Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone knew to rattle life even though I’ve been reading and trying to keep up for ages 🤣🤣 it’s soooo hard . She’s jus a walking talking screaming contradiction I can’t cope, and all her little cling ons r so cringe 🤮

Reactions: 5
Loubo gotta be talking bout BF as she the only one been doing that today 🤪
So Loubo only got back with BF to terror her o_O:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Also can we stop calling BF a sociopath.
I’m a diagnosed sociopath and I’m nothing like her 😬
She’s a narcissistic psychopath

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is BF posting a lot of old videos with her old bestie.. to prove she is not against Lesbians... stating her old bestie is lesbian & she is Bi
even though her own mouth told us differently & now she is having to back paddle :ROFLMAO:
yeah she said few weeks back all these lesbians following her , if only she was lesbian shed go there, back tracks all time , sure shes a hanging liar as chelsey says

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely think I’ve see it in the 5 gazillion posts I read the last 3 days. 🙈
Well i haven't but if you have we would not of been talking about you,
If you are easily offended & take everything people say to heart when it's not aimed at you personally, then maybe you have came on to the wrong site. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well i haven't but if you have we would not of been talking about you,
If you are easily offended & take everything people say to heart when it's not aimed at you personally, then maybe you have came on to the wrong site. (y)
Spent the last 4 days reading every thread and not seen her be called a sociopath once.

I have a feeling she may mean that Michelle bully hunter
Was loubobang not defending Elsa at one point tho. She’s made a video about posting all the time? I’m so damn confused BF is literally beefing with everyone left right and centre can’t keep up

Reactions: 4
Nope she's deffo never been referred to as a sociopath... narcissist yes, sociopath no

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone ever have a running debate with a bloke on them leave alone pages .a bloke from liverpool just told me all this crack is a pure scam out of them to earn money followers etc they all know each other .that they dont care what tit is brought into public tis there anyhow .
It has crossed my mind that this is all just a hoax for them all to gain followers etc. I wouldnt be surprised if this was all an act and we have all been reeled in 🤷🏼‍♀️ thoughts anyone?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.