Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Em Sheldon known as Emshelx on insta and tik tok.

previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...-will-sloppy-em-ever-stop-lying.28247/page-51

Thread title thanks to @pewpewpie

probably the worlds worst influencer! Has a current engagement rate on Insta of 0.37% and it has been as low as 0.25%.

354CD9B6-1B9E-4DE4-894D-C5749CB53966.jpeg

Re-cap of the previous thread:

• Affiliate linked beach dresses as office wear
  • Blocked someone because they questioned how she offsets the 20 odd flights she has taken in 2022 so far
  • Has been commenting under every love islanders tik toks and insta posts. got called out in the comments and Em tried to clap back but just looked foolish
  • Wrapped herself in a bed sheet and made someone take a photo of her on one of her freebie stays abroad
  • Thinks dressing like this is acceptable.

1660237988523.jpeg

• Refers to tik tok as ‘tikkys’ 🤢 and has built a fake life over there pretending she is an entrepreneur and flies on private planes.
  • Got food poising and blamed the food at her friends wedding but not the freebie hotel she was staying at. Posted a bad photo of the bride because she’s a horrible bleep
  • Can’t zip up half the clothes she has, always looks crumpled or badly worn. In other words, a complete mess
  • Pretended she was in a car crash when someone had just bumpered her and caused a little damage
  • pretends she has a house in London but it’s actually a flat and it’s full of mould and cracks and is half finished. Always trying to beg for free stuff on her home account
  • uses her mums dog for freebies and pretends it’s her dog 😂 you can tell the dog absolutely hates her
  • Lives with boyfriend Matt who also hates her and doesn’t like being in her videos or insta, she complains about him on insta a lot
  • Is the new bff of Emily Canham who is also a weirdo liar so no wonder they get on. She let Emily and James Bourne stay in her flat when she was on holiday and as there is only one bed in Em‘s flat it means she has stinky and gross James bourne in it. But Em probably sees it as clout 🤣
  • Emily and James didn’t let Em and lodger stay with them in California (besties eh 😂)
  • Blagged free trip to Disney but produced the worst, messy content ever. In fact I’d forgotten she went until I went back and reviewed the last thread!

Join for another thread of gossiping!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Excellent recap - certainly makes her sound busier than her day in the life videos do 😂
I'd forgotten about the tights and sandals hahaha it makes me physically cringe that she sees herself as a fashion influencer.

Here's to another thread of her struggling to measure her tiny, freebie-packed home for more begged furniture, not knowing how to clean anything and sloppy jump/twirl reels in clothes she'll return tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I tried to put the shoes and tights picture as an in-line spoiler but couldn’t make it work - apologies to all that you are confronted with her feet on page 1!
I went back through the most likes posts on the previous thread and realised we had covered a lot of ground, from her Disney trips to the food poisoning to being a beggy clout chaser, there’s just constant drama even though she actually does bugger all 😂
I wonder if she’s happy her engagement went up ever so slightly??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also lets not forget the time she lied she was working with Tesla - she had infact just booked a test drive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh yeah the Tesla lie. She got caught out on that as well didnt she? Loads of people commented that Tesla don’t work with influencers and she tried to imply they were working with her. Makes you realise how much click bait she uses to try and get views

Reactions: 10
I used to work in a store she frequented in Leeds. In person she looks really scruffy, tangled hair, patchy fake tan and nasty nails. She sometimes used to come in with her mum and honestly behaved like a spoilt child

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I used to work in a store she frequented in Leeds. In person she looks really scruffy, tangled hair, patchy fake tan and nasty nails. She sometimes used to come in with her mum and honestly behaved like a spoilt child
So exactly like she looks and comes across on insta?🤣
No wonder on some platforms she’s trying to frame herself as a completely different person with a completely different life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So exactly like she looks and comes across on insta?🤣
No wonder on some platforms she’s trying to frame herself as a completely different person with a completely different life lol
Exactly. She was rude to staff. She used to phone the store and rant, and when I put her in her place (I was the assistant manager) she then used to get her mother to phone up or return things. We literally did nothing to make her angry! She’s a cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg she’s now saying her mum was one of the first people to own GHDs EVER. Calm down Em, the heat must be affecting her brain! No end of lies to warrant attention 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg she’s now saying her mum was one of the first people to own GHDs EVER. Calm down Em, the heat must be affecting her brain! No end of lies to warrant attention 🙈😂
Lol what a weird brag though? They did start out in Leeds so I can maybe see it being possible, but either way, it was 20 years ago, didn’t happen to her and as the photo that immediately followed this post showed, Em and good hair days doesn’t really go together 😂
It’s a skill to look greasy on top and so dry it probably crunches on the bottom like that. It may be her only skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. She was rude to staff. She used to phone the store and rant, and when I put her in her place (I was the assistant manager) she then used to get her mother to phone up or return things. We literally did nothing to make her angry! She’s a cow!
She sounds awful.
How on earth is she so entitled? Like her mother must have made her into a spoilt brat or never tells her no.
I mean we’ve wondered across multiple threads why her family don’t step in and tell her to stop lying and fabricating. We can only assume they are as bad as she is and are equally horrid and entitled.
It really does make me laugh that she thinks she’s the tit. She has no awareness of how she comes over.

Reactions: 9
This doesn’t surprise me at all. I’d imagine her and sponging boyfriend (who definitely doesn’t have a proper job) are extremely rude to anyone in the service industry. Likely believing them to be beneath her and that she is, of course, such a big deal and deserves to be bowed down to. There is a special place reserved in hell for people like that.

What’s wrong with the green dress in her latest reel that she has to hold it at the front?

Reactions: 3
This doesn’t surprise me at all. I’d imagine her and sponging boyfriend (who definitely doesn’t have a proper job) are extremely rude to anyone in the service industry. Likely believing them to be beneath her and that she is, of course, such a big deal and deserves to be bowed down to. There is a special place reserved in hell for people like that.
This reminded me of her terrible tipping from a few threads back, she used to complain about having to at resorts I think, alongside threatening to use her platform if she didn’t get freebies/upgrades? And I think I remember something about tit tips when she was getting whole meals comped in the pandemic too… and didn’t she also tip her cleaners with a bag from her opened PR sample stash?

Completely agree about that special place in hell for people like that.

Reactions: 4
Can't forget this gem of a pic.
Just to add to this picture but when it first went in the Daily Mail em thought it was great and loved the attention (even though everyone was laughing at her), then some dodgy websites abroad picked it up and em bragged on Twitter how Turkish/Pakistani websites had her on there and tried to make out she was famous in Turkey ect. Her desperation for attention has no bounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes she used her trip advisor reviews to leave bad reviews for places that clearly hadn’t given into her demands. Receipts are on a previous thread! I need to make a wiki really so it’s all in one place.

she was bff with Danielle Peazer at the time of the yellow swimsuit shot. Seems they aren’t friends anymore? I agree she enjoyed the attention. Personally the idea of strangers leering at my body in newspapers makes me feel ill. But I can well imagine she enjoyed her 5 seconds of fame. The more I think about the amount of stuff she’s done to get on the BBC or in newspapers I think she wants to be famous and is trying to get in the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.