Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her CT unboxing on YT for a laugh.. she actually has a screw loose?? It’s like she’s on drugs? Her poor boyfriend must be drained 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched her CT unboxing on YT for a laugh.. she actually has a screw loose?? It’s like she’s on drugs? Her poor boyfriend must be drained 24/7
I have been a lurker on this thread for a while but had to create an account! I went and watched her video after you posted and she is totally manic. Also, a few minutes into the video a bug lands on her hair and she doesn't notice. Did she not notice it when editing? Or if she did, did she really think her viewers wouldn't see it? She is so shoddy.

look at the state of her nails!! She is disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg… I can’t 🤣 the new top on her stories. Seconding the comment above, I will not be taking fashion advice from her. The top barely covers her nipples. She’s such a skank
When I saw her story of that top, I thought Christ she will be flashing at some point! Because those tops are revealing anyway you need good boob tape and to have it on properly. Which of course she doesn’t and at the end she nearly flashes. No wonder she has so many creep men followers.

I had to run and watch that vlog. God what a mess. What ever she says at the beginning of the vlog I can’t understand? She says it so fast and maybe she’s got those retainers in as well, so it’s like her mouth is full of spit.

The fly lands on her head around 3 minutes, why did she not refilm?! The content she produces is beyond a joke now. What does she do with the rest of her time if this is the best she can do??

I watch Em's stories on my second IG account and block her as soon as I have watched them so she can't block me (she won't see that I viewed her stories) as I know she blocks people that don't follow her, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she talks so fast! It’s been a few seconds and she’s already rambled and I’m having to concentrate on what she’s saying 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The latest offering is just so awful I don’t know what was the worst bit between the rambling, the fly on her head, the outfit or the unkempt grubby nails on everything.

Reactions: 8
the reply is as convoluted as her vlogs. She had feedback on here for years that she speaks manically, so clearly not just her grandpa 🤦‍♀️ Maybe the video would be shorter without the waffling and saying stupid tit? Why not PLAN and rehearse the video as well like most influencers probably do to ensure it’s decent. funny she tries to justify her crappy mess.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
the reply is as convoluted as her vlogs. She had feedback on here for years that she speaks manically, so clearly not just her grandpa 🤦‍♀️ Maybe the video would be shorter without the waffling and saying stupid tit? Why not PLAN and rehearse the video as well like most influencers probably do to ensure it’s decent. funny she tries to justify her crappy mess.
In fairness, she’s taken that feedback well. Agree though - she definitely needs to plan and script her videos!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else even read that response really quickly and maniacally?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can someone who has been doing this for YEARS be this bad?!
It’s like she’s being charged for how long she uses the camera. Absolutely off her rocker 😂
If she isn’t medicated in this then everything I know to this point is a lie 😂

Reactions: 13
Just came across her tiktok

First they called themselves content creator, now they called themselves self-employed.
FFS, you are an influencer, a waking QVC

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a piece of tit and that tiktok is so embarrassing. Not only did she miss the “and then I posted 15 aff links because no one will pay me for an ad” but what a piss poor representation of self employment.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never looked at her TikTok before but that mess got me too curious. She’s literally faking a whole life over there?! A pinned video for the time she flew private for that tv show and a video of the expensive flat that’s not her flat, and people in the comments are talking about what she does for work which she ignores. Someone said it was daddy’s money and rather than saying “this was actually a freebie for a tv show” she’s pretended like she paid for it from working hard.

I can’t believe we’re only about to go onto thread 13 and more people haven’t stumbled onto tattle because of her. Shameless.

• Heart
She’s just so sloppy man! I can’t get over the fly too! As if you wouldn’t just re-record it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.