Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That Sam Mua or what ever her name is seems to take the piss out of everyones appearance when she’s hardly a fuckin 10 herself 😳😳 despise women like her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Theslip

@Ashleighel0 we are all adults here. I only heard about ur name before last week not you just a name . Seen you in regards to Chelsea, seen ur posts that morning I had an opinion.seen u in here i stood by my opinion but said no one should be at hands of that absolute walking bastarding cunt. After seeing you last few days your posts here, your videos jumping in on your live. I did mis judge you have reference you in my earlier post here like chelsea and Chrissy g that you all normal respectful hard working people that got trembled on by that witch.i cant even comprehend how she manages to get decent friend in her life judging by her follow base. This is my official apology for my post regarding you and chlesea gate situation u have amazing kids.your an amazing person who seems to have found inner confidence to a vile troll you made a couple happy beyonce there dreams and is a carer. If big old flaps had one of them qualities I would be impressed but unfortunately she has none cant even drag it up for sake of her kids. Imagine a mam standing up there I'm a weekend dad shit that nothing to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,

It's strictly off limits to troll someone on their feed. Keep it on tattle else if this happens agaibn the whole thread will get locked for good.

Any new members read the rules

Report anyone breaking the rules to prevent the threads from being locked

Thanks

Reactions: 14
Piddling myself here. She’s saying she’s having a Merc (looks more like a Vauxhall nova driver with eyelashes on lights tbh) and is saying she’s gotta save up. She’s sat there doing the maths in her head and reckons she will have it in 10 weeks.
Now, correct me if I’m wrong but that’s a helluva lot of £5 fanny pics she’s going to have to sell to get a Mercedes in 10 weeks 🙈🙈

• Haha

BlueSmurfWatching

It's mark Moore never used this before haven't a clue if I'm doing it right 😂 yes a was for Elsa but after what she has said to Chrissy & the videos she's Nasty a don't follow her or have nothing to do with her now on TT & never will she now's how down Chrissy was In the past about things & she's trying to do it again he's my m8 & a will allways stand by him Elsa is poison glad a no now what kind of person she really is wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire now
What BF has done to Chrissy is the vilest thing anyone can do to a gay man.. the absolute worst slur possible.. I don’t care if his ex had HIV, she’s saying he should have been tested a year ago.. what right has she got to say that.. stupid bint has no control over him, but she wants it.. she’s trying to bring him down.. she knows how volatile his mental health is, and the affect those statements would have on him, that he would be suicidal.. yet she done it... and then when he actually made a video about how he felt.. she put the videos up of him laid on her bed..
How did you not know that’s what she was like when she was transphobic towards Chelsey.. you were part of the trolls that were trying to bring her down.. U may have no loyalties to Chelsey but you were standing by her when she was being trans and homophobic.
I’m hot sure how I feel about you being on here, but I guess you have some tea to spill. She is going to turn on you too you know.. and I believe you live closer to her.. but she’s a gobshite so brace yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

xxDannixx

Chrissy Gee just uploaded a video his test came back NEGATIVE like we all new that anyway :cool:

• Heart

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Gooooood morning bastats 💕🥰 firstly I want to show my appreciation for our @DocFartin and your ever witty yet intelligent run down of the situation. I think you’re right. I don’t want to trigger her mental health issues. I just want her to stop being a twunt apologise and see the error of her ways. I really feel that she is either super resilient, or she just doesn’t care about the consequences of her actions and that’s very dangerous. To have her permanently banned from social media would be a good end point I think. Anyways on with the shit show 🥊👮🏻‍♀️ Happy Saturday you beauty’s 🥰
There’s no way on gods green earth she will ever come off social media, with her personality disorder and mentality she thinks it’s “letting the haters win” even though we don’t hate we are just stating facts. She’s convinced herself that her behaviour is normal and her actions are valid so she’s not ever going to apologise for something she doesn’t think is wrong. Worse yet she will use her mentul elf excuse for when she’s being vile. I’m afraid to say arl bread flaps IMO is a complete lost cause.

morning bird 😘 and morning you lovely tattlebass’s

• Heart

DocFartin

What’s the situation with the “#” Where are we plastering it?

First thing on my fyp!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I think the #bastat can be used as regular hashtag, (so if anyone makes content about BF) it can identify a ‘tattler’ in a live, we can use it in comments.

It’s a play on ‘tattle bastard’ but hopefully the breadcrumbs are that dim they won’t pick up in it in lives etc!! If they do get wise to it, we can create another one 👍🏻

• Heart
Guys and gals just remember if your sending anything off the internet it can be traced back to you, also if for what ever reason the police have any of your dna/finger prints they will be able to trace if she reports it as harassment to them! I’m lease just be careful my fellow rattle bastards wouldn’t want any of you ending up in shit cos of that tramp😘

• Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
i reported tghe sam mua video to west midlands police - imagine if she has crashed her car or hit another car ( or a pedestrian). There is no chance that video is a green screen - you dont see a reflection in the glass as well as moving traffic. She was stupid enough to shift gear whilst watching as well so she was clearly driving at the time (or someone else held the wheel for her ) and she was doing the gear stick/pedals.
I am not sure what will happen - just had an email to say thanks for the report ( i had to upload the video clip too)

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
If I’m still about I’ll make sure there’s some important news to tag you in can’t leave bf our the convo 😂
Not all heroes wear capes misses! Thank you I appreciate that greatly. Goodnight my beautiful bastats you intelligent little network of bf exposers you! 🥰 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Chocco

Chatty Member
I have the funniest story but I can’t say it without knowing who I am because not many people would know it but 10000% she’s a brass. By the way I’m not scared of her in the slightest iv had plenty of run ins with her and Chrissy is one of my best mates I just don’t do screaming matches in the street I have more class and I like being anonymous then people tell me stuff without realizing
I need to know!! Tell me on TikTok 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lamac

Honestly think she had a shit upbringing looking online she didnt come from a good family. She lacking basic educational skills, apparently her dad is not her dad an real one she found in prison dont think she has a great relationship with her mam. None of it takes away from how she treats people. I dont think she nos how to have a deep and meaningful relationship with people and that's including her kids.i look at her and think she vile horrible viscous but she has drive that is passion determination in away strength to keep it up goading people. If she pulled back with that determination and passion and turned it towards people she cared about she could turn it back around to her kids they would be back in her care by xmas if she gave half the fight she gives online. Regardless of tt fb us tb chelsea Chrissy rosie asheigh where are just people on line other than chrissy we on reporting everything she does and expose it.what she fails to realise is everything she does is exposing herself to fathers of her kids and if u cant keep urself in check for your kids and let your baby daddy no nothing she going wrong way and them kids are caught up in it which is very sad
I'm horrified I'm related to it

• Wow