Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m not a bread crumb I’m fo’ sho’ a #bastats but.....I know this is a mood killer and having any kind of illness or personality disorder does not give you a licence to be a absolute c#t# . Does anyone else think BF has a Personality disorder? The situation with her children is fk up, she must be able to separate in her head and justify the situation to herself. We have all met people who tell lies so often they start believing their own tit but this is different, l can’t believe she really deep down in her core thinks this situation and the way she’s behaving like a woman on the internet (where her videos will be forever) can be good for her children in any way.
In the future when that poor little ‘un Google’s his mum and all this tit his mum has done Pops up for him to read, honestly it breaks my heart for him.
The way she treats people around her, like they are disposable, even people like the very gorgeous Chrissy, it’s like something deep down is not connecting in her...
Sorry I just really can’t work her out, maybe I’m over thinking and she is just a c#n#..
Honestly think she had a tit upbringing looking online she didnt come from a good family. She lacking basic educational skills, apparently her dad is not her dad an real one she found in prison dont think she has a great relationship with her mam. None of it takes away from how she treats people. I dont think she nos how to have a deep and meaningful relationship with people and that's including her kids.i look at her and think she vile horrible viscous but she has drive that is passion determination in away strength to keep it up goading people. If she pulled back with that determination and passion and turned it towards people she cared about she could turn it back around to her kids they would be back in her care by xmas if she gave half the fight she gives online. Regardless of tt fb us tb chelsea Chrissy rosie asheigh where are just people on line other than chrissy we on reporting everything she does and expose it.what she fails to realise is everything she does is exposing herself to fathers of her kids and if u cant keep urself in check for your kids and let your baby daddy no nothing she going wrong way and them kids are caught up in it which is very sad

Reactions: 12
Obviously she will,,, coz she’s addicted to it more that the fairy dust she snorts!! Making out she’s so full of positive energy and good vibes!! Whatever u scruffy c*nt, the only thing she’s full of is cum and multiple personalities! Right am off to bed to give my hubby the shock of his life and demand a good servicing!!😁Sweet dreams peeps ,,,oh an god bless all u insomniacs for findin more juicy tit bits !😘🥰
awe missus you crack me up lol

Reactions: 2
He was all for BF then she did that to our chrissygee❤ 😡😤 then all of a sudden he was commenting how.much of a nice bloke chrissy is etc and his name was changed 🤷‍♀️
Maybe your on to something there 🧐
Has anyone noticed kerrielouise38 has had purple screen all day only status is she's had enough maybe she's ready to jump ship too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too im constantly getting lost 😱😱🙈 when i fisrt started i was waking up to at least 2 pages now at least 20 odd not moaning at all means more people are seeing her for what she is just hard keeping up 😅😅😅🙈
If only we had this thread back in March. Lockdown wouldn’t have been so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I totally agree the Chrissy Gee thing is in a whole other ballpark. Just when you didn’t think she couldn’t get any lower she goes for the jugular of someone who was with her through it all, thick and thin. I am speaking from personal experience now.. I once had a friend like elsa, she reminds me of her so much and I loved and stuck by that girl until I couldn’t take it anymore. She was self destructive, dangerous but we all made excuses for her behaviour because she was our friend. I couldn’t have given her anymore than I did. In the end I cut all ties and my life has been nothing short of amazing ever since. The stories I could tell could destroy her. I never will though because I’m a good person. Luckily ‘my Elsa’ has the sense not to come for me. For her sake that’s a good thing. I think I’m so invested in this because it’s very close to home for me.
Could someone give me the heads up as to where I find the button to comment on other peoples posts? x
Hit the quote button top right 😊

I definitely think it's probably a mix of bipolar and drugs. Thing is she is almost 40, she clearly doesn't want to change her life. She see nothing wrong in her actions. She seems to push anyone away that actually cares for her. Maybe some trauma. This Elsie frost social media personality is where she gets her validation. She seeks attention, craves it. Maybe she was lacking that when younger
I just don’t understand her behaviour and how she justifies it to herself, when she’s lying in bed at night just about to drop off to sleep and you get that flash of something tit or embarrassing you did somewhere in your dim and distant past and it jolts you wide awake well, BF must be like she has electrodes in her crusty onesie!

Reactions: 6
Yes a saw something on her old fb regarding her son tyreese he was taken from her about 5years ago, I feel sorry for them kids I hope they dont get grief at school because of her

I saw that marks posts a few days ago he was all over the negative comments on her vids whats happened with him? Has he gone? I saw a comment of a girl possibly that kerrie mentioning chrissy to him but he responded saying he had no issue with chrissy
Yeah kerrielouise38 was trying to get him to turn against Chrissy and he had none of it and clearly stated he had nothing against Chrissy 🙂

• Heart
Has anyone noticed this duet with Alex and banter flaps. I highly doubt she’s ever boxed or punched anything in her life or she’d do herself a serious injury..
Alex doesnt need or qualify for a boxing match she needs a good wash clean her home and few more tracksuits and get herself a bleeding job and earn honest living not the dole drinking Dutch gold (cheapest paint striper drink going) video acting like elsa dancing vile. Get the duck up get a job work earn be responsible and dint tell me I cant work i have kids I'm single parent I'm doing that tit on my own I'm working

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly think she had a tit upbringing looking online she didnt come from a good family. She lacking basic educational skills, apparently her dad is not her dad an real one she found in prison dont think she has a great relationship with her mam. None of it takes away from how she treats people. I dont think she nos how to have a deep and meaningful relationship with people and that's including her kids.i look at her and think she vile horrible viscous but she has drive that is passion determination in away strength to keep it up goading people. If she pulled back with that determination and passion and turned it towards people she cared about she could turn it back around to her kids they would be back in her care by xmas if she gave half the fight she gives online. Regardless of tt fb us tb chelsea Chrissy rosie asheigh where are just people on line other than chrissy we on reporting everything she does and expose it.what she fails to realise is everything she does is exposing herself to fathers of her kids and if u cant keep urself in check for your kids and let your baby daddy no nothing she going wrong way and them kids are caught up in it which is very sad
This ☝🏼! What is her motivation in life?? It should be those kids but it’s being who-re on t’internet to make money for what?? Sniff sniff? Dodgy blingtastic tat? Knock off jammies? It’s so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm horrified I'm related to it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought the dad she has now is the biological one who is dad to her brother and sister

I'm horrified I'm related to it
Well maybe you have the key to understanding her!? Was she like this as a child?. Teenage angst ? It’s like she’s stuck at the emotional intelligence level of a pissed off 9 year old...or maybe younger!

Yes I grew up with chrissy and elsa we all used to knock around the same streets together. She was a bit older than us and very intimidating. A bully just as she is now.
We used to all go stream jumping down the woods on the mill park.

Well maybe you have the key to understanding her!? Was she like this as a child?. Teenage angst ? It’s like she’s stuck at the emotional intelligence level of a pissed off 9 year old...or maybe younger!
She is just a nasty bastard no offence lamac

Reactions: 5
Anyone ever have a running debate with a bloke on them leave alone pages .a bloke from liverpool just told me all this crack is a pure scam out of them to earn money followers etc they all know each other .that they dont care what tit is brought into public tis there anyhow .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.