Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be anymore obvious she’s just messaged herself and that she reads here? Hi Em 🖕🏼 We know your games

0B00CDCB-AB0E-4C47-B69E-552575DFE33F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a moron. She literally goes out everyday. And no way did she take that crepe photo a year ago. What a load of bollocks.

Shes Made the tik tok pasta thing that’s going round and managed to make that look disgusting as well.

Reactions: 6
Funny she posts that after us pointing out her COVID breach yesterday! And the comments underneath clearly show there is another crepe place round the corner, which Shel Boy could have got it from. Honestly the lengths she’s going to to try and pretend she didn’t breach is hilarious

Reactions: 8
Lolz we knew the excuse post was coming didn’t we. To message yourself “yummy crepe” who would even say that!? And, that crepe could have originated from anywhere, why go so far to try and prove the place has shut down?!

The summer canvas prada bag is featured in the post also (don’t get me started on the usage of the summer bag in winter) didn’t that come on the scene after last winter when the pic was supposedly taken!? Could be wrong there 🤷‍♀️

Looks like there’s a few belated pancake bingo opportunities today 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lolz we knew the excuse post was coming didn’t we. To message yourself “yummy crepe” who would even say that!? And, that crepe could have originated from anywhere, why go so far to try and prove the place has shut down?!

The summer canvas prada bag is featured in the post also (don’t get me started on the usage of the summer bag in winter) didn’t that come on the scene after last winter when the pic was supposedly taken!? Could be wrong there 🤷‍♀️

Looks like there’s a few belated pancake bingo opportunities today 🤣
omg yes she got the Prada bag in the summer, so no way she had it last Feb hahaha. She cannot fool us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She makes Matt seem like such a pansy. Why does he have to "bug" her to log into the Sky account? Yuck.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Guys, we thought the focus would be pancakes all week but we were so wrong. Apparently it is what you DRINK while eating your pancake!!!
She is so budget and crap it makes my eyes hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg guys I SAW HER I SAW EM!!! I have mentioned before that I kinda live near her and today I saw her!! I’m not going to say where I saw her because I’m not stupid lol but I will say she is very orange in real life. Also I can’t really explain it but her face is like completely different in real life I cannot really explain it?? She was wearing gym gear (of course) lol. She’s quite short in real life also

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg guys I SAW HER I SAW EM!!! I have mentioned before that I kinda live near her and today I saw her!! I’m not going to say where I saw her because I’m not stupid lol but I will say she is very orange in real life. Also I can’t really explain it but her face is like completely different in real life I cannot really explain it?? She was wearing gym gear (of course) lol. She’s quite short in real life also
Was she pretty? How was her face different?? lol

I saw InTheFrow once in London...she was tiny and very pretty.

Reactions: 1
Lol so was she on her running clothes she posted on her instastory or changed and out again? Was she alone?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.