Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to live the same reality as everyone else does she. The observations about Matt are right. She praises him for doing the bare minimum when to the outside world its clear he is disinterested and not really that great as a partner. This impression is formed from the content that she herself puts out. Saying that he was on his phone, never tidies anything up, breaks things etc.

Her own career too. Its a flop. She may have started off fairly strongly with the right connections and getting decent campaigns hence the constant banging on about things she's done in the past (awards from over 10 years ago in her bio, being on the billboard in Piccadilly!) but to a normal adult it is clear that her career is declining fast. She hasn't even gained 10K followers on instagram in the past 3 years. The invites are decreasing and so are the ads. Yet she constantly goes on about being grateful and talks about manifestation. There is such a disconnect, its so weird. Is she in denial? Because most other people would have moved on by now to find a more sustainable longterm career. Can she not see that this isn't going to get any better? She still (hopefully) has another 60 years to support herself and has never actually worked a proper job and the one that she does have, while it still pays the bills probably won't forever?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s not beat about the bush….she’s a cunt. A entitled, greedy, over privileged cunt who behaves like she’s such a nice person but has conspired to have people fired, has tagged people’s employers when she doesn’t like a comment and loves to lie and play the victim.

Karma is a bitch and I can’t wait to see her knocked down a peg or three.
Her nasely, pretentious, up herself snooty voice when she goes shopping at Bicester Village and says “omg yes, so cute, double flap channel, I love”…. Then hops over to the next item “omg I love it’s soooo cuteeee”…. “I have this in another colour, so niiiiiiiso cuteee”
Everything is *so cute* then proceeds to buy nothing.
she grabs the bags, shoes, scarves and immediately turns it around to look at the price. If she is *oh so rich* as she likes to make out then she wouldn’t be turning it over before she’s barely looked at it for the price. And she can keep the “I’m doing it for my tiktokys or whatever she calls tiktok, or her Insta/youtube followers”. because no. You’re doing it because you like to pretend you can afford it and you can’t.

I can’t stand listening to her shopping and calling everything so niiiiceee so cuteeeee all the time & the way she says it is SO ARROGANT. Like no. Take yourself down a peg or two.

the world does not revolve around designer sh*t - and walking around with a pompous little attitude as if you are so posh, so much better than anyone else, just because you can afford designer is not only extremely off putting to anyone who watches your video but must be insufferable to be around.
I watch a few luxury YouTubers, by that I mean like inthefrow - some wouldn’t even put her in that category just because she’s so down to earth, has soooo many designer pieces or being dressed by designers yet doesn’t brag about it or come off as conceited.

Can you imagine Em getting fitted by high fashion designers during fashion week? I swear her conceited arrogant meter would burst.

ugh. I cannot staaaaand her.

• Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
What happened in Abu Dhabi? Usually I’m on Teefer’s thread but had to run over here when I saw she was traveling with the equally insufferable Em. I knew it would be golden.
It was the race that decided the championship and was the most controversial race in a long time which resulted in the F1 race director stepping down at the end of the season, even receiving death threats for a decision about overtaking in the last lap. Em not knowing what happened in Abu Dhabi yet being gifted a trip to a Singapore race is quite frankly embarrassing and an absolute insult to those of us who travel for F1 using hard earned money, or would love to be in the position to be able to travel.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
I am sorry to hear about her grandma. It’s very sad.
Sounds she flew home early from the US trip which was end of July/ start of august. I can’t think of a single day where she’s been off insta in that time. She’s also posted you tube videos. I can’t imagine being with a terminally ill relative and posting online like nothing has happened. The fact she refused to take a day off and justifies it saying her Grandma told her to work is quite weird. Surely you’d just take time off??

There’s something very hypocritical about telling people to make the most of their time with loved ones when she didn’t take a day off and must have spent half the time posting on insta and uploading to YouTube.

I am personally a very private person so find posting about a relatives death on insta quite odd. I think influencers who are more private and maybe just post a story to say they have had a bereavement are choosing a better way to handle it. Otherwise it can seem like using a death to garner sympathy and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

penny1992

Chatty Member
She commented from her Em Shel home account on her hair reel with love hearts... This girl is fucking deranged.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I’m blocked but I’ve said it 50 times - how is this woman still getting any paid work/free trips?
She’s SHIT at her job, a fantasist, a liar, looks mucky and cheap all the time and doesn’t have a sensible thought in her head.

I used to see on Twitter she would tweet something banal or stupid, someone would pull her up on it and she would immediately delete. She can’t form an argument or articulate herself at all.

penny1992

Chatty Member
View attachment 1604248
Couldn’t get the dog as they didn’t meet the requirements so her mum got the dog but it is actually hers?? Make it make sense please 😅
This bitch is crazy 😂. "joint custody."

The dog is always at her mum's. I bet Emma has never even picked up the dog's shit.

