Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GPs are expensive events. F1 fans spend a lot of money to go. For some it would be once in a lifetime to go. I think people will be pissed off with two dumb influencers twirling around and just using it for clout rather than actually having any interest in the sport. And this is Em Shel that once claimed she wanted to work in sports journalism. She’s such a bleeping fraud! There’s no way she will be interested in two hours of racing.

Reactions: 10
Well she’s posted to her grid that she’s in Singapore for a special event so it’s definitely the F1. Josie is also on this trip btw. I doubt neither of them have ever expressed any interest in F1 or visiting Singapore
Do you think her trip so far has been divine?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Visit Singapore (tourism board) has paid for it I think - she’s tagged them. Absofuckinglutely ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can't stand her "dreamy" bath stories! Blatantly curling up her toes/trotters as she couldn't blag a freebie pedicure before her trip!

Reactions: 8
Bet her dead nan loved the F1
This proper made me burst out laughing 😂 Tree you are savage and I love it

Can't stand her "dreamy" bath stories! Blatantly curling up her toes/trotters as she couldn't blag a freebie pedicure before her trip!
She is so manky. Her feet look like fists in the water. She literally won’t pay to do her own hair and nails. It’s sad she’s so tight.

• Haha
I will be kicking up such a fuss about this to F1 marketing and the Singapore tourists board page. F1 is an expensive sport to be a fan of and I count myself lucky that I’ve covered a lot of the tracks. I’m yet to do Singapore. As someone who has spent a lot over the years why does she get it for free? And on such a major weekend? And with literally zero prior mention of the sport?

There are literally influencers out there who have shown they are a fan even if their page has another niche. She is just a vile taking this from more deserving ‘influencers’ 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I will be kicking up such a fuss about this to F1 marketing and the Singapore tourists board page. F1 is an expensive sport to be a fan of and I count myself lucky that I’ve covered a lot of the tracks. I’m yet to do Singapore. As someone who has spent a lot over the years why does she get it for free? And on such a major weekend? And with literally zero prior mention of the sport?

There are literally influencers out there who have shown they are a fan even if their page has another niche. She is just a vile taking this from more deserving ‘influencers’ 🤮
Zoe London DJ has tweeted that going to the F1 in Singapore would be a bucket list thing for her, she’s always watched it. Wonder if she knows who blonde twats have been gifted the trip… she’s pretty vocal about these things too 👀

I'm so mad. I'm a massive F1 fan, I've been to one race weekend before and it was so expensive so I saved for ages. Now this sponging twit gets to go for free!

I have just run a few basic keyword searches on her Twitter :

89D895D4-7C5A-4112-9BA3-ADC5377F8A74.png

I also searched for :

Silverstone - No results
Championship - No results
Hamilton - Two results but neither relating to Lewis
Verstappen - No results

• Haha
  • Heart
On insta she doesn’t following anything around F1. Not a single driver. Not even Sir Lewis Hamilton.
can’t understand why they have sent her. Who is going to book for the F1 based on this idiots stories

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.