Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
She reached 100k followers in 2018.. it’s now 2023. She’s gained 26k in 4.5 years. 🫠 her following is stale, her style is stale and so is her personality. There’s no growth personally or professionally. She’s an almost 30 year old acting like a 15 year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s her friends hen do and she put herself centre of the photo? And also raises her leg which further makes her centre of attention and blocks her friend. She such a narc

6ED41F40-1E79-4BB7-953B-8F3D74CE7155.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I haven’t said this in a while but it is still relevant especially with all the passive aggressive responses to feedback about the Body Shop advent calendar unboxing. She’s such a cunt. An orange, greasy, lanky haired freeloading cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

Those Chanel espadrilles must be absolutely finished by now. She has worn them throughout every season (including peak winter) for the past three years at least! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Lechat

VIP Member
It is absolutely not a ‘hack’ if it’s a well known, sensible process/activity.
Putting a washing rack in front of a radiator is hardly revolutionary, just common sense that everyone knows.
Genuinely baffled that she is happy to broadcast how stupid and thick she is. I would be ashamed.

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Not to be cruel and I know it’s hard when I family member passes, but did she honestly think her grandma would live forever?
It’s quite impressive that she’s turned having a dead grandmother into a personality trait. She’ll be doing one of her awkward kick-pose reels at the graveyard any minute.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
A ‘petrifying turn’? Basically sounds like she’s had diarrhoea if she’s on rehydration sachets.
Honestly the drama over everything is too much. Just turn your phone off and sleep. Rather than post to get attention online 🙄

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Why’s she hanging baubles on a tree like it’s hers when it’s clearly the one from her stay at Foxhill Manor. Her entire Insta life is fake - makes me wonder if her real life is so false and empty too.

167A748A-A8DE-47B3-BA58-52AD92D5883C.jpeg

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Em is literally the most basic of bitches. She has no personality. Nothing at all. She is not interested in anything other than herself and getting things for free. And more people are wising up to her.

Its because of this that she comes across as so inauthentic. I remember after she advertised that disgusting weetabix drinks, she posted a few stories of her travelling saying she was carrying them along with her. But of course after a week or so that's it, never seen again. I mean what happened to the slimfast breakfasts? The maple syrup she advertised? I'm sure she's advertised CBD supplements, collagen supplements. All gone. Because she's a massive fraud and she just can't keep up with her own fake reality. It will be the same for F1. She's pretending now as she knows people are onto her but soon enough she'll be onto the next thing.

The biggest fools are the people who give her these opportunities.

Nothing is ever good enough for her. Anywhere she goes, she has to bang on about going back, bringing lodger boy, going with her other fake friends. She knows the value of nothing and that's why she can never just appreciate while its happening. She always has to be thinking about how to do it again, how to do it 'better'. Notice that in relation to the Singapore trip, the word she keeps using is 'grateful'. Its because she knows that there are far more deserving people than her.

And how clear is it that the hotel they were put in was shit! Not one shot of the room...which highlights her inauthenticity once again. All she does is say that they were MEANT to stay somewhere else!

The trips are literally all she has now. That and making videos about old items she has (HOW MANY VIDEOS ABOUT FUCKING ALL SAINTS JACKETS AND GUCCI BELTS!) and gifted items like advent calendars. No one wants her advertising their brand because she is a skanky mank. Nothing about her is polished or aspirational. She is just a massive joke.

• Heart

oksobasically

I don’t think I can make it through a 30 min video that starts with her claiming doing her clothes returns is work, or that her first meeting of 2023 is mid February, or that anything she does includes hours of editing.

Her voice literally gets more annoying with every video, awful.

I’d love to know from any industry people what the deal is lately, it seems like a really tough time in influencer land and I will be baffled if someone like Em is able to maintain the cheap-slob-luxury lifestyle for much longer. It seems unlikely many even good influencers will be able to have it pay enough to support the lives they want to showcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lechat

VIP Member
Yes I bet you’d love upstairs windows Em love. Because in your ground floor flat you don’t have any 🤣

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Everything in her house looks so cramped and half arsed 🤣 does anyone know what area of London she lives in and how the f*ck she afforded it? Does she come from money?
Most people could afford a property empire if they didn’t have to pay for anything else in their life. This cunt gets free food, cleaning services, hotel stays, dinners and drinks, clothes, holidays, cosmetics, toiletries, groceries….the list is endless.

Tesco value Em is a walking embodiment of all that is wrong with the influenza industry, the alleged lifestyle they have is not actually real. It’s all smoke and mirror and freebies because if all that was taken away she wouldn’t even be able to afford to rent a studio in London. The same goes for the rest of the freeloading influenza’s who pretend they are such girl bosses when all their life is leased, gifted or discounted.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She really is stunted in both intelligence and emotionally/socially.

She has no grasp on what people want to see. She doesn’t understand how inappropriate and weird it is to comment under EVERY single c list celebrities Instagram posts.

She’s just a really weird human being in general.

• Haha
  • Heart