She also is absolutely delusional and still thinks she will live in NYC at some point... I mean, she could maybe get a visitor visa for a couple of months but to actually get a work visa there would be v difficult.

A friend of mine was looking to move to the USA, she is highly educated and qualified and even then to get a visa was near impossible.

And in case she's reading here, if you go on a visitor visa for 6 months or so, you cannot work while there. If you are caught doing so, you'll end up banned from reentering 😊

Emma needs a reality check.

• Haha

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
I finally found a thread for her! Few things bother me about her a) hair- how can it be that bad in this day and age?! It has no style, weird layers, crispy frizzy mess b) her voice~ like a British version of a valley girl. Does she have filler or something as her mouth moves oddly

• Heart

ach0902

Chatty Member
Guys don't be mean about Em, without her how would we know to take both cash and card on holiday?
1664910073266.png

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She must spend all day e mailing round and begging for free meals and stays just so she has some content 😭 that is all she has right now other than aff linking everything she comes into contact with including her toaster. Why does she post that fucking basic bitch hoody daily? Why does she speak in that fake drawl? Why does she just post vlogs of her traipsing round the shops all day every day saying ‘such good quality’ ‘so affordable’ ‘stunning’ on repeat? HOW DOES SHE MAKE MONEY DOING THIS?! 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m just joining you all on this thread because I actually cannot stand her.
Not only that but I went to her YouTube to actually see this F1 content, as I’m an F1 fan(a real F1 fan not this jumping on the bandwagon every influencer seems to be doing with F1). And before I’ve even watched the video I’ve seen this comment….
You have to be joking, right? Quite clearly this is her commenting to herself… who the f says “ After watching this I was on a total high. definitely felt extremely exhilarated and excited.”….. nah I’m not buying it. It’s her.
If you go to her comments on her Instagram & go into the post of her video at the track… in one of the comments to someone she describes it as…. “ Honestly exhilarating it’s the only word”. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve used this word before myself…. Like on average probably ONCE a year… I don’t even know lmao. But I’m not buying it. Exhilarating??? Nah. It’s sus. It’s not a common word I see used a lot at all on social media. And I’ve seen it twice within her posts about going to Singapore.

I’d honestly cry my eyes out if I got to go to an F1 race. Not that I’d want to go to Singapore out of the ones on the calendar, it’s extremely hard to overtake and most of the time I’m nodding off watching it. People like her think it’s “ amazing “ because it’s at night, fireworks, all the superficial sh*t. The actual race is in the bottom half of my favourites to watch.
Anyway, that’s not the point. The comment on YouTube is so obvious it’s her.

please someone tell me they thought the same?😂😂

I’m just joining you all on this thread because I actually cannot stand her.
Not only that but I went to her YouTube to actually see this F1 content, as I’m an F1 fan(a real F1 fan not this jumping on the bandwagon every influencer seems to be doing with F1). And before I’ve even watched the video I’ve seen this comment….
You have to be joking, right? Quite clearly this is her commenting to herself… who the f says “ After watching this I was on a total high. definitely felt extremely exhilarated and excited.”….. nah I’m not buying it. It’s her.
If you go to her comments on her Instagram & go into the post of her video at the track… in one of the comments to someone she describes it as…. “ Honestly exhilarating it’s the only word”. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve used this word before myself…. Like on average probably ONCE a year… I don’t even know lmao. But I’m not buying it. Exhilarating??? Nah. It’s sus. It’s not a common word I see used a lot at all on social media. And I’ve seen it twice within her posts about going to Singapore.

I’d honestly cry my eyes out if I got to go to an F1 race. Not that I’d want to go to Singapore out of the ones on the calendar, it’s extremely hard to overtake and most of the time I’m nodding off watching it. People like her think it’s “ amazing “ because it’s at night, fireworks, all the superficial sh*t. The actual race is in the bottom half of my favourites to watch.
Anyway, that’s not the point. The comment on YouTube is so obvious it’s her.

please someone tell me they thought the same?😂😂
Edit: Not only that but the comment says “It’s definitely on my bucket list”. Yet another comment of hers on exactly the same Instagram post she’s replying to the same person I said before and says herself “ A bucket list for sure?!”.

Idk all this is too sus. Yeah people talk about bucket lists, but again, rarely do I see those exact words she used in her Instagram post & now from a total stranger on her YouTube commenting with the same words & I’ve never seen so much ass kissing in a comment which made me doubt it was a real person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Dr Karen Kim

Omg she’s now saying her mum was one of the first people to own GHDs EVER. Calm down Em, the heat must be affecting her brain! No end of lies to warrant attention 🙈😂

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Me again. The fact she puts foundation on her lips really makes me feel icky. Then lipstick over the top - her lips must feel so gross. Imagine kissing that! 🤢

005E44DE-E8AF-41E8-A783-18F36E5E731B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry