Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she got called out. There was no way to read that tweet other than judgy. saying you had to be there. Why tweet it? Why shame a mother who is probably at the end of her tether? And then saying that she offered to help (after already tweeting that the mother had 'mortified' her). I'd have bleeping slapped her if she came up to me offering help. Twitter only tells half the story? You told the bleeping story you utter bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad she got called out. There was no way to read that tweet other than judgy. saying you had to be there. Why tweet it? Why shame a mother who is probably at the end of her tether? And then saying that she offered to help (after already tweeting that the mother had 'mortified' her). I'd have bleeping slapped her if she came up to me offering help. Twitter only tells half the story? You told the bleeping story you utter bellend.
How patronising as duck to offer her help. Help for what?? I think she said that to "save face"

Reactions: 10
Offered her assistance? Like duck did she! Backtracking because she’s been called out! She’s a pathetic piece of tit.

Reactions: 12
Offered her assistance? Like duck did she! Backtracking because she’s been called out! She’s a pathetic piece of tit.
Where is she backtracking? I don't see the tweets.

Also, as if someone would accept assistance for her kids in a bleeping pandemic.

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted all her tweets now. She is a child. Can’t even stand by the shite she puts out.

Reactions: 7
She’s getting well deserved backlash now for a tweet that probably didn’t happen in the first place! No way in hell did that scenario take place. She’s full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good job we don’t miss a thing 😉

View attachment 429183
What even? So far 100% of the story was told by her... how has Twitter only told half?! How has she turned this thing that she started into something that has happened to her? She seems to think she’s a hero for offering assistance. 🙄🙄 like when she’s such a hero for an under-par tip at dinner.

Some months ago she was giving us a running commentary on her neighbour having a breakdown and got tit for that (quite rightly). She again backtracked and tried to play the compassionate soul.

Learn to put the phone down Shel boy.

• Heart
Good job we don’t miss a thing 😉

View attachment 429183
Thank you for capturing this!!!

she shouldn’t just be allowed to delete tweets where she judged and laughed at a women who she knew nothing about. There’s no way on earth Em went and gave assistance as her ‘kids were scared’. How bloody arrogant to make out you know how a strangers kids feel based off seeing one thing?? The woman is a loon

Reactions: 4
I was gonna say the same thing! Went back and offered her assistance... With what?? She's so full of tit

Reactions: 6
She is a horrible little madam. She goes on about "be kind" but she isn't so kind herself... no one 100% is. I am glad her true colours are showing.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she the one that is constantly harping on about ‘don’t judge someone you don’t know what’s going on in their lives’ in her ‘three morning thoughts’ and she has the audacity to tweet this!
yep most days I feel downright crappy about myself as a mum because I’m trying to homeschool an eleven year old and look after a 7 month old for twelve hours a day whilst working from home myself, I’ve deffo snapped at my eldest a few times, dread to think what Miss ‘I don’t judge but anything I see that I don’t like I will tweet about’Sheldon would think of me 🤷‍♀️😤
Go back to flogging mince pies and stick with what you know Em.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s way she exaggerates as well, apparently this ‘woman screamed at the top of her voice’ and ‘petrified’ her kids. And then the kids were ‘scared’
Funny she saw all this from what, walking past??

She judged, exaggerated and lied about the whole situation to try and make herself sound like an innocent victim who had the misfortune of being ‘startled’ by someone raising their voice.

what a prick. I just love that she exposes herself for the judgemental twit she is. And the gaslighting. Why not just apologise and do better. Has Em Sheldon ever apologised in her life?

Reactions: 13
I’ve been reading the Lydia Millen drama for the last couple of days. The sooner her and Em Shelly Shel 🤢 are cancelled, the better! Both horrid little brats!

I’ve been reading the Lydia Millen drama for the last couple of days. The sooner her and Em Shelly Shel 🤢 are cancelled, the better! Both horrid little brats!
god I think the same too. Both utterly horrible pricks.

Reactions: 4
What happened with Lydia?

Honestly, Em has no idea. At some point, all parents yell at their kids. Em doesn't have to be a complete witch about it.

What's bleeping hilarious, since she deleted that tweet she is "suddenly" replying to everyone's tweets... I think to try and hide the fact that she deleted the old one. She is such a sneaky little witch.

Someone should tweet her asking why she deleted it / didn't apologise.

The creepy desperate men that tweet her make me want to throw up. I wouldn't reply to weird tweets like that if I was in a long term relationship. She just comes across as so thirsty.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.