Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loggybear

Chatty Member
Having a nose through tt and im loving how everyone is using the words bread flaps 🤣🤣 yes Rosie come out with it but us tattlers have kept it going and now everyone and their dog are using it to describe bf i love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Utterbollocks

She's had a change of heart about the plazzy hair. Says it's only for videos and it's not her style to be walking round with them outside in the winter. Even though she did exactly that yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissPiggyx

Eeeew, re-reading them ‘reviews’ imagine bein the girlfriend of that derty bastard that put her clunge in his mouth and paid for the privilege of doing so, u vile creature 🤮 she is a fucking skank bag on the sly isn’t she, that comment of English not being the first language will never not make me laugh tho pahahahaha
Really need to stop eating cheese crackers when I’m reading these comments at night,, fucking nearly died then laughing and aving a coughing fit from cracker shooting down my throat!!! 😱Imagine my hubby comin down to find my corpse in the morning?!! My death certificate would say “Killed by a cheese cracker “ When really Sloppy Flaps would be the cause!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
mad to think that there’s people out there watching this all unfold and they’re still commenting on her videos “QuEeN” “I wIsH I wAs LiKe YoU” feel sad that this is people’s inspiration

• Haha

Nofoxgiven

Good morning fellow tattle bastards!! I see that smelly whelk has her kids this weekend. Fair enough. If that's the case maybe we'll get a day off from her TT?? And I can catch up with tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
wow never read anything more true 😂 you sound just like me and the scummy mummy’s round mine
I live on her estate they are a “diff bread” I’m quite glam and they all try talk to me in their pjs at the shop I literally have to run back the car and disinfect myself

• Haha

xxDannixx

aww Cockroach Dean has crawled out and popped up on BF page on her video regarding Chelsey mad with 70k followers and no love,

Apparently the video snapped him..... WE WISH.... LITERALLY

• Haha

sc0ttishlasss20

right guys I'm off for the night got work at 7am tomorrow 😴😔 the joys of being a carer can people keep me updated on any drama if it happens 😂

• Heart

Chocco

Chatty Member
I will update use tomorrow feel so stupid haha I will fill use in when am sober had to many wines lol xx
He obviously wasn’t good enough Ashleigh love. If they can’t handle you when you’re drunk they don’t deserve you when you’re sober! 😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed that Brandon’s videos pop up all the Time when BF is on a tik tok break?

Also .. second observation.. how has BF’s spelling improved to the point she can spell inspiration?🤔

• Haha

xxDannixx

Is it just me or is BF posting a lot of old videos with her old bestie.. to prove she is not against Lesbians... stating her old bestie is lesbian & she is Bi
even though her own mouth told us differently & now she is having to back paddle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha