Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a twit saying who cares about calories? The person that started the thread you are replying to obviously does! And you deliberately tried to mislead her.

Reactions: 10
Who cares about calories! Well clearly you Shel Boy you twit since you tried to imply it’s healthy and 250 cals and now you’re backtracking and deleting your nonsense! She’s so transparent.

She wants that woman to DM to be nasty in private and probably tell her to take down the comment.

Em Sheldon is an utter twit

She used myfitness pal, an app that millions of others use so we can all see and fact check for ourselves.

EVEN if you didn’t have the app. As the commenters have pointed out, after the cream egg malteaser bunny and banana and some peanut butter it is already over 500 and that isn’t even half the ingredients.

As @Lechat also pointed out, the PT version of what she made had no chocolate and was at 700 calories. She REALLY does think her followers are stupid. How insulting, these people pay for your lifestyle!

So we have 3 sources that show it is no where near 500 calories for the entire thing.

Screenshot from the app she used.
First is only 3 ingredients and it is already over 600.

Second screenshot is the full dish minus chocolate sauce and raspberries. Screenshot cuts off the cream egg and choc bunny but the calories are included.

Obviously she may have put in slightly different amount for milk or slightly different peanut butter etc but that isn’t going to reduce it by a lot by any means.
she’s still lying then. She reckons it comes to 538 for the whole thing yet it’s obvious the oats, and two chocolates take it to over 600 cals as you say! She looks such an idiot. imagine putting this much effort into lying day in and day out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s actually scary how much she deletes and twists things just so she doesn’t have to say she made a mistake. It would be much easier just to say that it wasn’t healthy and she made a mistake!

Reactions: 13
Can’t keep up with the story can she hahaha, we have the evidence hun and it clearly wasn’t a mistake 😘 stop giving nutritional and fitness advice when you are far from qualified in order to do so... lazy bleeping “influencer”.

Reactions: 11
She def reads here since she is now showing us her manically doing burpees in the garden every day now! Em if you are reading this comment please plesse think about the potentially vulnerable young people, and even potentially older people, who are viewing your excessive consumption of food each day and think about the affect may have during such a difficult time. You've shared stories before about speaking at uni and at corporate events online, being a 'content creator' and now is exactly the time to lead from the front. Please think about your posts and the audience you are aiming at.

Reactions: 9
I agree with your post @Instawho but unfortunately with Em she has no morals or conscience so can’t see her changing her behaviour.

in fact she’s posted a reel today flashing her sucked in gut at the started and pretending she eats healthy food for a probiotic ad. Problematic for several reasons, firstly she doesn’t eat that like. Where is the banana bread and cookies she is normally making for breakfast followed by free takeaways and stuffed pasta? Second she is showing off having a slim flat stomach in the promotion of that probiotic so young girls will make the assumption that taking this drink will give you a flat stomach. Wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 13
I agree with your post @Instawho but unfortunately with Em she has no morals or conscience so can’t see her changing her behaviour.

in fact she’s posted a reel today flashing her sucked in gut at the started and pretending she eats healthy food for a probiotic ad. Problematic for several reasons, firstly she doesn’t eat that like. Where is the banana bread and cookies she is normally making for breakfast followed by free takeaways and stuffed pasta? Second she is showing off having a slim flat stomach in the promotion of that probiotic so young girls will make the assumption that taking this drink will give you a flat stomach. Wrong on so many levels
Why do brands work with her? I mean at least this time you could tell what she was promoting... she literally just regurgitates the same rubbish time after time.

Reactions: 5
Someone here predicted that she would buy some followers given that she is dropping close to dipping below 117k. Looks like she's done this over the last couple of days.
I don't get the point of that ad at all when she boasts about scoffing cake for breakfast more than once a week.

Reactions: 5
Someone here predicted that she would buy some followers given that she is dropping close to dipping below 117k. Looks like she's done this over the last couple of days.
I don't get the point of that ad at all when she boasts about scoffing cake for breakfast more than once a week.
I knew it! She does it every time she’s about to drop to a lower thousand. We’re not stupid Emma.

Reactions: 2
in fact she’s posted a reel today flashing her sucked in gut at the started and pretending she eats healthy food for a probiotic ad.
this what I eat in a day seems to have been filmed over various days as well. The workout work is in emshelhome, while some of the food shots are hovering over Josie’s sofa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's blatantly reused old clips of her working out in the Emshelhome garden.

She's been on her home account stories today going on about appliances being delivered, but only kerbside so she's making the lodger carry them in for her while she is 'trapped' in a room. Thought five seconds ago he was vulnerable?

Also her purple shampoo leaked - personally I would have wrapped that in some kind of plastic bag to make sure if it leaked it didn't make a mess. She obviously didn't think to do that.

Reactions: 7
So much to catch up on! I have been busy so not really checking up on Em's content. Not surprised she is lying again though.

Reactions: 3
At what point is your social business sustainable when you’re buying followers to keep above a certain threshold?
She's blatantly reused old clips of her working out in the Emshelhome garden.

She's been on her home account stories today going on about appliances being delivered, but only kerbside so she's making the lodger carry them in for her while she is 'trapped' in a room. Thought five seconds ago he was vulnerable?

Also her purple shampoo leaked - personally I would have wrapped that in some kind of plastic bag to make sure if it leaked it didn't make a mess. She obviously didn't think to do that.
wow she is so lazy, did she not even help with the appliances?

ive just extended my house and helped my husband with all the deliveries, oven, hob etc. When the kitchen was delivered we helped the delivery guys unload it! She’s so bloody pampered. What a horrible little madam Mama Shel has raised.

I feel like she's using some kind of slimming / toning filter on this? Although she is toned... it looks edited somehow, like her hips and waist are narrower. It's amazing she is not fat with all the junk she eats.

Adding the yellow swimsuit pics for the lols.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No! She literally stood in her wardrobe room and watched, I absolutely kid you not. So lazy.

Omg that yellow swimsuit :sick:

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s eating that swimsuit..... good god, need to erase that from my memory.
But yeah, her eating and exercising habits are not normal, damaging for young followers. I hope she realises soon how unhappy she is. I feel bad for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.