Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tweet about Zoe is so funny and Zoe has said the same thing herself: her demographic is 25-30 years old but then they both say "I wish I had something like that when I was younger" So is it aimed at teens or not?? 😂

Reactions: 3
Right folks, it’s a new year, new thread but sAmE Shel Boy wheela dealing and shilling shite!

Thanks to some stellar detective work from tattlers, Shel’s illustrious flat in the heart of South Ken has been found. Oh wait, except it’s not in South Ken at all and her acting like it was a brand new area when she literally moved streets away from her rental is laughable.

No Shel, is in a slightly less premium neighbourhood just over the border living in a 2 bed 2 bath flat that set her back £777k. See previous thread for clues on how to find it. Anyway you can clearly tell the affiliate pennies look after the pounds being able to afford a flat of that price which I guess explains her insistence to fill Insta with eleventy billion affiliate links daily on everything from protein bar, beef jerky, fanny wash and leather jackets to grab Commission from those pesky cookies installed on laptops of every poor bugger that’s clicked her links.

Cock lodger Matt is living the dream. If you have the misfortune of seeing his grumpy mug on her reels or videos you can tell he’s not cut out for the insta husband life but quite happy to live off the proceeds. Shel has triumphantly told us Matt didn’t contribute to the flat purchase but he’s deciding all the fixtures he wants and getting Stepford Wife Em to make him cookies everyday. So much for feminism eh. But yes, lucky (I assume Tory voting) Matt who didnt want to buy in London because the yield ‘wasn’t enough’ and wants to flip properties up north. Nice to see the ethics of taking houses for profit rather than.... i don’t know just buy and live in ONE flat. Maybe they are perfect for each other since they are so money grabby!

any way back to the flat. I mean house, I mean flat. It’s got it’s own front door ok! Which makes it a flat in a house? Don’t you understand?? Oh we do Shel. The floorplan has been seen and you share a front door with your upstairs neighbour. Lies and more lies from the master of lying.

Shel has locked her home account for the FLAT and no one knows why. She must think we’re on tenderhooks. Ok we are. But only because we knew a duck up was coming. Despite partnering with Wickes for a bathroom and having a designer they picked a bath too big. Hahaha. Cue drama and solutions such as knocking out cupboards in her flat to get it in or my fav, checking with the neighbour as though she was going to airlift it in via their flat??

Shel is so excited, she said so 5 times in 58 seconds of her most recently vlog. Exhausting. She squealed over a tiny layer of dust and a hole for a cable to the outside. Its fine, she’s only in her late twenties and acting like a 15 year old at Disney is clearly normal.

Shacked up at Josies flat for the interim, she’s very lucky to have a nice friend to let them stay. I fear Josie will regret it though after Shel has used Josie bed to advertise McDonald’s and scraped metal spoons round her Le Cruset bowls. And the tan all over the bathroom which ironically she’s boasting about when deciding on white grout for her own. yuck.

Anyway let’s strap in for more awful reels, takeaways, her stuffing her gob and letting the contents fall out (🤢), the garden pod, the glass roof abomination and what ever clusterfuck is bound to be around the corner with this shoddy shiller!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That video of her holding the pancakes and blowing kisses. I can't explain how hideously awkward she looks

Reactions: 5
Amazing intro 😍

classic shel content today. Derp face eating and a food ad on the main grid and random YouTube video about an outdated filthy and grotty looking bag! Do you think she realises that even if she wants to get wear out of her designer items she can still look after them?!

do you think she filmed all these random YouTube videos in one day. It’s all so sloppy and rushed. She hasn’t edited properly and left in a repetition. She’s just bargain basement.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s put the home account on private to try and get more people to go over from her main account and follow. Then she can get to 10k and start her affiliate linking over there too

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’s put the home account on private to try and get more people to go over from her main account and follow. Then she can get to 10k and start her affiliate linking over there too
Totally! I don't follow her home account but I'd click onto it every now and then when she tagged it. Might like a photo or 2. But can't now since it's private and I don't want to follow

Reactions: 4
182 likes on her latest grid post. Give it up Em, this is not the career for you. If she wasn’t affiliate linking 20+ Items a day with the sole aim of getting cookies tracked on unsuspecting people’s phones, then she’d have duck all to do. She is unbelievably tit at her job.

Reactions: 10
It’s the fact that she puts that sad packet of fake beef on the table while she is supposedly eating! You could do so much more in terms of product shots with these ads. She is so lazy. As if anyone eats with a packet of uncooked product next to them!

Another day another reel stuffing food in her gob and of course it falls out! Since a tattler pointed it out I can’t unsee it! I totally agree seeing her eat the product is pointless. Most people would want to see a recipe right?

i also agree she filmed some videos in one day and that’s what she’s pushing out. They are frankly terrible (I’ve not watched the latest one) but I know it’ll be 7 minutes of talking at 100mph, ohmygosh, adore, Matt said, my mum said and trying to stealth boast about buying designer goods. When she only ever seems to buy them from outlets at Bicester Village 🙄🙄🙄

Ooh only just seen my title was chosen! Thank you!

Anyone else just fed up of bathroom talk my god what a boreeee

Reactions: 3
Right folks, it’s a new year, new thread but sAmE Shel Boy wheela dealing and shilling shite!

