Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callum tweets an opinion, Em Sheldog seeks it out to make it all about herself and imply she’s been victimised?? She needs to put her phone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Callum tweets an opinion, Em Sheldog seeks it out to make it all about herself and imply she’s been victimised?? She needs to put her phone down.
What happened to #bekind? She’s just screenshotted one persons opinion and shared it with her followers being a witch! Grow up Emma you nasty bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s taken a generic tweet and made it out to be a personal attack on her. She definitely refreshes this page numerous times a day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes!! Screenshots
1. She isn’t offended but puts 3 story’s about the same thing even tho it had nothing to do with her in the first place

2. Puts a picture of panelling up when that isn’t what the tweet refers to as Callum is talking about the mdf panelling everyone is going mad for.

3. “Life would be boring if we where all the same” Well everyone is the same as everyone is copying mdf panelling.

Make it make sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She goes on about #bekind but is happy to judge and pick on other peoples opinions. She needs to sit down and shut up!

She put a reel of the bathroom up, if anyone wants to see it. I don’t know about anyone else but I am not thinking wow when I see it.

Reactions: 4
The before was ok, but floor wasn’t nice.

I would have switched the bath to the back wall but with a shower over. Not as ‘pretty’ but much more practical for both baths and showers, She could have kept the vanity where it was and toilet where it was.

Where she’s moved the sink to now, could have been space for a lovely storage unit, or freestanding towel rack, like the fancy wooden ones.

She made the room very crowded and taken the shower out which doesn’t make sense. And all that bleeping gold trim, blurgh.

My heart bleeds for that poor windowsill. Going to be covered in tit in t-minus 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The before is basic but fairly practical.

The after looks a mess. The bath doesn’t go with the rest of it, the radiator is disgusting, the gold is so tacky, and even the marble which looks nice at a glance, hasn’t been lined up so the harsh lines in the pattern where the tile edge is looks poorly done.

My heart bleeds for that poor windowsill. Going to be covered in tit in t-minus 10 minutes.
She basically said in the vlog ‘I hope I can keep this windowsill clean and tidy’ which goes to show what she like. I mean two people live there, why is she hoping it will stay tidy.... ? we all make active choices whether to keep our houses neat and tidy but she’s out there acting like someone breaks in and messed up her flat. Idiot!

• Haha
The old bathroom layout was awful too, really squashed. I actually don't mind her new layout but don't like the finishings.

Em’s got her heart set on buying an apartment in New York next 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with this girl she lives in an alternative reality

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Em’s got her heart set on buying an apartment in New York next 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with this girl she lives in an alternative reality
Don’t know if anyone ever watched ‘sweet digs’ it’s a lifestyle series on Facebook where people show you what X amount of rental money can get you in NYC (and other areas sometimes) and places in Queens/Harlem/Brooklyn are like $2500 for a two bed 1000 sq ft. She called certain areas of London ‘sketchy’ so Christ knows how she would cope on these places. She certainly couldn’t afford a property in Manhattan/Chelsea/Hells Kitchen. My husband was born in US and worked there until last year and as a family we’ve spent some time there and she would stand out like a sore thumb there she is just not in that league and never will be. Even in those high end gossip girl areas there are ‘sketchy’ people. She lives in a fantasy land.

• Haha
She doesn’t even have the right to stay there beyond a tourist visa 🤣 good luck getting a work visa with her influencer credentials

48929C3B-19AC-4B56-AA32-2BFBCE23793D.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She’d never get a visa!!
I don’t think she could afford a rental in NYC. I love Cash Jordan’s videos on YouTube as he shows standard apartments for rent and as Just says, it’s really expensive in Manhattan. Even to get features like a dishwasher and laundry in the apartment will cost you a lot more! As she cannot cope with the kitchen in the flat she bought, how is she going to get on with a tiny kitchen in a New York apartment?
I have no idea what she’d do to earn money, no way smart, American women would be influenced by her and she hardly has an audience in the uk.
Her swanning round eating cronuts, and eating in Tao would not be interesting content. She’s been to New York multiple times to eat bleeping pizza. Didn’t visit a museum once.
Just like she is in London, it’s just eating, twirling around in polyester and pouting. She never does anything interesting or cultural. It’s a waste that she lives in London but the idea she would go to New York is laughable. I can only imagine how stupid Americans would find her squealing every two minutes and going on about living in Canada 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.