Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’m sure when she shared the link to her step dad’s fundraising page it said she passed away on June 10th - it could have been July 10th but I’m sure it said June, did anyone else see it?

jaymie

VIP Member
Oh god, she’s got an American staying with her and the ‘when I lived in Canada’ nonsense has started 🤣

took her and lodger a day to put up the white laundry box… and it doesn’t fit in the space haha
Has she ever lived in Canada before?

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
I don’t get some of the comments on this thread about her fella not seeing his family on Christmas. Not everyone has picture perfect families some are awful. Only time I will stick up for him.

Ralphy3

Oh please do update me on the bed saga, no longer on insta but absolutely here for the another sofa/bath gate!! 🤣

Dr Karen Kim

Anyone know where this new coat is from as I quite like it but don’t want to go anywhere near and aff link… x

may67895

I saw something recently that like 30 something % of women acutally buy their own engagment ring.. I think If it ever happnens em will be in this stat. I feel sorry for her she does at least deserve someone who can treat her a bit

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Hello, I'm a Pilates teacher and yes she has sped it up. It also makes me LIVID that the stories are marked as an Ad. It's an absolutely shite industry at the moment: pay hasn't increased since about 1990, and giving free places away to idiotic influencers isn't exactly going to help. As per Em's just taken shit for free because she can.
It looks like it's an ad for Theyers rather than a gifted class