Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she can’t get a dental appt until next week, which is fishy. If she’s registered with a dentist they can normal squeeze you in plus in London there’d be other clinics.
I got an emergency dental appt for a family member the other week, I rang five dentists but got in. She’s prioritising staying at her freebie hotel over getting treated which is ridiculous.

I genuinely think she’s had issues since using smile direct or whatever she advertised. You can’t duck about with teeth, these online aligners are dangerous.

Reactions: 7
She’s saying she can’t get a dental appt until next week, which is fishy. If she’s registered with a dentist they can normal squeeze you in plus in London there’d be other clinics.
I got an emergency dental appt for a family member the other week, I rang five dentists but got in. She’s prioritising staying at her freebie hotel over getting treated which is ridiculous.

I genuinely think she’s had issues since using smile direct or whatever she advertised. You can’t duck about with teeth, these online aligners are dangerous.
Completely agree! And also, why does she think her followers find it interesting or give a duck that she’s got toothache?! Is this content now? Can’t be that bad if she can still swan about grabbing at all her freebies and order AnYthIng YoU wAnt cOz theRes nO MeNu. Surely your toothache makes it too sore to eat???

P.s all that shite she showed in Bicester is always there it’s not some “find” you’ve enlightened everyone to Shelboy you absolute fuckwit. God I hope you read here

Reactions: 9
New to this thread. This girl really baffles me.

Like you know how you can DESPISE some influencers, but can understand why other influencers might follow them? Lydia Millen is an east example here. Dig slightly beneath surface level and you can see she’s rotten to the core. BUT for those that don’t use Instagram much, and don’t really delve into the murky depths of influencing, I can see why people would stay following her. She’s beautiful, thin, takes a good picture, and does have a certain niche to her aesthetic.

Em sheldon? What does she actually have about her that is appealing and inspirational? Not looks. Her bodies fine, but not remarkable. Flat personality, boring life, and dated clothing choices. How does she make money?! How does she have any credibility?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched some of her latest vlog. Wondering around Bicester village. There was only so much I could watch. Looks like she was donning a pair of rose tinted glasses again.

Reactions: 3
Em sheldon? What does she actually have about her that is appealing and inspirational? Not looks. Her bodies fine, but not remarkable. Flat personality, boring life, and dated clothing choices. How does she make money?! How does she have any credibility?!
I think that’s just it though. A lot of young girls don’t aspire to BE anything, just to HAVE things. They see Em with her fast fashion (not realising that she either returns or sells most of it) and that’s all they want.

At the risk of sounding really bleeping old, I think her following says less about her and more about the dire mentality of youth today.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve counted the (hidden) likes on her posts, and some don’t even reach 100.
I control business a points with 1-5% of her following and the likes and engagement blow her out the water.
I genuinely believe 99% of her following is bought

Reactions: 10
Does Em actually buy anything (coffee does not count, Em) when she goes to Bicester or any other store in London ? Like pay for an item from her own pocket and not vouchers.
Never seen her with a shopping bag at Bicester.

Reactions: 14
She must have been to Bicester ten times this year and it’s the same tit every single time. I can’t recall she buys anything either just loads of trying on and probably being a nuisance to shoppers that do want to buy stuff.

this Xmas she’s only really had work for beauty advent calendars (which have not sold well this year, as most got discounted on Black Friday), an ad for washing stuff and this freebie hotel stay.
She’s saying she’s putting together a gift guide now when it’s already December and a lot of people will have purchased stuff? She’s so sloppy and disorganised she hasn’t planned ahead to align to when people actually do shopping. And we know she’s only doing it to grab some aff link money by recommending stuff she’d never buy herself.

Why does she always ask where can I get this, where can I get that? Just google it. Plus I’ve seen Hershey’s in home bargains, it’s not exactly hard to find
It’s just a tit attempt at trying to get her engagement up. Desperate times!

Reactions: 8
She’s so slack. Fortnum have closed the make your own hamper service and won’t be starting it again until January. Yet they’re paying her to advertise them? The mind boggles.

She’s also really off-brand for Fortnum. She’s better suited to Iceland.

F18B97B0-69AC-4F11-A7FC-229682C7B1D5.jpeg

Oh my god just use google you daft cow! So desperate for people to engage with her socials.

29A39F0A-B32F-4676-96AD-DF6CC02E24C3.jpeg

• Haha
Sorry but the family dog is disgusting with its dirty stained orange face. You can literally buy dog shampoo for white fur that removes staining. Next she will be advertising that after reading about it on here!

Her and the dog are alike, orange and straggly looking.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Howling that she darent mention TikTok on her instagram incase it affects her 32 likes and 500 views on her videos 😂😂😂 everyone needs to send her a DM on instagram mentioning TikTok hahahah

• Haha
Sorry but these look like something for children
They’ve got to be for kids surely? No adults would get Peter rabbit Christmas bags for themselves.
Wonder what happened to her fake Xmas tree from last year as she’s getting a real one this year and she was asking about where to buy baubles from. Sounds like she chucked it all out, what a surprised.
Might start calling her landfill Em Shel as she’s filling up every tip in the land

She claims she can’t get a dental appointment between now and xmas?! I’m sorry I don’t believe this. Yes dentists are busy but they do keep back emergency appointments. It just sounded like she’s after another freebie because she doesn’t want to pay for dental treatment

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.