Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't hear about that ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Omg !!! Every time , everytime I come back on here thereโ€™s something else that I find , sheโ€™s a disgrace no 2 ways she can post as many old videos if her havin fun am good times but is she forgetting we have heard an seen her for what she really is ? An using ADHD is absolutely NO excuse an anyone who thinks it is an sorry you need educating! The girl had deep rooted issues inside aswell that is so visible too see she has sown us all ADHD is just somethin she can use to excuse that , well it doesnโ€™t not in my eyes sorry ....... an yenno who else is propa boring me now , that MUA_SAM her whole TT is more or less dedicated to her who is she to also skit anyone elseโ€™s appearance am not one to do that maybe say stuff to me girlfriend but anyone videoing themselves mocking someone else an especially on the likes of BF behalf is just as bad as her !! All her followers just seen like the same breed they all look chavvy an just donโ€™t look like they have any life behind ther eyes! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 3
Just talking to Blue Smurf on TT. She has a week ban on here after a convo this morn ๐Ÿ˜

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You can see her reflection in the glass? Who stupid is this person? Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
W

e should all start sending Chelsea cards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can you imagine the feathers that would ruffle
asking for cards than sayin when she gets them look i get cards cos my followers love me , and showing old videos of minions and even their babies sayin they love her , swear bf thinks shes some sort of celeb the twit

• Haha
Hang on, loubo just done a video about mental health and deleting TT, yet last week made a video on how bad elsas mental health was and how we should be kind

• Haha
Arrrr ay whats goin on with this tiktok, that Claire one looks like two different entities compared to her profile pic and her videos, get that woman some no7 protect and perfect serum, these bloody catfishes lar

• Haha
Its 8pm and her son has only just been fed? A chippy aswell? Jesus. We start winding our kids down in their rooms at 8pm weekend or not!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.