Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dobbydoo

It's mark Moore never used this before haven't a clue if I'm doing it right 😂 yes a was for Elsa but after what she has said to Chrissy & the videos she's Nasty a don't follow her or have nothing to do with her now on TT & never will she now's how down Chrissy was In the past about things & she's trying to do it again he's my m8 & a will allways stand by him Elsa is poison glad a no now what kind of person she really is wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire now

Reactions: 13

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
bet the 70 idiots that paid £20 for a cd not even featuring BF are really glad she’s now providing links to her soundcloud for free
I haven’t owned a cd since that’s what I call 98 imagine being that obsessed to pay £20 to hear her screaming like an Mc for 5 seconds

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
The quote button next to the post reply button

Who is up for sending her a card with ash chris and chels face on haha and a loaf of bread haha
I’d rather send her this...

she’d be trying to get that out of the crushed velvet forever! 😈😈😈

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
She definitely does do meets was anyone following her when she was at her “mates” house for the night and was videoing how nice his bathroom was and you could see her naked reflection in the mirror then the next day she was in the car and his hand on the gear stick looked like a shriveled ball sack he must have been about 70

• Sick
  • Haha

xxDannixx

Anyone else noticed that Brandon’s videos pop up all the Time when BF is on a tik tok break?

Also .. second observation.. how has BF’s spelling improved to the point she can spell inspiration?🤔
Good morning Everyone :D

Nah i reckon how her spelling slightly improved is maybe her new phone has auto correct spelling & manages to decipher a few words she is trying to spew out 🤪 :LOL:

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to drag these screenshots up to the scum if loubobang does ever make it! Calling a transgender woman Paul is fucking vile. I’m seething about it.

• Angry

Squiggle12

I must say though the multiple twitter, insta, facebook, tiktok accounts she has speaks volumes. It's like she doesn't know how to deal with a problem like an adult - well we've all seen that - and thinks that deleting a profile and starting a new one is genuinely starting a fresh - she doesn't seem to have the ability to make an actual personal change or learn a lesson ever.

If someone took my wee boy away from me I'd be abolutely crushed but she's like I'm upset my kids are gone but hey now I don't need a babysitter - party.

Reactions: 12

Dracarys.x

I wish I managed to screen record Elsa's live about 3 weeks back when she was making fun of Downs Syndrome people and the way they look. She should be disgusted herself as should her vile followers who condone her behaviour.

Also how DARE she blame ADHD for her venomous words, she's evil to the core. I know you're reading this Elsa, karma is a bitch with everyone's address, darling. 👍

• Angry
  • Wow

Chocco

Chatty Member
Not the type of queen I would look up to 😂🤣

I just hope after all this Chrissy doesn't go back to hanging around with her. He needs to grow on his own now
I’ve been the Chrissy of a friendship like that and I can say hand on heart that lad will grab his new found drama free life with both hands. No more draining drama to take on board all the time. He will be just great with all his new found trouble free time. Bigger and better things will come his way now he’s cut the toxic. I don’t think there will be any going back after what she’s put him through.

• Heart

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
kind of bummed there wasn’t drama... first child free weekend i’ve had in a long time was looking forward to the excitement 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Awww I hope she’s not fell out with loubang I was looking forward to her going to Lous house and riding one of her horses terribly 😂 then watching her go psycho at lou for telling her to stop riding like she’s on top of a fat dildo

• Haha

Theslip

Right I’m not a bread crumb I’m fo’ sho’ a #bastats but.....I know this is a mood killer and having any kind of illness or personality disorder does not give you a licence to be a absolute c#t# . Does anyone else think BF has a Personality disorder? The situation with her children is fk up, she must be able to separate in her head and justify the situation to herself. We have all met people who tell lies so often they start believing their own shit but this is different, l can’t believe she really deep down in her core thinks this situation and the way she’s behaving like a tramp on the internet (where her videos will be forever) can be good for her children in any way.
In the future when that poor little ‘un Google’s his mum and all this shit his mum has done Pops up for him to read, honestly it breaks my heart for him.
The way she treats people around her, like they are disposable, even people like the very gorgeous Chrissy, it’s like something deep down is not connecting in her...
Sorry I just really can’t work her out, maybe I’m over thinking and she is just a c#n#..
Honestly think she had a shit upbringing looking online she didnt come from a good family. She lacking basic educational skills, apparently her dad is not her dad an real one she found in prison dont think she has a great relationship with her mam. None of it takes away from how she treats people. I dont think she nos how to have a deep and meaningful relationship with people and that's including her kids.i look at her and think she vile horrible viscous but she has drive that is passion determination in away strength to keep it up goading people. If she pulled back with that determination and passion and turned it towards people she cared about she could turn it back around to her kids they would be back in her care by xmas if she gave half the fight she gives online. Regardless of tt fb us tb chelsea Chrissy rosie asheigh where are just people on line other than chrissy we on reporting everything she does and expose it.what she fails to realise is everything she does is exposing herself to fathers of her kids and if u cant keep urself in check for your kids and let your baby daddy no nothing she going wrong way and them kids are caught up in it which is very sad

Watchadoin

Ok that’s me wiped out and ready for zzzzzz’s
I had an epiclly long interview for promotion today and my brain hurts.
if I don’t get the promo I’m blaming BF for keeping me from swotting up on process and procedures 😂🤣😂
See you guys tomorrow goodnight 🥰

• Heart

NoseyNurse

Exactly the fact that she started it and people just stood up to her she doesnt like it because shes met her match and shown her self for what she is a gobshite uses her mouth as a weapon shes a numpty and acts all 'ard' i mean if your mum at 38 acted like that what would you do its disgusting im used to teenagers acting like that not grandma's plastic scouser gangster granny 🙄🤦‍♀️
Now now let’s not confuse her for being a scouser! She ain’t no scouser her!! If anyone caught her live she said she’s coming to Liverpool next Monday if anyone wants to meet her for a drink she’ll pay. Am gonna go to town. Let her buy me a pint and then swill her with it! 🍺😂

• Haha