Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she tweets is basically for attention. She wants her tweets to go viral in this situation and it’s because all she ever cares about is herself and growing her following. This whole week has felt heavy and horrible and her just flippantly throwing out tweets about serious subjects is concerning especially in amongst her usual links and spam. I’m not saying that she shouldn’t mention it because it is important for people to talk about things but she needs to think about who is reading and how they will be affected. And she throws Matt under the bus again just to get a bit of attention.

Reactions: 8
Last three posts.... bravo 👏🏼 you are all spot on.

I noticed Josie ldn was on Insta doing the candles for Sarah and talking about leaving Clapham a year ago. Is thst the flat Em is in now? She did not do the candle vigil last night after talking about Sarah’s case and women’s safety for days.just shows it’s so performative. she could have gone and left flowers at the bandstand if she’s close by as well. yet again just shows that she’s on the bandwagon for clicks and likes and then straight back to advertising. She makes me so mad. Take a bleeping day off.

Reactions: 2
Bit weird as she put a picture on her main account yesterday saying she was checking in on the building work? So that suggests she has been to her flat.... god knows. She lies about everything
i don’t think she actually knows what the truth is at this point.

Reactions: 3
Not posted here before but I saw on her stories that she's never heard of polyfilla and I don't know how anyone can make it to her age without knowing what polyfilla is, let alone when you're doing a renovation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not posted here before but I saw on her stories that she's never heard of polyfilla and I don't know how anyone can make it to her age without knowing what polyfilla is, let alone when you're doing a renovation!!
How embarrassing! Was this on her home account I take it?

The reel on Instagram with the buns she bites into and it squirts all down her coat 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ That sums her up completely, messy, sloppy and grubby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is she doing? How is she letting this renovation stop her from making her usual content when one of her normal outputs is a weekly vlog! She's a mess. Just caught up this morning with a couple of vlogs/youtube content from her peers and my god she is so behind with what she does. She hasn't progressed AT ALL.

Reactions: 4
She popped up on a Loreal ad on tiktok. Her hair is in such bad condition!! My hair's better than that, where's my Loreal deal!

• Haha
God how can she not have heard of polyfilla? And why would you admit that. She’s so dumb and stupid and probably couldn’t hang a picture by herself.

She’s posted her L’Oréal ad to Twitter. The state of that hair 🤣🤣
Eh! So has she toned her hair purple (I know she says pink on the caption but looks lilac /purple to me?!) she made a note on her insta a few days ago saying how strong and healthy her hair felt from not having it done so much. I’m sorry but it’s awful! She needs to chop a good few inches off, get conditioning it and stop with the colour!

Reactions: 5
It looks deep violet to me. Or plum? With grey toned roots. How did she even get that colour?!
Her hair is so fucked. It looks so awful. No point treating the hair at this points, it’s beyond damaged.
She needs to stop the cake for breakfast and takeaways for dinner and eat eggs, oily fish and veggies. And prob supplement some omega vitamins to be honest.

Reactions: 5
The pink hair is a filter she hasn’t actually dyed it 🤣
I was just going to say this! Is it not false advertising to advertise a product and show the 'results' when you haven't actually used it?!
The facial expressions afterwards as well. What on earth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She disgusts me. How can someone be so terrible at this?! Anything she shows turns me against the product. That pink hair ad was so awful! What were those expressions - is she auditioning to be the next peppa pig?!

Her hair is atrocious - idk how anyone in their right mind would work with her for hair products (or anything for that matter) - would'nt pay a single penny if the end result is hair like that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just have to post the video here.... wtf is she doing with all that awful laughing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.