Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she’s genuinely the most hideous woman i’ve ever come across and i’m so confused at how she’s an influencer, there’s something so off putting about her face and i can’t quite put my finger on it, it’s also probably because she’s super short but has the longest face

Reactions: 22
D4CA10BD-9837-4F76-B528-835EDAC4E587.jpeg
What is she on about 😂😂😂 her mums dog lives 4 hours away hahaha. EM YOU DONT. HAVE. A. DOG
You couldn’t manage a week looking after her on your own.. the responsibility is way above your little bubble of self-obsession

Update…
9D1C3844-D59D-4287-84D7-5E38BA657C64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone tweet this to her which must be why she deleted it??

B3871370-4B12-4C59-9427-76EC752B8744.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The reply is savage. Looked on the account and the guy basically trolled replied anyone complaining about fireworks upsetting their dog. So bit of an hole because some dogs do get badly affected.

But not sure why she deleted the tweet because of his reply? Or did she think she was going to get called about it not being her dog??

It’s funny that she’s posting about a free hotel stay and meal on insta after she was complaining ‘her’ dog gets upset by fireworks. If Em was a good owner why didn’t she bin the free hotel and meal and go and look after the dog at her ma’s house then??

just goes to show she has duck all to do with the dog!

oh and we’re getting treated to ‘Matt loves this restaurant’ again. Sure, women are being influenced into visiting based on what your loser bf likes 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Plot twist: he’s actually just outed her as being on only fans.. it would actually explain a lot as she surely is making duck all from influencing now
I hadn’t even though of this! How can we check if she’s on there?!

Reactions: 5
Plot twist: he’s actually just outed her as being on only fans.. it would actually explain a lot as she surely is making duck all from influencing now
Eh, I just googled her and that photo of her in the yellow swimsuit with her arse out is on some "nudes" website. Wtf. Who the hell would upload that there? So weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah surely he’s just bullshitting. He’s looking for a rise.

Reactions: 2
Why is she on the internet if she can’t handle one reply from an obvious troll who is probably 15?

She does this all the time - tweets some insane bollocks that is usually a lie and then deletes it.

Reactions: 6
She looks like she is wearing a wig.

Also NY is her second home now. Let me go puke a little

Reactions: 9
Canada is also her second home when it suits!

Its a fun game, basically take anywhere you have been on holiday a few times and claims it’s your second home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Canada is also her second home when it suits!

Its a fun game, basically take anywhere you have been on holiday a few times and claims it’s your second home 🤣🤣
Leeds is her home home though. Silly bleep. Her face is so botched

Wait so she shilled and shilled this cabinet as though it was the best thing ever and now it’s broken already! Can’t have been installed much more than a year. Yet again something in her flat falling apart. The common denominator is her!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wait so she shilled and shilled this cabinet as though it was the best thing ever and now it’s broken already! Can’t have been installed much more than a year. Yet again something in her flat falling apart. The common denominator is her!!!
Perhaps it’s all the tit she’s got on top!? 😒

• Haha
£131 for a grey sweatshirt. What a joke. Who is buying sweatshirts at that price.

today she has aff linked so much stuff including sweatshirts, ice cream, try zapp, a make up case, slippers, mat Alan and her discount code all whilst moaning about a mark on her coat, toothache, length of her taxi ride 🙄 bore off.

duck farfetch for giving a 30 day cookie window and up to 7% commission to a beg that never buys there and regularly promotes the high street rip off of the designers they sell.
I’ve zero problem with influencers with money riding through the cost of living situation as normal but I cannot stand someone that talks about what a great discount you can get if you spend over £450 somewhere, how affordable luxury brands and restaurants are and also talks about not wanting to run a tumble drier because of the cost. That is just taking the piss out of the people that bothered to give her suggestions.
I hope the clicks stop coming and these brands get a grip on their actual audience asap

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.