Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DocFartin

I’m due my weekly word with myself! 🤔

I’ve been thinking what do I want from this ‘sitch’? Do I want to see her hounded off the internet? Do I want her to have a breakdown? ... and the answer is no.

I personally will stop taking the piss out of her and critiquing her every move when she stops being such an arsehole and stops trying to tell people ‘this stops when she says so’ (thus carrying on the arseholery) . So, my agenda ...

1) Stop being so disgustingly vile about people and threatening to expose/come after them.
2) Stop the public ‘minge muni making marketing’ activities (I don’t like Chelsey but in her favour, she keeps this shit private)
3) Stop promoting the fur trade as if it’s ‘ok’ ... it’s not.
4) Stop claiming benefits as well as not paying tax and NI on your massive annual income. It’s not fair/right/moral that ‘I’ pay hundreds a month in tax and NI to fund your fraudulent lifestyle and live on half your earnings!!

If you could stop the spunk gargling/teeth sucking noises, that would be a bonus - it’s not a deal breaker, and I’m happy to write it off as a sort of disability though.

So, for any #breadcrumbs that need that simplifying to relay to BF

“Stop being a cunt and the ‘hate’ will stop “

Honestly, that’s how it works - simples 👍🏻

Edited: to add number bloody 4!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread 12 😱 can’t believe we’ve come this far 😍😂

aw do yano what I’ve watched @Ashleighel0 today and she has literally made me scream laughing don’t let anyone drag you down girl you have done the most selfless thing for a couple and completed their little family your one hell of a woman in my eyes just for that on it’s own and at 25 years of age to wow!! You’ve learnt from your past mistakes and to pick your friends more wisely you got this 💯💪 your little girl is absolutely gorgeous to beautiful little family 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I w
I can't remember the name of the girl but she said block sands , I was having Ashleigh s back 😂😂
ill just make the tattlers mods as use no how we all roll haha next time it will just be use lot I just got confused sorry haha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ishouldcoco

Crikey who chose this thread name

I’ve been lost looking

I like it. It’s original, it’s nice, it’s does what it’s says on the can

🙌🏻
Oh and bf is ugly just to keep my post topical!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Squiggle12

She also said in her live that Tyrese had pulled her up on stuff she’d said about people in a rage saying his friends are like those people so why is she saying those things Cos they are horrible.

imagine having to be taught what’s right and wrong from your 12 year old

• Sad

Chocco

Chatty Member
Aww feel good vibes from Chrissy Gee over on the tok bless him. You can actually feel his happiness radiating. 🥰🥰 cute af.

• Heart

Helski

Shes either going to jail or sectioned she’s getting worse. But I can’t stop watching. She’s just a plastic gangster wouldn’t last two minutes in the real world where we work and bring up our children. The people still supporting her are a whole new level of inbreeding, she’s actually believing that she’s an untouchable queen I’m waiting for her downfall and hoping it’s chelsey who deals the fatal blow 👊🏼

Christ on a bike I haven’t been on here much today so I’ve missed the goss, had to take a little reality break from TikTok and t’internet. I don’t know I’m really having mixed emotions around BF. I don’t feel sorry for her as she has made the life she leads with her actions, but at the same time if she never had a chance from the start it’s very sad. I know loads of people who had terrible starts to life who have never let it effect them and are happy with lovely lives but I also know those who have let their upbringing define them and it’s like they are stuck there unable to move forward
I’m going to get a reputation for overthinking on here,(hopefully not boring anyone) can you tell I worked in mental health services for 15 years! ? It’s the first time for me I’ve watched someone put their entire lives out there, every bit with total disregard of the consequences.
She makes my brain itch
I was a foster carer for 14 years and I have seen some of the worst affected children by their childhoods and start in life reach great heights in spite of their beginnings.
This creature is something else altogether, she seems to have hit the self destuct button very early on, she has no respect for anyone, no respect for herself or her children. They are the victims. I can understand why some women prostitute themselves to pay to put food in their childrens mouths or pay for their rent ...whatever ...but this one revels in self adoration and that of dirty old blokes wanking over her image, paying to fuck her and then sharing their experiences online for all to see - ( if you know where to look 😉) She has no shame whatsoever ...despite denying being a brass 😂😂
She is a broken, very damaged individual ...and a very dangerous one.

• Sick

Scottishwitch

Caught up, been trying to get my housework done.
Maybe BF needs to come over here to gain some much needed prospective on why we think she is much a c**t.
She could instead of calling others out on their bodies etc run her own keep fit tt.. Being positive isn't posting gym vids then calling others ugly, fat etc. Being positive is building others up and yourself.
I couldn't think of anything more positive then bringing people together and showing others, yes this was my life I did fudge up but now I'm doing better.... Instead she gets her arse out for the teens... I have nothing against sex workers. We have a very good friend who was one. But it's the way you carry yourself.
The only positive thing about Elsa was her last sti check! All the horrible stuff she says about other people are stuff we know about her 😂 she’s so delusional

• Haha

Hamfred

Well I for one think bf is bein extremely selfish by behaving herself tonight, how very dare she! I’ve even got the peach gin in, just incase it got really messy but I she must be trolling us the lil crusty cob

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Slow night tonight, iv actually managed to wash and blow dry my hair lol the first time in a week 🙈

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
I’m off to watch a film before I get in anymore trouble today. If anything arises with bf I will be back. It’s looking like a quiet weekend and a Monday meltdown again though so far. See you soon bastats 4 life 🙌🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Oooh that mua munter is rough isnt she? Only just had a nose. Literally all bfs supporters look like they belong on a benefits Britain programme don't they?! All 'empowered women' selling their flange for a fiver for their next fix 🤮

• Haha