Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Em is that person at work who thinks they are shit hot but never get promoted because everyone knows how rubbish they are but they've been there so long that the redundancy would be too much. How can she still be going when she has literally not grown in 10 years? Has she no pride?! She doesn't even get ads anymore. Her videos are all over the place. Talking about timeless style (lol) and saying that she isn't a trend follower yet making entire videos devoted to trend pieces (uggs/skims/adanola hoodies). Advertising some unknown brand of leather jacket saying that she 'used to buy a new one every year' when literally a couple of videos ago she is banging on (again) about her all saints jacket and how she's had it for years. Is she thick? Can she not keep track of the shite she spews? Why does she describe everything as a second skin? Does anyone want their clothes and shoes to feel like skin?!

Ordering in two chocolates when you live in a city and could walk to the shops in minutes is quite frankly gross behaviour. Especially when she constantly boasts about her SnAcK cUpBoard and how full it is! Its actually amusing to see how many brands she tags on the daily only to get nothing back in the way of sponsorship or brand partnerships!

And who is going to stay at hotels round the corner from their homes during a cost of living crisis?! She just can't get it right can she.

Anyway, she amuses me. Keep going Em :LOL: ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but she’s genuinely the most hideous woman i’ve ever come across and i’m so confused at how she’s an influencer, there’s something so off putting about her face and i can’t quite put my finger on it, it’s also probably because she’s super short but has the longest face

Reactions: 22

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
D4CA10BD-9837-4F76-B528-835EDAC4E587.jpeg
What is she on about 😂😂😂 her mums dog lives 4 hours away hahaha. EM YOU DONT. HAVE. A. DOG
You couldn’t manage a week looking after her on your own.. the responsibility is way above your little bubble of self-obsession

Update…
9D1C3844-D59D-4287-84D7-5E38BA657C64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ralphy3

Sorry - seems she deleted, but basically she got Matt to film her on FaceTime to her mum and nan, and she was crying and saying - I love you , they said it back, then ems sort of sobbing and saying I love you and I wish I could make you better and then her mum and Nan awkwardly say I love you back and then just don’t know what to say to that … as if her Nan would want all her followers seeing that

• Wow
  • Sick
Is there any explicable reason why when referring to her friends, uses their nationality to define them?! My Scottish friend, Canadian friend, Parisian friend?! Fuck sake give it a rest. Are their only defining features they’re bloody regional demographic?! Fucking weirdo

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I can just never get over how she makes everything about herself. I bet someone could be like I nearly went on a space rocket and she’d know someone else that actually landed on the moon 🙄🙄🙄
You went to Tenerife? Em went to Elevenerife.

• Haha

kvest

She was asking my old company £800 for an IG post. Said no because her ER was about 0.1%

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Wow I missed this too. Thanks @Ralphy3 for the summary.
Doesn’t surprise me that she posted something like that as she really does not have boundaries.
I wonder who told her to take it down.
Why was she even filming that in the first place? Was that her first thought?? Oh let me ring my ill nanna but first I’ll get my boyfriend to film it.
It’s just unfathomable to most people to film that. When would you ever want to watch it back never mind post it on insta?? She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 21

Lechat

VIP Member
New thread for Em Sheldon known as Emshelx on insta and tik tok.

previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...-will-sloppy-em-ever-stop-lying.28247/page-51

Thread title thanks to @pewpewpie

probably the worlds worst influencer! Has a current engagement rate on Insta of 0.37% and it has been as low as 0.25%.

354CD9B6-1B9E-4DE4-894D-C5749CB53966.jpeg

Re-cap of the previous thread:

• Affiliate linked beach dresses as office wear
  • Blocked someone because they questioned how she offsets the 20 odd flights she has taken in 2022 so far
  • Has been commenting under every love islanders tik toks and insta posts. got called out in the comments and Em tried to clap back but just looked foolish
  • Wrapped herself in a bed sheet and made someone take a photo of her on one of her freebie stays abroad
  • Thinks dressing like this is acceptable.

1660237988523.jpeg

• Refers to tik tok as ‘tikkys’ 🤢 and has built a fake life over there pretending she is an entrepreneur and flies on private planes.
  • Got food poising and blamed the food at her friends wedding but not the freebie hotel she was staying at. Posted a bad photo of the bride because she’s a horrible cunt
  • Can’t zip up half the clothes she has, always looks crumpled or badly worn. In other words, a complete mess
  • Pretended she was in a car crash when someone had just bumpered her and caused a little damage
  • pretends she has a house in London but it’s actually a flat and it’s full of mould and cracks and is half finished. Always trying to beg for free stuff on her home account
  • uses her mums dog for freebies and pretends it’s her dog 😂 you can tell the dog absolutely hates her
  • Lives with boyfriend Matt who also hates her and doesn’t like being in her videos or insta, she complains about him on insta a lot
  • Is the new bff of Emily Canham who is also a weirdo liar so no wonder they get on. She let Emily and James Bourne stay in her flat when she was on holiday and as there is only one bed in Em‘s flat it means she has stinky and gross James bourne in it. But Em probably sees it as clout 🤣
  • Emily and James didn’t let Em and lodger stay with them in California (besties eh 😂)
  • Blagged free trip to Disney but produced the worst, messy content ever. In fact I’d forgotten she went until I went back and reviewed the last thread!

Join for another thread of gossiping!

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I know everyone’s having a pop about him watching football in a restaurant but can you imagine how much she’s on her phone when they’re out? She lives her entire life through her phone camera lens - not surprised he needs entertaining.

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
You know, I just think she has no idea how to be in normal social situations. Her entire 20s has been spent filming her life for content. Its like she doesn't understand the concept of just letting loose and having fun without pointing the camera and jabbering on about how stunning/dreamy everything is and how excited she is. She does nothing without making content out of it. In all these years she never seems to just go to a concert to see a band she likes, pop to the pub for a drink, go dancing in a club etc. Its all gifted meals, hotels that she has to film.

The other girls were just letting loose and enjoying themselves and Em is just there being weird and awkward and filming them, repeating the same shit over and over. She seems to think that by filming them she's showing how much fun she's having. When in actual fact it does the opposite. Because when you are genuinely having fun, you don't need your phone out. No one else was doing what she was. There was no need for 'content'. Its all just for her to make money anyway. I also noticed that there weren't many shots of the other girls faces, they probably told her they didn't want her to film them.

She was definitely the weird hanger on in that situation. She seems to think that by 'organising things' and making all these seemingly grand gestures, that she'll show that she is the best friend. But actually no one cares. When you are with your friends, one that you've known for ages, there is no need for a bloody private chef (how many times did she go on about how she found her). A takeaway pizza is enough because you are just enjoying the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow

CCSee

She is vile. How much do you want to play the victim, gas light and be so passive aggressive to someone.
And it's a 'learning process' wtf? Shouldn't she/you be pro at this now? (She has/You've been putting out content (albeit poor) for years!

Nb. She/you & she has /you've been added, because we all know she/you read(s) here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
New to this thread. This girl really baffles me.

Like you know how you can DESPISE some influencers, but can understand why other influencers might follow them? Lydia Millen is an east example here. Dig slightly beneath surface level and you can see she’s rotten to the core. BUT for those that don’t use Instagram much, and don’t really delve into the murky depths of influencing, I can see why people would stay following her. She’s beautiful, thin, takes a good picture, and does have a certain niche to her aesthetic.

Em sheldon? What does she actually have about her that is appealing and inspirational? Not looks. Her bodies fine, but not remarkable. Flat personality, boring life, and dated clothing choices. How does she make money?! How does she have any credibility?!

• Heart