It’s a load of rubbish, because having an office 200miles away in nonsense especially when there have been restrictions on and off for a year, it’s pretty obvious any sane person would move their office to be with them. She basically uses her mothers house like a warehouse for her tit.

I also noticed Tiffany Watson of made in Chelsea fame is doing up a flat in Fulham. I think hers was a do er upper though. And she put stories up yesterday explaining she shares a front door with her neighbour, what her plans are and being careful with costs so they don’t over spend and not get the money back on the flat value. And her boyfriend and her bought it 50/50. I’m not a Tiffany fan or anything but she was just so much more transparent and straight about it all. Some thing Shel Boy could learn from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.