Thanks to some stellar detective work from tattlers, Shel’s illustrious flat in the heart of South Ken has been found. Oh wait, except it’s not in South Ken at all and her acting like it was a brand new area when she literally moved streets away from her rental is laughable.

No Shel, is in a slightly less premium neighbourhood just over the border living in a 2 bed 2 bath flat that set her back £777k. See previous thread for clues on how to find it. Anyway you can clearly tell the affiliate pennies look after the pounds being able to afford a flat of that price which I guess explains her insistence to fill Insta with eleventy billion affiliate links daily on everything from protein bar, beef jerky, fanny wash and leather jackets to grab Commission from those pesky cookies installed on laptops of every poor bugger that’s clicked her links.

Cock lodger Matt is living the dream. If you have the misfortune of seeing his grumpy mug on her reels or videos you can tell he’s not cut out for the insta husband life but quite happy to live off the proceeds. Shel has triumphantly told us Matt didn’t contribute to the flat purchase but he’s deciding all the fixtures he wants and getting Stepford Wife Em to make him cookies everyday. So much for feminism eh. But yes, lucky (I assume Tory voting) Matt who didnt want to buy in London because the yield ‘wasn’t enough’ and wants to flip properties up north. Nice to see the ethics of taking houses for profit rather than.... i don’t know just buy and live in ONE flat. Maybe they are perfect for each other since they are so money grabby!

any way back to the flat. I mean house, I mean flat. It’s got it’s own front door ok! Which makes it a flat in a house? Don’t you understand?? Oh we do Shel. The floorplan has been seen and you share a front door with your upstairs neighbour. Lies and more lies from the master of lying.

Shel has locked her home account for the FLAT and no one knows why. She must think we’re on tenderhooks. Ok we are. But only because we knew a duck up was coming. Despite partnering with Wickes for a bathroom and having a designer they picked a bath too big. Hahaha. Cue drama and solutions such as knocking out cupboards in her flat to get it in or my fav, checking with the neighbour as though she was going to airlift it in via their flat??

Shel is so excited, she said so 5 times in 58 seconds of her most recently vlog. Exhausting. She squealed over a tiny layer of dust and a hole for a cable to the outside. Its fine, she’s only in her late twenties and acting like a 15 year old at Disney is clearly normal.

Shacked up at Josies flat for the interim, she’s very lucky to have a nice friend to let them stay. I fear Josie will regret it though after Shel has used Josie bed to advertise McDonald’s and scraped metal spoons round her Le Cruset bowls. And the tan all over the bathroom which ironically she’s boasting about when deciding on white grout for her own. yuck.

Anyway let’s strap in for more awful reels, takeaways, her stuffing her gob and letting the contents fall out (🤢), the garden pod, the glass roof abomination and what ever clusterfuck is bound to be around the corner with this shoddy shiller!
Love this, thanks for the recap!

Reactions: 1
I think it is horrible that she (and other influencers) are sent loads of food/veg when she could afford it, yet many families go without.
She pays for duck all and keeps getting "richer" while the poor keep getting poorer.

Reactions: 8
I think it is horrible that she (and other influencers) are sent loads of food/veg when she could afford it, yet many families go without.
She pays for duck all and keeps getting "richer" while the poor keep getting poorer.
Couldn’t agree more 🤮 it’s absolutely vulgar in my opinion. She accepts it alllllll as well, there’s nothing she would turn down.

the worst thing is when she then brags about tipping £10 (wouldn’t even be 10%) or when she posts pictures leaving her stale gifted food to her builders to make out like she’s a good person.
She could’ve easily accepted the food and donated to a food shelter. My family had to rely on things like that when we were kids and it make me sick seeing her get all this free stuff whilst buying a hugely overpriced bedsit in South Ken..oh wait.
Wouldn’t swap my life with her vapid existence for anything don’t get me wrong I love my life but it’s obscene the amount of free food she gets.

Reactions: 7
I’m sick of seeing all the free food and takeaways too. I think it’s distasteful at a time when many people are struggling but also small restaurants/ cafes are shut or trying to manage by doing takeouts.
She claims to support small businesses but then does ads with McDonald’s. She is a liar and a hypocrite.
Seeing her stuff her gob daily is just poor content and no one wants to see it. She really needs to stop

Reactions: 10
I’m sick of seeing all the free food and takeaways too. I think it’s distasteful at a time when many people are struggling but also small restaurants/ cafes are shut or trying to manage by doing takeouts.
She claims to support small businesses but then does ads with McDonald’s. She is a liar and a hypocrite.
Seeing her stuff her gob daily is just poor content and no one wants to see it. She really needs to stop
I would be more impressed if she was posting food from local supermarkets or restaurants that SHE paid for. That would really mean something. She is too greedy though and won't pay for a thing. A 10 quid tip doesn't count, Emma. Or also buying food/other items and donating them (gifted things don't count...)

Reminds me of a post I saw on Lily Pebbles thread. A poster has a friend who has a business (the friends husband died) and is trying to get promo. The friends friend knows Lily and asked Lily if she would share the business on her IG. Lily said no as the business isn't big enough/can't pay her for the promo 🤮. These horrible infouencers will do nothing for free.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes actually you’re totally right on both counts. I would be impressed for her to do a shop and donate, but she’s too tight and greedy to put her orange hand in her pocket for that. Scum.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.